Denied Vadex Staff Report

Discussion in 'Closed Staff Reports' started by ItzArchiePvP, Jun 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ItzArchiePvP

ItzArchiePvP New Member

Today I was blatantly banned for advertisement by Vadex on the breach pvp discord.The rules cleary state advertisement but it didnt state which type of advertisement and i didnt mass invite either i only invited him to speak to him and chat with him . AND THE RULES CLEARY STATE ASWELL the rules count on THE BREACHPVP DC AND NOT outside it. The reason I wrote this staff report was because it was not against the rules. I invited vadex to my server to talk to him this discord server was my faction which played breach pvp only. Vadex banned me for advertisement and I explained to him why I was false banned yet he still chose not to unban me. I told him to check the rules and only replied with a laugh. I find this extremely disappointing when I invited him to my server to talk maybe make allies. He took advantage of this and twisted it and banned me. Me and Weyo are both agreed that we should try to make amends with factions. Me and weyo were both hoping that we could move on with our differences with vadex. I felt angry by this and made this in response

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 26, 2019
  2. _Vadex_

_Vadex_ Well-Known Member

Your welcome to talk to me private no need to send invites to your server to do so and you were only kick for first offence logs will prove this to be true
  3. ItzArchiePvP

ItzArchiePvP New Member

You still supposedly kicked me though which was still wrong according to the breach pvp discord rules
  4. CwRekZ_

CwRekZ_ Well-Known Member

This staff report has been Denied because advertising through DMs is just a bypass of advertising in the actual server discord. It was your first offense anyway, a kick was the proper protocol.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.