Denied Why was I banned?

Discussion in 'Closed Appeals' started by Kai Griffiths, Aug 13, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kai Griffiths

Kai Griffiths New Member

What is your (in-game, forums, Discord) name?

VS007

What is the (in-game, forums, Discord) name of the staff member(s) who issued the punishment(s)?

Yngi

Do you agree you did something wrong in this situation?

No

For how long are you banned?

Perminent

Why do you feel like this punishment was unjust, or why do you feel like it should be removed?

I don't understand why i was banned for ban evading. I have not been banned on the server through another account. As soon as i logged on i was banned and questioning why i was, i don't feel like this is fair. It may have been a mistake, i'm not sure but i did not ban evade.
  2. CwRekZ_

CwRekZ_ Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Hello! Your dupeip showed that you had another account on your IP with username of “ssstarbro”. This username was banned yesterday for autoclicking. Here is the screenshot of the dupeip and /history:

Attached Files:

3. Kai Griffiths

Kai Griffiths New Member

Oh ok, my friend was over and we were playing together on the server. He was using my alt while i used my main account.
  4. Kai Griffiths

Kai Griffiths New Member

If staff dont believe me, will i be able to change my ban to a certain amount of days instead of perm?
  5. CwRekZ_

CwRekZ_ Moderator Staff Member Moderator

It doesn’t quite add up that you guys were playing together, but the staff member said the account was AFK autoclicking, which I really doubt that if he was at your house, he wouldn’t really be AFK. Something doesn’t quite add up about this. I will go ahead and change your ban to the same amount your friend has left, but I will be Denying this appeal because you can’t really prove that wasn’t you.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.