Weyo staff application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by SoulRewind2, Mar 4, 2019.

1. SoulRewind2

SoulRewind2 Well-Known Member

In-Game Username:Weyo_
    DiscordTag : Lijpeguy#3628
    First Name :Lukas
    Current Age:17
    Timezone / Country: CET/Netherlands

When are you most active? How many hours can you provide to Breach in a week?
    In a normal schoolweek im online from 18:00 PM - 22:00 PM/23:00 PM CET
    12:00AM-16:00/17:00PM CT
    And on weekends it will be from 17:00PM-24:00PM/2:00AM CET
    11:00AM-18:00PM/20:00PM CT
    But my school is ending in like a month and then ill have more time to play for instance From 10:00AM-2:00AM CET / 4:00AM-20:00PM CT
    As you can see im the most active in the weekends . But ofcourse when i have spare time i will be playing.

Which server(s) are you most active on? What is it about that particular gamemode that keeps you interested?
    Im the most active on : Factions Red
    Factions Red:
    What keeps me intrested is / It's not to op to play on and its fun and not as busy played as Factions yellow or Skyblock green and i started playing factions red since it came back to BreachPvP . Because back in the day (2016) i played only factions red because it was so fun. Thats why i started playing it and didnt stop playing.
    Factions Yellow: What keeps me intrested is / I like the competition on yellow the competition is there because a lot of factions play on there that keeps it fun . I played it since map 1 and I just joined a new fac this map (Hellfire) And I like it so far.
    Skyblock green : What keeps me intrested is / I never played OP Skyblock before so i thought lets play this map it looks fun ( And Factions red was down so i had to play something ) . I loved playing it because i had a island with my friend (Hoosierdaddy_) and Im still playing it till this day . ''Playing its now just afking ''.

Have you ever been banned on BreachPvP? If so, why should this not affect your chances?
    I have been banned twice on Breach PvP, and why it shouldn’t affect my chances is because they were both unfair bans. My proof on this is because Puppy unbanned my both times right away when I explained the circumstances. First time I was banned I was apparently ‘exploiting a glitch’ which was not the case. And the other one was for my toxic behaviour, which I cannot deny, and I was unbanned after explaining the reasons. I don’t believe it should affect my chances because I will always be putting my staff work above everything else if I am able to receive the position.

How do you feel that you'd make a contribution to Breach with the position you're applying for?
    I'm a supportive player / And I'm always in for a joke . But i will take the staff rank [Helper]
    Very serious. And thanks to my old moderation experience I'm able to help the server out with catching hacker,Dupers,Glitchers,Toxic People, . My experience on minecraft is also helpful because thanks to that i know how to fix glitches / bugs . But also i love helping out people since this day i have been helping new people to get started on Breachpvp With like giving them money or helping them to build a base . Also since this day i have been reporting rule breakers to staff members because i want to make sure everyone has a nice playing experience on BreachPvP. I would make a great contribution to breach not only in game but also on discord im very active in the breachpvp discord and also there i have been helping people.

What issues do you see with Breach that you feel could be fixed?

The issues i see that could be fixed are Stacking gear , Stacked spawners , Broken ftop altough it are minor issues it can ruin new / longer playing people there play time . The Stacking gear issue is most new people do not know about stacked gear on red . Thanks to that they do not make any opportunity to kill there enemy . The stacked spawner issue is you have to make difficult new types of farms and even these ones will lose iron ( Iron = Money ) . The broken ftop issue has been on breachpvp since Factions map 2 its hard for people to see there real ftop value . But these issues are small and easy to fix.

Name a mistake you made during your time here on Breach? How did you fix that mistake? What did you learn from it?

In my time on breach i made many mistakes For example Being toxic I'm trying my hard best to fix this problem it works all the time but sometimes I have fall backs on my old behaviour i had it under controle from December to Feb but then i fell back on my behaviour and this was not nice I got reported for it (24H Mute ) And banned for 3 days but this to long for 1 page of toxic behaviour :since the time i got unbanned i have been quiet on the radar and was not toxic . I'm Trying to fix this mistake everyday by being nice to people and helping them out . I have learned from my mistake and i know how it ruined some peoples experience .But as [Helper] I will always be putting my staff work above everything else if I am able to receive the position.

Tell us your previous server moderation experience, with proof if applicable. If you lack previous experience, why should this not greatly affect your chances as a potential staff member?
    My moderation Experience Are :
    SrMod SaxonPvP
    Admin:ModdedMC (Mod Server)
    Owner: SocietyPvP
    All of these servers where from my friends / And My own server (SocietyPvp) but unfortunately all of these server Stopped the only proof of my staff experience is me being owner of societypvp
    Thanks to this moderation eperience I know a lot of plugins and a lot of Bugs / Glitches and how to fix them.
    And from my role as owner on SocietyPvP i came across a lot of hackers . So i know like almost every hack client and i can spot them from a mile away . And thanks to my knowledge as a staff member I'm able to ss anyone and find what i want to find and so find out if they where hacking or not

Why should we choose you, over any other applicant?
    With my long play time on breachPvP im considered a [Real OG] i know the servers written rules and unwritten rules. I'm very active on the server and on the discord aswell. I know what mods are allowed on breach and which ones not And thanks to my mc / moderation knowledge / Experience i know a lot about glitches / plugins / dupes / bugs and how to work with them or fix them. I would always puyt 110% work in the staff team if accepted . I can contribute also a lot of effort into making the server enjoyable for everyone not only for the people who play it for the longest time .

Tell us your greatest strengths? How would these help you during your time staffing, if accepted?
    I'm active this would help me out to help people who need help . And I'm always helping out people in any shape of form This gives me experience in how to help people im a team player this will help me out to fit in the staff team and work with the other staff members . I have alot of minecraft / breachpvp / faction knowledge i can pass this on to the other staff members and help them out with making the breachpvp a enjoyable Server .Thanks to my old moderating experience im able to catch hackers and to record / Ss Them this will help me out to catch more hackers and let the legit players enjoy the server . I know when someone is lying and when someone is not this will help me figure out when people are like telling stories that there brother was hacking for example . This helps me out to let people see i have to tell the truth against him .

What about your greatest weaknesses? How do you get past them?
    What i see as my greates Weakness is i was being toxic sometimes but i dont see this as a mayor issue because as [Helper] I will always be putting my staff work above everything else if I am able to receive the position. And i try to change my behaviour everyday. And another weakness of me is I get sometimes upset when i see that someone gets false blamed of hacking / duping / glitching this issue could be fixed by me as a [Helper] or to make hackusating Warnable . I see these weaknesses not as mayor problems because i always try to act as a normal player.
    Are you active on our Discord server?
    Yes I'm Very active on the breachpvp discord . Most of the time in general chat chatting :) and sometimes in the supporter Chat :)

Is there anything else you'd like to add?
    If you see any lack of detail or grammer mistakes Hit me Up on dc or Instagram :LukasPostUrk . Thank you for reading This <3

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 4, 2019
  2. SoulRewind2

MABY if you not take stuff from 2018 your claim would be effective and MABY if you read the staff application better you see an explaining for my ban list
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2019
  3. Slipest

Slipest Senior Moderator Staff Member Sr. Moderator

MAYBE
    Warning likes this.
  4. Warning

Warning New Member

There are screenies from January and February. Thank u, next please
  5. SoulRewind2

Auto cap xd
  6. SoulRewind2

Screens where in I asked if I was toxic = is not toxic
    Oh fuck = not toxic
    Me and enconing weird sex adic = is not toxic
    That doesn't mean shit = is not toxic maby if you screen everything else around it you will see its a normal conversation something you can't have you hackustate you say we dupe you threating us to get us false banned you called me retarded twice when I was having a conversation with you
  7. ImPuppyHD

ImPuppyHD Senior Moderator Staff Member Sr. Moderator

I believe you have the capabilities to be a staff member on BreachPvP because of the fact I've seen you some times in game helping players out. You never know when I am watching but I know what you will do in the future being staff on breachpvp. Some toxic players like the one above will just shoot you down, keep looking up and you do you.

Good Luck
  8. Bjben

Bjben Helper Staff Member Helper

your such a hypocrite, just stop posting stuff that isn't even good evidence.
  9. Bjben

and +1 on the application, but try to fix some grammar issues, such as your "." you space them like this e.g> "hey . how are you?" it should be "hey. now are you". but good app overall, nice detail, good setout, and I do see some potential, like what puppy said above
  10. SoulRewind2

Thank you <3 and i will work on my grammer issues ASAP.
  11. SoulRewind2

Thank you .
    Thicness likes this.
  12. Inadequately

Inadequately Helper Staff Member Helper

Hello Weyo! So far, you application looks nice, it holds a fair amount of info for each
    question and you seem mature enough, and although you have been banned twice, you
    explained the circumstances and backgrounds of the bans and defended yourself!
    I truly believe you could make a great addition to the staff team!

Overall, its a +1 from me!

Sincerely, Inadequate
  13. SoulRewind2

Thank you <3
  14. Normmal

Normmal Helper Staff Member Helper

o_O Is all I have to say
    +1
  15. Warning

Warning New Member

This staff application is a joke, weyo_ is a toxic meme.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  16. SoulRewind2

False claims First of all i was talking to Societypvp but didnt had my faction chat on because i forgot it. see picture
    Second off wall ( They said yes ) because of random stuff lol see secont picture

Attached Files:

17. Bjben

warning, stop false claiming. both of you stop being kids, warning your a hypocrite you are as much toxic and weyo_ so can yall stop?
    CaptainUSSR likes this.
  18. CaptainUSSR

CaptainUSSR Active Member

Weyo > Warning
  19. _WalkingWaffle_

_WalkingWaffle_ New Member

+1 rep for Weyo_ he used to be pretty toxic but now he is chill and the clans toxic levels are improving
    Bjben likes this.
  20. SoulRewind2

CONFIRMED
    CaptainUSSR and Bjben like this.