Denied XXXBLUEFACE's Staff Application [Edited]

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by JimmyT, Feb 10, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JimmyT

JimmyT New Member

In-Game Username: XXXBLUEFACE
    Discord Tag (ex. Name#1234): JimmyTran#6890
    First Name (Optional): Jimmy Current Age: 13, turning 14 on April 5th
    Timezone / Country: CST/USA

When are you most active? How many hours can you provide to Breach in a week? I can provide up to half an hour on the weekdays and hours on the weekends. I can provide much more hour on the days, that I don't attend school.

Which server(s) are you most active on? What is it about that particular game mode that keeps you interested? I enjoy faction, skyblock, and prison. Faction and sky block is more interesting because it makes you work harder and is challenging. I enjoy the faction yellow on this server.

Have you ever been banned on BreachPvP? If so, why should this not affect your chances? No, and I don't look forward to being getting banned. Also, getting banned makes you look irresponsible.

How do you feel that you'd make a contribution to Breach with the position you're applying for? I can help the server, by helping new players, and everyone else. I will make sure, that no one manipulate the rules, or try to bypass it. I will also not tolerate hacking, and why would you even hack on an op server anyways.

What issues do you see with Breach that you feel could be fixed? I feel that lag issues should be addressed. I also feel that we need more players, so more advertising will be great. I also think that if you spend money on advertising, the advertising pays its self off.

Name a mistake you made during your time here on Breach? How did you fix that mistake? What did you learn from it? My first mistake, is factions recruiting. They will not recruit you, because you must be good. Factions that are not very good, will recruit you. I learned that I must start small, and expand later on as I progress.

Tell us your previous server moderation experience, with proof if applicable. If you lack previous experience, why should this not greatly affect your chances as a potential staff member? I don't have any staff experience. This won't greatly affect my chances, because you must know what the staff does.

Why should we choose you, over any other applicant? My parents own a huge business. They own about 200 units in apartment complexes, they don't speak very fluent English, because they came from a different country, and me as well. I help my parents manage and watch these 200 units (which will hopefully save them from getting gray hair). They trust me the most in my family, and all of my extended family members admire me and is amazed at my work. I believe makes me trustworthy.

Tell us your greatest strengths? How would these help you during your time staffing, if accepted? My greatest strength is to keep calming. I believe if you get aggressive during some kind of drama, it does not end too well. This greatest strength will help me, keep calm against people who are disrespecting me, and other members.

What about your greatest weaknesses? How do you get past them? My weaknesses are learning foreign languages in classes. I quickly get bored and annoyed about learning Spanish in school. I get past this weakness, by paying attention, wish for the class to end, and keep looking at my watch. Are you active on our

Discord server? Yes, I also look at Discord a lot, because it is on my phone

Is there anything else you'd like to add? No, but I greatly appreciate anyone having the time for reading this. :)
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2019
  2. Supidly

Supidly Retired Staff Member Retired

Little to no information, and a but of grammar mistakes. But good luck.
    JimmyT likes this.
  3. Supidly

I meant to say "Bit" and not "but" sorry about that. I can't edit posts anymore.
    JimmyT likes this.
  4. Thicness

Thicness Well-Known Member

1- Lack of details

2- ALOT of Grammar mistakes. Use grammarly to fix the grammar

3- i read the app and it looks childish with the "xd's"
  5. JimmyT

JimmyT New Member

Grammar is Fixed, and xD is removed.
  6. Supidly

ADD MORE DETAIL. 1 sentence per question isn't enough. This one of the worst applications I've seen in a while.
  7. ImPuppyHD

ImPuppyHD Senior Moderator Staff Member Sr. Moderator

Sorry your application has been denied because of the fact that you have very little detail. You may reapply in 2 weeks. Take care
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.