Denied xFinesse's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by xFinesse, May 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xFinesse

xFinesse New Member

In-Game Username: xFinesse

DiscordTag (ex. Name#1234): xFinesse#2648

First Name (Optional): Ross

Current Age: 16 Years Old (I know my profile say's 17)

Timezone/ Country: GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) United Kingdom

When are you most active? How many hours can you provide to Breach in a week?
    Schedule:
    Sunday - 9:30 am - 11;00pm
    Monday - 4:00 am 11:00 pm
    Tuesday - 4;00 am 11:00 pm
    Wednesday - 4:00pm - 11:00pm
    Thursday - 3:00 pm - 11:30pm
    Friday - 3:00 pm - 3am
    Saturday - 9:30 am - 3am

As I have currently Finished my Exam's I am free everyday for a while.

Which server(s) are you most active on? What is it about that particular gamemode that keeps you interested?
    I am currently most active on the Yellow Server as I first joined on BreachPvP . I really like there as all the players are really good to talk to and fun to raid/PvP with. I am really interested on Yellow because most of the people I meet are nice and share their bases. They like to trust people and I love to raid with them.

Have you ever been banned on BreachPvP? If so, why should this not affect your chances?
    I have never been banned on BreachPvp.

How do you feel that you'd make a contribution to Breach with the position you're applying for?
    I would feel like my contribution towards BreachPvP as a position on staff as I love to go around helping people. I enjoy getting big opportunities to prove myself to people, I am a very kind and talkative person. I respect others and giving my respect to others and I love to keep the community Peaceful.

What issues do you see with Breach that you feel could be fixed?
    The only issues with the server is that it isn't up yet. :p

Name a mistake you made during your time here on Breach? How did you fix that mistake? What did you learn from it?
    The mistake that I made was me when I first joined Breach 2 years ago. I joined when I wasn't really matured so I was one of those annoying toxic kids that no one liked. I would always want help from others but I wouldn't get any because the way I treated them. I fixed this by giving myself some time to develop what this 'new' community was like. I learned that being toxic and annoying won't get you anywhere.

Tell us your previous server moderation experience, with proof if applicable. If you lack previous experience, why should this not greatly affect your chances as a potential staff member?
    I feel like this shouldn't affect my chances to become staff as I feel like this community is my family. I get a long with a lot of people and I have learned a lot of rules and responsibility's that staff have to stick by and deal with. I love to help others when needed.

Why should we choose you, over any other applicant?
    I think that you should choose me because I feel like I can be really active and be on when other staff aren't. I could fill in the gaps of when the other staff are off I can be on. I am really contributed to achieve what is needed or asked for and I like to get things done.

Tell us your greatest strengths? How would these help you during your time staffing, if accepted?
    My greatest strength is to be Respectful, honest, contributed and Love to have fun. And I love to spend money on the server.

What about your greatest weaknesses? How do you get past them?
    My greatest weakness is that I always lose track of time when I'm on break, it's either I'm helping people, talking to others or helping my faction.

Are you active on our Discord server?
    I am active on discord in general, with this new discord up I am now eligible to be on most of the time.

Is there anything else you'd like to add?
    I would like to thank Feest for putting in his effort over the years that Breach has been online for but since the old dev has messed up the server and website but feest is the one who put in all of his hard work to keep us entertained and not letting one of the most loyal community and server shutdown.
    Thank you Feest <3
  2. Yins

Yins Retired Staff Member Retired

Nice applications. I think that last answer is very good and that Feest will appreciate it. Good luck m8!
  3. xFinesse

xFinesse New Member

Thank you Yins :)
    Yins likes this.
  4. 1e7

1e7 Well-Known Member

Nice Application! +1 I really like the last line(s)
    "I would like to thank Feest for putting in his effort over the years that Breach has been online for but since the old dev has messed up the server and website but feest is the one who put in all of his hard work to keep us entertained and not letting one of the most loyal community and server shutdown.
    Thank you Feest <3"

5. Yins

Yins Retired Staff Member Retired

Hahaha...
  6. xFinesse

xFinesse New Member

He is the one putting in all of his spare time into the server for us <3
  7. F34RPVP

F34RPVP New Member

Nice app +1
  8. xFinesse

xFinesse New Member

Thank you F34R <3
  9. 4thReichLeader

4thReichLeader Senior Moderator Staff Member Sr. Moderator

Hey Finesse,
    I thought your application was good, but I don't believe that it is a perfect fit for being staff. I will say, after your two week waiting period, I would like you to reapply and be active in game and show me that you deserve to be accepted.
    Have a good day,
    -Panik
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.