Denied xXEthan_dragonXx

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by xXEthan_dragonXx, Sep 6, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xXEthan_dragonXx

xXEthan_dragonXx New Member

In-Game Username:xXEthan_dragonXx
    DiscordTag (ex. Name#1234):NickGur#2753
    First Name (Optional):Ethan
    Current Age:15
    Timezone / Country:est/United States

When are you most active? How many hours can you provide to Breach in a week?
    I am most active after I get off of school around 3 pm, and get on until usually around 11 pm est. I can provide around 8 hours a day during the week but on the weekends I could provide more.

Which server(s) are you most active on? What is it about that particular gamemode that keeps you interested? At the moment I only really play breachpvp on factions yellow. I like the factions server because I like the concept of super op factions and it keeps me interested because I like the competitiveness of the server.

Have you ever been banned on BreachPvP? If so, why should this not affect your chances? I was banned once on the server for xraying bases I little over a month a ago I think. This should not effect my chances because I learned my lesson, and I won’t hack again because I don’t want to ruin the server again for other people and I don’t wanna buy anouther unban.

How do you feel that you'd make a contribution to Breach with the position you're applying for? I feel that I would make a contribution to breach with the position I’m applying for because the server is really low on staff and, I feel as that there are a lot of hackers or anoying people that need to be dealt with.

What issues do you see with Breach that you feel could be fixed? The issues I saw were that there were a lot of hackers and if there is no staff on, there would be noyone to deal with it.

Name a mistake you made during your time here on Breach? How did you fix that mistake? What did you
    learn from it?
    The mistake I made was to hack. I fixed that mistake by not hacking on the server, and I learned to not hack on the server or else I would have to buy anouther unban.

Tell us your previous server moderation experience, with proof if applicable. If you lack previous experience, why should this not greatly affect your chances as a potential staff member? I do not have that much Experience of being staff, but I think that this shouldn’t affect my chance because, I would be good since I know a lot of the commands for the position.

Why should we choose you, over any other applicant?
    You should choose me because I am on a lot of the time and I could help the server.
    Tell us your greatest strengths? How would these help you during your time staffing, if accepted?
    My strengths are to have patience and ask the person questions before I Accuse them of somthing. It would help because it would stop people from accusing staff of staff abuse.
    What about your greatest weaknesses? How do you get past them? My greatest weakness is to not talk trash to people in chat. But I can get pass it by not being so toxic.

Are you active on our Discord server?
    Yes I have notifications on my phone so I get Alerts when people text or call me.
    Is there anything else you'd like to add?

Please note: no, there is nothing else that I would like to add.
    Weyo_ likes this.
  2. Enconing

Enconing Member

Many grammer mistakes, u should bold the questions so staff can read it easier, dont see u that much online tho.
    If u fix the mistakes u could make staff.
    xd_Azures likes this.
  3. xd_Azures

xd_Azures Well-Known Member

Possibly, it's not always about how well the application is it depends on how you are seen in the game and if you are ready to take the position of helper.
    Enconing likes this.
  4. Feti

Feti New Member

Holy fuckin shit i love this app just as much as i love you +9999999
  5. Weyo_

Weyo_ Well-Known Member

Ma homie nice app ! +1 good player!
  6. xd_Azures

xd_Azures Well-Known Member

Yall kid around too much lmfao.
  7. DadsSideHoe

DadsSideHoe Senior Moderator Staff Member Sr. Moderator

Hard to tell the difference between your questions and your answer, try Adding some colour or making the questions bold and stand out, also add more detail in questions overall.
    xd_Azures likes this.
  8. Donkey

Donkey Senior Moderator Staff Member Sr. Moderator

I have seen no activity of you reply to theses comments that people are giving, You are active in-game, so add more detail in this application and be more active on forums, and you will have a good shot. Cheers
  9. Donkey

Activity Check
  10. Donkey

Denied - Reapply In 2 Weeks - Cheers
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.