Closed Weyo_ part 2, more detailed and more proof. - 7pn

Discussion in 'Closed Staff Reports' started by 7pn, Apr 16, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 7pn

7pn New Member

I was firstly warned by Weyo_ under the name of "Chat Flood".
    That was entirely incorrect, You need to spam 6 or more characters and Weyo_ making a circumstantial "evidence" that i was trying to troll staff because they can only warn me even though i was clearly wasn't my intention. Unfair First Warning

Flood:
    • Spamming 6 or more of the same characters in a row.
    Btw Trolling Staff isn't a rule and I asked why are you warning people under his own rule and who's permission do you have? And said himself. (GOT DISCORD SS TO PROVE)

I was secondly warned by DadsSideHoe under the name of "Staff Disrespect"
    I was privately messaging to Dads and sometimes said stuff in Public Chat which i cannot remember saying I got warned my Dads for staff disrespect, i asked dads why i was warned and he said that it is only a warning.

I was thirdly warned by Weyo_ under the name of "Ignoring Staff"
    Yes i did say no and pls stfu to Weyo_ so I'm not going to defend myself

I was fourthly warned by Kiusta under the name of "Staff Diss"
    Apparently I called Weyo_ a f**k*** idiot after relogging after being kicked, this was out of pure anger

Weyo_ said on discord : vadex if i need to do it like the server rules, you would be banned btw

;/

but vadex i love you. Unfair ^ (got discord ss to prove)
  2. Weyo_

Weyo_ Helper Staff Member Helper

7pn im joking with
    Weyo_ said on discord : vadex if i need to do it like the server rules, you would be banned btw
    ;/
    but vadex i love you. Unfair ^ (got discord ss to prove)

i warned you for chat flood but i had to warn you for trying to troll staff because you knew the rule of 6 spam rules and you still looked for
    the brink of the rule and thats not nice thats making the life off a staff member hard . thanks to you i couldnt do my work right on like the mutes of 2 persons.
  3. Kiusta

Kiusta Junior Moderator Staff Member Jr. Moderator

"Apparently I called Weyo_ a f**k*** idiot after relogging after being kicked, this was out of pure anger" that's weird your auto correct must have replaced I did with apparently.
  4. 7pn

7pn New Member

Because I Don't Recall Saying It? Which I might have or not said but I can't confirm anything. And The Anger part which is why i might of said not saying I did.
  5. 7pn

7pn New Member

N1. It was a 4 character spam not 6, there was No intention of trolling staff, and that's not even in the official rules. Even if it is then you're circumstantially warning me unfairly. Sorry but warning people unfairly isn't doing your job correctly and in no way I was being a pest in your way.
  6. _Vadex_

_Vadex_ Member

I'm all for putting staff in their place when it's much needed but sorry to say it bud. Your in the wrong here. Give it up
  7. Weyo_

Weyo_ Helper Staff Member Helper

Closed the player and i settled it ;)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.