Denied Xislife's Staff application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Xislife, Feb 6, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xislife

Xislife New Member

In-Game Username: Xislife
    DiscordTag (ex. Name#1234): Xislife#3108 and or Xislife1579 (I have 2 discords)
    First Name (Optional):Jeffrey
    Current Age: 15
    Timezone / Country: Central Timezone

When are you most active? How many hours can you provide to Breach in a week?
    I am most active weekdays 6-11:30 pm and on the weekends I can play from 10 am-11 pm I can put about 40 ish hours in a week.

Which server(s) are you most active on? What is it about that particular gamemode that keeps you interested?
    I am most active on factions servers and or skyblock servers, and the gamemodes don't really matter as long as I have friends to play the server with.

Have you ever been banned on BreachPvP? If so, why should this not affect your chances?
    I haven't played for that long on BreachPvP, so no I haven't been banned on BreachPvP.

How do you feel that you'd make a contribution to Breach with the position you're applying for?
    I feel that I would make a great contribution to the Breach Staff team because I will be active, I will also be very helpful to any and all player on the server, finally I would be nice to anyone and everyone on the server no matter what.

What issues do you see with Breach that you feel could be fixed?
    I haven't seen any issues with the server yet, and I think its a great server with little to no issues.

Name a mistake you made during your time here on Breach? How did you fix that mistake? What did you learn from it? As I said above, I haven't been playing Breach that long so I haven't made any mistakes on the server. On other server, I have

Tell us your previous server moderation experience, with proof if applicable. If you lack previous experience, why should this not greatly affect your chances as a potential staff member? I have been staff on PvPwars I was a helper. I have also been staff on a small server that was shut down I was a mod on there https://images-ext-2.discordapp.net...1200/4d24c47709569f8c110dcc8e92ac20f1-png.jpg pvpwars proof

Why should we choose you, over any other applicant?
    You should choose me because I can be on a lot of the time, I will also help anyone in need and respond with a good answer and if I do not know the answer then I will ask other staff members.

Tell us your greatest strengths? How would these help you during your time staffing, if accepted? My Greatest strength is probably Teamwork and being able to talk things out with people.

What about your greatest weaknesses? How do you get past them?
    My greatest weaknesses is being in sports (I am in Basketball and football for my high School) I will get past this by playing the server as soon as I am done with basketball/football practice.

Are you active on our Discord server?
    I just joined the discord server, but I plan on being active on the discord.

Is there anything else you'd like to add?
    I would like to add I know I am in sports and that but I will still be active, anyways thanks for your time and have a great day.
    Please note:

• By submitting this application, you 100% agree all answers are credible, truthful, and not copied/plagiarized.
    • If there is any false information, which can be proven, you will be instantly denied and added to a staff blacklist. This means you will always be exempt to apply for BreachPvP.
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2019
  2. Kiusta

Kiusta Junior Moderator Staff Member Jr. Moderator

Hello! Overall this application is lacking a lot of detal and is poorly made, the underlined text makes it very hard to read the questions. Try putting a gap between each question, and remove the underlined text.
  3. Xislife

Xislife New Member

Okay, thank you for reading my staff application. I will work on it
    Kiusta likes this.
  4. xd_Azures

xd_Azures Well-Known Member

Please make the questions bolded and the answers unbolded so it’s easier to read.
  5. ImPuppyHD

ImPuppyHD Senior Moderator Staff Member Sr. Moderator

Hello! Unfortunately, you are not fit to make the staff team. you can reapply in 2 weeks.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.