Weyo_ situation...

Discussion in 'Staff Reports' started by xd_Azures, Apr 16, 2019.

1. xd_Azures

xd_Azures Well-Known Member

I don't know if you recently check up with your staff or anything(I know you don't) but Weyo_ doesn't know the fucking rules apparently. He instead of doing the rules how they should be he decides to do him his own way. He kicks people for no reason some times and its not even for a funny purpose, and I was kicked for Staff diss but he decided to put it as "complaining about the server." Your so called "Helper" is awful at his job please do something about him.r

Attached Files:

2. Weyo_

Weyo_ Helper Staff Member Helper

1st of vanquish didnt stop claiming abuse on kiusta i decided to kick him and talk to him that it would be better if he cooled down for 15min . and i kicked my alt to test out / if i could -s kick thats allowed . and i kicked you because you didnt stop talking trash about the server and you didnt stop talking how bad / how you woukd chargeback + you called Feest a * nigga * you called me useless * if you keep doing this yes then i suggest you to stop playing this server because your only ruin other peoples playtime . and as an old staff member i thought you where better then this
  3. xd_Azures

Would* and I was talking trash yesterday, this morning I was doing owner diss. How am I ruining people’s playtime? All these players are afk. If your going to act like you know what your doing at least know how to follow the rules properly
  4. Weyo_

Weyo_ Helper Staff Member Helper

You think i can ban? i kicked and warned you you didnt came back to be more toxic .....
  5. xd_Azures

There is this thing called school, I had to go there to learn.