Denied vStraiin Staff Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by vStraiin, Mar 4, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vStraiin

vStraiin New Member

In-Game Username: vStraiin
    DiscordTag (ex. Name#1234): Jæ #8081
    First Name (Optional): Jacob
    Current Age: 19
    Timezone / Country: Central America, United States

When are you most active? How many hours can you provide to Breach in a week? I can be active at anytime possible cause I don't have school and I'm in between jobs right now

Which server(s) are you most active on? What is it about that particular gamemode that keeps you interested? Factions Red

Have you ever been banned on BreachPvP? If so, why should this not affect your chances? No I haven't been banned on BreachPvP

How do you feel that you'd make a contribution to Breach with the position you're applying for? Cause I'll be on the server at any time so ill be able to get on whenever a problem arrives

What issues do you see with Breach that you feel could be fixed? The Lag, The mcmmo for sale yes you get money from it but from people pouring into the mcmmo the PvP isn't fun whatsoever especially when your fighting someone you can obviously beat but because of their mcmmo level they 4 shot your helmet

Name a mistake you made during your time here on Breach? How did you fix that mistake? What did you
    learn from it? I haven't made any mistakes at all

Tell us your previous server moderation experience, with proof if applicable. If you lack previous experience, why should this not greatly affect your chances as a potential staff member? Last summer I started out on a server as helper and at our peak after me being there 3 maps I was a admin on a 300 member faction server so I believe I have plenty of experience to do my job correctly and efficiently and as of proof I have the faction I was in on the server called Hexagon and they have a 70 member roster and even after we have stopped playing the server i'm still friends with the owner of the faction and him and all the members can vouch that I was staff

Why should we choose you, over any other applicant? Cause I have the experience and I can help this server n watch it grow

Tell us your greatest strengths? How would these help you during your time staffing, if accepted? I could be of use cause I wouldn't need any help with judging if what the person is doing is wrong or not cause I already have experience in controlling a server

What about your greatest weaknesses? How do you get past them? My Computer isn't the best so my fps would be choppy while recording hackers etc

Are you active on our Discord server? I Do not have it at the moment but send me the link or post it as a reply on this thread and ill join it n become active

Is there anything else you'd like to add? No I've summed everything up
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2019
  2. TuMadre1008

TuMadre1008 Member

Try adding more details to your application and maybe explaining your answer instead of giving a straight forward one sentence answer. Explain why you play on red rather than yellow or something like that.
  3. vStraiin

vStraiin New Member

I Play red instead of yellow cause I have a faction where we all have legend instead of playing on yellow where only VeryHotAss has legend rank lol
  4. ImPuppyHD

ImPuppyHD Senior Moderator Staff Member Sr. Moderator

More detail will be needed.
  5. Inadequately

Inadequately Helper Staff Member Helper

Hello vStraiin! As stated above by TuMadre and Puppy, a lot more detail is needed.
    I suggest really thinking and planning out your answers, think about everything
    that you can do that could help the server and you qualities and skills! Application
    writing could and should take a nice amount of time, but the outcome is always worth it!

Sincerely, Inadequate
  6. Bjben

Bjben Helper Staff Member Helper

7. Normmal

Normmal Helper Staff Member Helper

Detail detail detail. Look at some accepted applications and dont copy, but get inspired.
  8. Slipest

Slipest Senior Moderator Staff Member Sr. Moderator

Your application has been denied due to lack of detail. You may reapply in 2 weeks time.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.