Accepted Zenofain's Second Staff Application

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by Zenofain, Dec 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rehurt

Rehurt Well-Known Member

The best preparation for tomorrow is doing you’re best today. Would you say that if you were Staff?
  2. Zenofain

Zenofain Helper Staff Member Helper

No, because every day I feel like you should go above and beyond to help those in need and who ask for it even if no one is watching.
  3. Enconing

Enconing Member

Nice app overall but ur toxicity is something u did in the past and u still are toxic.Could be nice to have some OGs for staff. Good luck anyways
  4. Zenofain

Thanks I been working on it
  5. Foul

Foul Member

Hello,

Good application and from all my interactions with you on the server, I believe that you have not been toxic in my presence yet. However, according to staff members and players you do have a past of toxic behavior. Good luck with your application!

+Small edit: The above was true. However, player accused me of glitching into their cannon recently (which is very obviously false as I am an advocate against that kind of behavior). Then they began berating me with homophobic slurs.
    Last edited: Dec 29, 2018
  6. Zenofain

Thank you so much! I try and make players around me happy but everyone has there bad days and with staff, I have to brush it off and act like nothing is wrong.
  7. Bjben

Bjben Helper Staff Member Helper

frost why are you putting so much hate in these threads, and i dont really care if hes a little toxic towards you and other players, bc you 30x worse than that, sooo
  8. ThiccAnimeGirlz

ThiccAnimeGirlz Retired Staff Member Retired

9. Zenofain

10. Zenofain

I did not say homophobic slurs please post proof of that
  11. Varsityz

Varsityz Member

You also accused him of glitching ontop of your base
    Anyway +1 like the application
  12. Zenofain

Thank you
  13. Foul

Foul Member

Don't make that your small takeaway. Zenofain is rude and toxic in game. Constantly hackusates anyone who is slightly better than him at pvp or anyone that kills him. Also he claims that he never said anything homophobic or any racial slurs to me, but if his chat logs are checked the proof will show itself. Plus look at his toxic ban history. Case proven and closed :eyes:
    [​IMG]
  14. Varsityz

Varsityz Member

Why are you farming posts? I dont care
  15. Zenofain

That was in November and in June we are now in December sir. this information is false yet again.
  16. Zenofain

and the screenshot doesn't prove anything please post screenshots of actual proof that I said anything homophobic or racist to you! I am just curious to see what I said because I don't recall saying anything like that to you. and if I would of I would have been warned.
  17. Foul

Foul Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    ^ There's the homophobia aha. Using the word gay in a derogatory manner. This was in the past twenty minutes :p. As you can see this person is very toxic.
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2018
  18. Zenofain

not directed towards you tho so?
  19. Foul

Foul Member

[​IMG]
    <o/
  20. Zenofain

what about the other part when i said my hoppers?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.