Denied VeryHotAss Staff App- I love you puppy <3

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by VeryHotAss, Mar 4, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VeryHotAss

VeryHotAss New Member

In-Game Username: VeryHotAss
    DiscordTag (ex. Name#1234): ßårû#3127
    First Name (Optional): Brady
    Current Age: 14
    Timezone / Country: Mountain TimeZone

When are you most active? How many hours can you provide to Breach in a week? Days I can be on and times:
    Monday 4pm- 12am
    Tuesday: 4pm-12am
    Wednesday: 4pm-12am
    Thursday: 4pm-10pm
    Friday:4pm-3am
    Saturday: 10am-3am
    Sunday: 10am- 10pm
    I can put in at least 68 hours a week and I sometimes I will be able to put more time into the server

Which server(s) are you most active on? What is it about that particular game mode that keeps you interested?
    I'm active on factions red and yellow ill play skyblock green but I'm mainly active on red the thing I like about factions red is the fact that its not too op but it has some op factors implemented into the server it has a decently good community and players aren't as toxic as they are on factions yellow.

Have you ever been banned on BreachPvP? If so, why should this not affect your chances?
    No I have not been banned on BreachPvP and I do not plan on being banned in the future

How do you feel that you'd make a contribution to Breach with the position you're applying for?
    I can contribute to Breach by helping all players stay within the rules and make sure all rule breakers will be punished with the correct punishment when in need I will also contribute server knowledge that I am allowed to share with others when they need help with the server rules or any questions about what is allowed or what is not allowed

What issues do you see with Breach that you feel could be fixed?
    The amount of lag is something that can be fixed

Name a mistake you made during your time here on Breach? How did you fix that mistake? What did you learn from it?
    A mistake I made during my time on Breach was being toxic, I fixed that mistake by taking after staff telling me not to be toxic and be a leader by keeping true to the rules, I learned not to be toxic. Another mistake I made during my time on Breach is causing drama. I fixed that mistake by quit talking to people on the server that are very dramatic and the players that cause problems. I learned that players on the server can cause problems but you have to just deal with them slowing but surly.

Tell us your previous server moderation experience, with proof if applicable. If you lack previous experience, why should this not greatly affect your chances as a potential staff member?
    there is people I know that can even tell you guys that I was staff on multiple servers and was good at my job. I was helper on a small server for a while and did very good as a staff member.

Why should we choose you, over any other applicant?
    I should be chosen over other applicants because I have experience, experience is a thing that many people lack as a player. People should have experience as a staff member before applying because it can help affect the way they help others as a staff member, people as players should be feeling safe that they know there is an experienced player as their communities staff

Tell us your greatest strengths? How would these help you during your time staffing, if accepted?
    Some of my greatest strengths are helping players and being a team player, these would help me by making it where I can help others when in need as a staff member and staff team

What about your greatest weaknesses? How do you get past them?
    My greatest weakness is 2000 people messaging me at a time, I get over this by taking it step by step and talking to each player one by one

Are you active on our Discord server?
    No I am not active on discord but I can be more active on the Breach Discord also the discord server is glitchy for me and wont let me join any link that is sent to me wont let me join and I had puppy check to see if I was banned on the discord and I wasn't

Is there anything else you'd like to add?
    I hope you guys enjoy my staff application also Puppy I love you (No Homo)
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2019
  2. ClashR

ClashR New Member

Needs detail in some places, but other than that strong app

-ClashR​
    VeryHotAss likes this.
  3. ImPuppyHD

ImPuppyHD Well-Known Member

You need more detail.

Add more to the whole application. 4 Sentences + please
  4. Inadequately

Inadequately New Member

Hello VeryHot! As stated above, more detail is indeed needed. for other phrases such as
    "My greatest weakness is 2000 people messaging me at a time, I get over this by taking
    it step by step and talking to each player one by one" or your issues with breach pvp, I
    Honestly feel as if your answers could be easily extended to show more information.

You should also get to be more active on the discord server, and also provide a LOT
    more detail and proof for past server experience!

Other than that, your application seems pretty strong and you sound mature,
    I believe with a few adjustments to your application later on, you would make a
    wonderful staff member!

Overall, its a +0.5 from me! Good luck.

Sincerely, Inadequately
  5. VeryHotAss

VeryHotAss New Member

Thanks so much but for future references light blue can be barley seen <3
  6. Thicness

Thicness Well-Known Member

Good app but add a little more detail. also, pretty chill ing and he knows about clients.
  7. Thicness

Thicness Well-Known Member

Dont put that type of color plz ._.
  8. Normmal

Normmal New Member

Seems like you could be a good addition, but there needs to be more detail. It'll be a plus one from me when you add more.
  9. Slipest

Slipest Well-Known Member

Denied due to lack of detail. You may reapply in 2 weeks time.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.