Denied UpLinK_Illusion Staff Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by uplink_illusion, Feb 24, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. uplink_illusion

uplink_illusion New Member

In-Game Username: UpLinK_Illusion
    DiscordTag (UpLinK Lightnin/Illusion#5618):
    First Name (Optional): Laurence
    Current Age: 15
    Timezone / Country: EST / USA

When are you most active? How many hours can you provide to Breach in a week? I am usually active everyday I can put in at least 5-7 hours per day on week days I can get on around 4Pm, 5Pm or 6 Pm and on weekends I can get on at 10 AM possibly earlier can put in at least 8-10 hours #NoLife

Which server(s) are you most active on? What is it about that particular gamemode that keeps you interested? Well I have mostly been active on this server in Factions Yellow and what keeps me interested is just trying to get to the top is fun making a base and it's SUPER OP I love all OP server but i'm more of a fan of OP Prison but they're both fun and I have devoted all my time on this server and if I am staff I will devote even more time

Have you ever been banned on BreachPvP? If so, why should this not affect your chances? No and I will never be banned because I don't do stuff that will get me banned I make smart decisions I would never get banned from Breach but if i'm gonna be honest I have used hacked clients in the past not on this server but on others and I learned from that mistake I will never used a hacked client again

How do you feel that you'd make a contribution to Breach with the position you're applying for? I feel I'd put extra time into the server I would help as many players as I can and I would make sure that no hackers ruin the server I would do my best to help this server get more people I would invite as many people to the server as possible and I would give players the best experience on Breach

What issues do you see with Breach that you feel could be fixed? I feel staff need to be more active and I also feel we need more events and we need to fix all these lag issues plus the server reboots to much decrease the amount of reboots that we have

Name a mistake you made during your time here on Breach? How did you fix that mistake? What did you learn from it? The mistake I made was that I had a name that advertised a different server I fixed that mistake by changing my name and I learned to never be stupid again and have an advertising name I will never make that mistake again

Tell us your previous server moderation experience, with proof if applicable. If you lack previous experience, why should this not greatly affect your chances as a potential staff member? Well I have been every single staff rank besides Developer I have owned a few servers but I always ran out of money to pay for those servers but this server I feel will be successful that is why I am applying for staff on this server I know I can help this server very much and everyone in the server

Why should we choose you, over any other applicant? Because I can put in time everyday and help as many players as possible and I have been staff many times and I always follow the rules I am very trusted and I will do whatever it takes to take this server to the future

Tell us your greatest strengths? How would these help you during your time staffing, if accepted? Helping players helping people has always been one of my favorite things to do I try my best to help as many players as possible with any problem they can possibly have especially on this server I would love to help any many peole as I can on Breach if I do become staff I will be %100 loyal

What about your greatest weaknesses? How do you get past them? If someone jokes around about death because I have lost a bunch of family members in the past two years so as long as no one jokes around about death i'm good

Are you active on our Discord server? Yes

Is there anything else you'd like to add? Not really I know I didn't write a lot but I promise I will be a great staff member and I will do everything right
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2019
  2. SkrtTheSloth

SkrtTheSloth Retired Staff Member Retired

Hello, please color code your application first to make it easier to read. Try to bold the questions and leaving your answers the same.
  3. uplink_illusion

uplink_illusion New Member

Ok thx for the suggestion I just bold everything better?
  4. SkrtTheSloth

SkrtTheSloth Retired Staff Member Retired

The whole point was for the answers and questions to be different color so it can be easier to read. Maybe just unbold the answers.
  5. ImPuppyHD

ImPuppyHD Senior Moderator Staff Member Sr. Moderator

Detail, less color code, and detail.
  6. Slipest

Slipest Senior Moderator Staff Member Sr. Moderator

Denied due to lack of detail. You may reapply in 2 weeks time.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.