Denied UnLegitCombos's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by UnLegitCombos, Jun 6, 2019.

1. UnLegitCombos

UnLegitCombos New Member

In-Game Username: UnLegitCombos
    DiscordTag (ex. Name#1234): UnLegitCombos#8045
    First Name (Optional): Simone
    Current Age: 15
    Timezone / Country: CET / Italy

When are you most active? How many hours can you provide to Breach in a week?
    During summer, if i dont have any appointments, I can be active all day basically, during school mostly during afternoon or evening. In a summer week I can play between 45 and 70 hrs, during school between 14 and 24.

Which server(s) are you most active on? What is it about that particular gamemode that keeps you interested?
    I'm most active on skyblock beacause I havent pvped consistently in a whileso factions is not my type and I like grinding

Have you ever been banned on BreachPvP? If so, why should this not affect your chances?
    -

How do you feel that you'd make a contribution to Breach with the position you're applying for?
    I could bring ton of activity on the server, it would even be more fun because staying AFK is a bit boring.

What issues do you see with Breach that you feel could be fixed?
    I feel that skyblock is empty every time caused by bad management.

Name a mistake you made during your time here on Breach? How did you fix that mistake? What did you learn from it?
    I didnt make a notable mistake on Breach

Tell us your previous server moderation experience, with proof if applicable. If you lack previous experience, why should this not greatly affect your chances as a potential staff member?
    I basically dont have any experience, I was Admin on my friends server but it never publicaly released.

Why should we choose you, over any other applicant?
    You should choose me because I'm active and I can learn very quick.

Tell us your greatest strengths? How would these help you during your time staffing, if accepted?
    My gratest strenght is probably working a way out of a problem in a quick and simple way if possible.

What about your greatest weaknesses? How do you get past them?
    My gratest weakness is probably lack of interest on things that I dont like, I would get past it trying my best to do those kinds of things

Are you active on our Discord server?
    If I need anything I usually ask there

Is there anything else you'd like to add?
    I hope to get accepted but good luck to everyone. I would really like to start learning how to screenshare, tho if I dont get accepted I feel it would be useless. Last thing is that if I looked a bit short on answers thats normal, I'm always like that, my apoligies.

Thanks for taking your time to read this UnLegitCombos
  2. Andrew Leblanc

Andrew Leblanc Helper Staff Member Helper

Add a bit more detail
  3. HotDog

HotDog New Member

A lot more detail along with grammatical corrections.
  4. UnLegitCombos

UnLegitCombos New Member

Sorry, but as I said I'm very short with open questions, if you want anymore information ask specifically. About grammar I'm not English so if I do mistakes please correct me. Very much appreciated.
  5. xd_Azures

xd_Azures Well-Known Member

Try out grammarly ;) Also for weaknesses put do you listen to people and take their word to easily or do you get angry/toxic if you are annoyed often. You can put more than one issue with breach, you could put something like the owner is super inactive and only cares about money, you could put factions has become a failure over the past 3 years due to bad staff and terrible community. For which servers your most active on you could put you are most active on skyblock because of previous skyblock servers you've played and its better to save money and not have it raided or its a way less toxic chat.
  6. UnLegitCombos

UnLegitCombos New Member

Thanks, we'll see what they are gonna do if get denied I'll add more stuff
  7. UnLegitCombos

UnLegitCombos New Member

Do you think it will take so much more time to get reviewed?
  8. CwRekZ_

CwRekZ_ Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Add a lot more detail. 1-2 sentences won't cut it. Look at a few examples from the Accepted Applications forum
  9. CwRekZ_

CwRekZ_ Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Do you still play? I haven’t seen you on in awhile.
  10. TheGenerous

TheGenerous Senior Moderator Staff Member Sr. Moderator

DENIED
    Due to inactivity on the server and lack of detail on your staff app.