Accepted Zenofain's Second Staff Application

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by Zenofain, Dec 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zenofain

Zenofain Helper Staff Member Helper

In-Game Username: Zenofain

DiscordTag (ex. Name#1234): Zenofain#2186

First Name (Optional): Jeremy

Current Age: 17
    Timezone / Country: Eastern Standard / United States

When are you most active? How many hours can you provide to Breach in a week?
    I am most active during the night however, Saturday and Sunday I am more active in the morning.
    Sunday: 8 am - 10 pm
    Monday: 7 pm - 11 pm
    Tuesday: 7 pm - 11 pm
    Wednesday: 7 pm - 11 pm
    Thursday: 7 pm - 11 pm
    Friday: 7 pm - 11 pm
    Saturday: 3 pm - 3 am
    I can provide BreachPvP with a total of 46 hours a week if not more.

Which server(s) are you most active on? What is it about that particular gamemode that keeps you interested?
    I am currently most active on Factions Yellow. Factions Yellow is a very fun and competitive environment I enjoy having to work hard for what I want. I love that you actually have to put some work into your faction and you have to be dedicated if not you will be easily passed up. I remember back in the old days of factions when bases were just judged on the design and there was no competition it was just like a survival server, and everyone's "base" was just glass and wood possibly some stone. And then cannoning and raiding became an aspect of faction and it quickly caught my attention, I started with the lever cannon and worked my way up as Redstone engineering starting advancing so did my cannons, as well as my strategies of raiding, but with raiding you also had to have a base to put what the items you raided in so I also had to start building bases and finding out what could protect it more and more. I don't think I will ever quit factions, factions is just so unpredictable sometimes one minute your F-Top 1 the next your raided and you just have to grind and fight for F-Top 1 again.

Have you ever been banned on BreachPvP? If so, why should this not affect your chances?
    Yes, I have been banned on BreachPvP somewhere in 2017. This should not affect my chances as I have learned from my mistakes and I realize now what I did was a stupid mistake, it was unfair to those I pvped I feel like everyone should be fair and equal as in no one exceeds 25 cps.

How do you feel that you'd make a contribution to Breach with the position you're applying for?
    I feel like I would be a phenomenal staff member I have past experience being staff twice on BreachPvP in the past both times where around Permbans promotion to admin, I know what would be expected of me as a staff member of BreachPvP. I learned from those who have made mistakes and I have learned from my own mistakes. I feel like most players already trust me and if they don't hopefully I can show them how amazing I am and show them I am here to help. I will watch chat and make sure no one says anything they are not supposed to and I will help defuse intense situations so everyone can have a fun time on BreachPvP.

What issues do you see with Breach that you feel could be fixed?
    I feel like chat should be monitored more as some people are saying racial slurs and other things they are not supposed to be saying. I also believe the staff members we currently have or at least some of them need to be more active I've been on for a few hours at a time and noticed there is not a single staff member on and if they are they will be afk, and that's not good for the community I feel like if a staff member is on they should really be on and not afk as a player may need their help and they will not be able to help as they are afk.

Name a mistake you made during your time here on Breach? How did you fix that mistake? What did you
    learn from it?

I feel like my biggest mistake on BreachPvP was using an auto clicker back in 2017, I realize how stupid it was and how it gave me a big advantage over everyone I was trying to have the best faction but in reality, it was a terrible faction because I was not being fair. I lost a lot of trust in most of the players I was friends with and some of them even stopped talking to me because it gave my faction a bad reputation.

Tell us your previous server moderation experience, with proof if applicable. If you lack previous experience, why should this not greatly affect your chances as a potential staff member?
    Although I do not have proof I hope some old players of BreachPvP still remember me. I was staff on BreachPvP twice, each time was completely different and taught me how to be a better staff member for other server and even how to run my own. I was staff around the time Permbans was Sr.Mod - Admin I ended up screen sharing for the first time and I remember finding like 7 hacked clients in this player's "Music" folder and I banned him and he told people he didn't hack and I was a bad staff member, but I also kept proof of everything I would either record or take screenshots of each "SS" and I would make sure I had it just in case someone appealed their ban and said I just banned them to be doing it. I learned how to be a leader and not a follower. Some of the staff at that time was Screen Sharing and would ask the person to give them mouse access or something like that and would shut off their computer or restart it and say they "logged" during their screen share. I found this to be very messed up and eventually those people were demoted and banned. I feel like I can help BreachPvP so things like that never happen again.

Why should we choose you, over any other applicant?
    As previously stated I have experience staffing on BreachPvP and I know what BreachPvP is looking for. I also feel like people have a fair opportunity for staff and everyone should apply if they want to help, however, I know all helper commands and how they work and what to do during a Screen Share, I know how to find most of the hacked clients and auto clickers. And I would try and do my best. If a player was saying things to me I would Not think about it negatively I would just see it as a suggestion to better myself. I have experience being staff on BreachPvP and running my own server. I will always be on when I can to help old and new staff members as well as the players, I will help players as much as I can if I'm doing some base work and a player needs my help I would stop and help that player. If I was being raided I would do the same.

Tell us your greatest strengths? How would these help you during your time staffing, if accepted?
    My greatest strength is being determined, I always see what I want and I work hard to get it. This would help me staffing when things get tough I will always see what I did to get where I am at and I will work even harder to get higher in the ranks. I don't give up no matter how hard something is, I don't quit. I got this skill from wrestling, in wrestling, I was taught never to go down always to stand back up and never to go to my back. I am also very dedicated If I start something I finish it. this will also help me during my time Staffing if a player asks me to figure out a problem I will work hard to get an answer to that player. And I wouldn't stop till I got an answer.

What about your greatest weaknesses? How do you get past them?
    Personally, I go through a lot of non-Minecraft related things like family issues. Recently my grandma passed away and it gets tough sometimes. But you just got to look back at the good memories and put a smile on your face. My Grandma used to get mad because I would complain to her about wanting to fight someone. and she uses to tell me "Son come here to me" which if I did she probably would have hit me but she taught me a lot and I'm thankful for that.

Are you active on our Discord server?
    Yes, but I don't really type unless I see something that is targetted towards me.

Is there anything else you'd like to add?
    Good luck to those of you applying I have read a few of them and they look decent if you don't get accepted try again and see what you could have done better all of you are great people. Listen to advice some people reply with it might just help you a bit Staff members will always tell you helpful tips.

Please note:
    • By submitting this application, you 100% agree all answers are credible, truthful, and not copied/plagiarized.
    • If there is any false information, which can be proven, you will be instantly denied and added to a staff blacklist. This means you will always be exempt to apply for BreachPvP.
  2. Rehurt

Rehurt Well-Known Member

Solid Application but you were very toxic the times you talked in chat. (Starting arguments for no reason) Although, I see potential.

Best regards, Frqst.
  3. Bjben

Bjben Helper Staff Member Helper

Nice application, could add some more detail and I don't see you on that much but that could be because of different time zones, and you're toxic every now and then but that can change! Good luck!

the one and only

Bjben!
  4. FoundYourFlow

FoundYourFlow New Member

Wonderful app, great details. I see that your activeness would be helper I see potential! Good Luck!
  5. Zenofain

Thanks
  6. ImPuppyHD

ImPuppyHD Senior Moderator Staff Member Sr. Moderator

What frqst says is true but I have worked with you in the past and I know how you are when it comes to staffing on a server. I think you have alot of potential if you cut back on your toxicity.
    Naruto_SageMode likes this.
  7. Zenofain

Thanks
  8. Thicness

Thicness Well-Known Member

Toxic.
  9. xd_Azures

xd_Azures Moderator Staff Member Moderator

I like the amount of detail that you have added, I love the colors you added for your hours you can play during the week as well. +1
  10. Zenofain

Thanks for the feedback! Have a good day =D
  11. Zenofain

Thanks, I'm EST timezone maybe that's why you don't see me on but I'm usually on every second I can.
    xd_Azures likes this.
  12. Zenofain

Thanks, Have a good day!
  13. xd_Azures

xd_Azures Moderator Staff Member Moderator

EST time zone is the best time zone ;) <3
  14. Zenofain

*wink* you know it babe
  15. CaptainUSSR

CaptainUSSR Junior Moderator Staff Member Jr. Moderator

Zeno you can be very toxic ingame, I haven't seen it as much as I used to, but it does seem to happen every now and then. Work on that and I'll give you a +1.
  16. Rehurt

Rehurt Well-Known Member

1. You constantly tell players to “fuck off” in chat, and cannot control you’re toxcitity.
    2. You repeatedly say “L” in chat.
    3. At some times, when you die you say “Ima fuck you up” because of these reasons I don’t think you’re fit for staff.
  17. CaptainUSSR

CaptainUSSR Junior Moderator Staff Member Jr. Moderator

18. Zenofain

I don't care If I get staff because I don't need a rank to help people you and other staff member have been saying "Oh I thought you wanted staff"
    "Don't do this if you want to be staff" like leave me alone let me be me and you do you. you're mad that I started to raid you lol. I help people when they ask for it in chat and none of the staff members that are on help.
  19. Zenofain

I think you're talking about someone else I never say "L" in chat and I don't say "fuck off" when I die I say I'm gonna fuck you up and I go and pvp them nothing wrong with that its factions.
  20. Zenofain

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.