Denied XDonkeyZ staff appication

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by DonkeyGG, May 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DonkeyGG

DonkeyGG Retired Staff Member Retired

In-Game Username: PoggersG
    DiscordTag (ex. Name#1234) Donkey#3689
    First Name (Optional):
    Current Age:16
    Timezone / Country: PST USA

When are you most active? How many hours can you provide to Breach in a week?
    4-8 hours on school days

8-10 hours on weekends

10-13 hours on long school breaks

Which server(s) are you most active on? What is it about that particular gamemode that keeps you interested?
    I'm always active on BreachPvP because I enjoy OP Factions and I've been playing this server for a while now. I also like a server called CosmicPvP because its really enjoyable, but I love OP Factions the most because I love 3 shotting people so I cant wait untill this server comes out fully!

Have you ever been banned on BreachPvP? If so, why should this not affect your chances?
    Yes, I have been false Ban for chargeback.. So, no I don’t think it should ruin my chances and I also have been banned for autoclicking. {this was one year ago}

How do you feel that you'd make a contribution to Breach with the position you're applying for?
    I believe I will fit good in this role because I don't like people ruining such a wonderful server. It wouldn't be fair that one hacker can ruin a players day by x-raying a base and ruining that players experience on breach. We want this server to be alive and good so I’ll be the one who can catch hackers and make breach live another day. So if you choose me for being a helper, a other thing I was is have more events so we can have more players in BreachPvP!

What issues do you see with Breach that you feel could be fixed?
    There's no issue because the server is not active right now but I will report the bugs when the server release and we can have a phenomenal gaming experience for everyone!

Name a mistake you made during your time here on Breach? How did you fix that mistake? What did you learn from it?
    First mistake I made was that people were getting on my nerves and I started being toxic for the first time, and I can fix that by just ignoring the people that are saying stuff that's is not true. Second mistake I made was is arguing with people that are being very disrespectful to me. I learn that all I had to do is ignore them. The last mistake I did was autoclicking and it was a horrible mistake.

Tell us your previous server moderation experience, with proof if applicable. If you lack previous experience, why should this not greatly affect your chances as a potential staff member?
    I made my own server like a couple of years ago. I can’t give proof because, I had a different laptop and I don't think that should ruin my chances as a potential staff member, im currectly staff on a different server and hope that doesn't ruin the chances for me.

Why should we choose you, over any other applicant?
    My opinion that you should choose me is because I'm always active on breach and read chat all day, looking for if people need help. I will be the first one to answer them back right away. I won’t be afk at all and always be reading chat for people that need help. So that's why I think I should be the one to choose. Thank You

Tell us your greatest strengths? How would these help you during your time staffing, if accepted?
    My first strength, If people are being really toxic to other players. I will try my best to calm them down and make everything right. My second strength, Is that I don't like hackers in this server, So I will actually try my best to get a valid proof to get them banned. My final strength is being calm and patient when it comes to players.

What about your greatest weaknesses? How do you get past them?
    My first weaknesses, Is that when people start calling me names or doing racial slurs to me. I will have to try my best to not respond back to them and live my life. My second weaknesses is communication because I have a small stutter. So hopefully that doesn't ruin my chances of becoming a staff member. My third weakness, when people are immature and take it too far of what there saying and I’ll be the one who stops the non-sense.

Are you active on our Discord server?
    Yes, I am and feel free to message me and you will get a response within 5-7 mins.
    I do have a working mic to talk as well

Is there anything else you'd like to add?
    This is a big step for me, so please if you like this application. Give me support and help me reach my goal and I will never stop trying until I reach my goal of being a staff member. Thank you very much! im decent at doing screenshares and following the rules as told.
    I love this server and willing to waste more money on this server again.
    Last edited: May 24, 2018
  2. 1e7

1e7 Well-Known Member

Nice application! Little detail though. +0
    DonkeyGG likes this.
  3. DonkeyGG

Thanks! Ill try my best
  4. Capitalising

Capitalising Well-Known Member

Good start but you should really go back and add Detail! I would love to see you become staff! +1
  5. DonkeyGG

Oof thanks!
  6. NetflixFeelings

NetflixFeelings Retired Staff Member Retired

I think there could be more detail, other than that it's good! Good Luck :)
  7. Capitalising

Capitalising Well-Known Member

#Frqst Can PvP
  8. DonkeyGG

Thanks for the responses to help my appication
  9. DonkeyGG

Oof
  10. 4thReichLeader

4thReichLeader Senior Moderator Staff Member Sr. Moderator

Hey Donkey,
    After reading this application, I am tied between accepting or not. This is due to detail in your application, I don't see enough for right now. But, I also know that you are very mature, and could possibly make for a good staff. Because of this, I will give you 48 hours to add in as much detail as you can.
    Good Luck
    -Panik
    DonkeyGG likes this.
  11. DonkeyGG

Ill try my best
  12. Yins

Yins Retired Staff Member Retired

Good luck buddy!
  13. DonkeyGG

Thanks
  14. 4thReichLeader

4thReichLeader Senior Moderator Staff Member Sr. Moderator

Hey Donkey,
    I do believe this application was good, but I don't think it was really ready to be accepted. But I do want you to reapply again after your two week waiting period. And show me in game that you are active and can help the players of breach.
    Have a good day,
    -Panik
    Yins likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.