Accepted Umute Appeal Mistersociety

Discussion in 'Closed Appeals' started by Weyo_, Jun 13, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Weyo_

Weyo_ Well-Known Member

What is your (in-game, forums, Discord) name?
    Mistersociety ( Weyo_, DadssideGay#3628)
    What is the (in-game, forums, Discord) name of the staff member(s) who issued the punishment(s)?
    _Vadex_
    Do you agree you did something wrong in this situation?
    No i didnt break any rules
    For how long are you Muted?
    30Days
    Why do you feel like this punishment was unjust, or why do you feel like it should be removed?
    First off all . I didnt Break any rule known to us ( Maby calling vadex dumb but thats it ) but since i called him that on the forums and there are no forum rules he cant mute me for that in game thats the number 1 basic rule

1. Excessive Staff Disrepect:
    I dissed staff members in the past not anymore ( Maby onces in a meme on discord ) but since that is discord he cant mute me for it in game . i Can provide proof of the last 2 weeks of me talking in game )

2.Impersonating Staff:
    Im not inpersonating staff : He thinks i am but im not I am what you call an unban Lawyer i help people who are banned / punished unjust and since thats only on the forums he cant punish me for it in game and he always tells people when they need help with something ask weyo hes undercover staff so im not the only one who used it for a joke and there is no rule against it . if i did it

3.Excessive Toxic:
    Yes i was toxic on discord i know that but for this punishment there is an Discord . You have diffrent rules for that seen in the ss i provided . Since im toxic on the discord i cant be punished in game its discord and not in game

Vadex is an
    hypocritical person he doesnt like me so he makes an poll against me fun but what for I didnt break any rule and ofcourse the staff team supports him in it .and when you ask why he punished me he says i didnt the staff team did i think its very Hypocritical of him he blocked me after i asked and powned him in the dms he know he was wrong

Vadex banned me yesterday aswell from the discord for something i didnt do he just doesnt like me and personal i think as a staff you have to let go of your player feelings vadex never did

Attached Files:

2. _Vadex_

_Vadex_ Senior Moderator Staff Member Retired Sr. Moderator

Weyo you are going to half to talk to the entire staff team. You wanting to blame this on me being a sole decision isnt going to work. If anyone in the staff team thought this would be unjust the they would have voted No. I'll wait for you to message the entire staff team before this gets carried on.

Attached Files:

3. Weyo_

Weyo_ Well-Known Member

So if you just want to get someone banned /muted
    with no proof and no reason you just gonna make a vote .
  4. Bjben

Bjben Well-Known Member

hahaha, weyo_ I have no idea why your wasting your time with this lol. there's no point, if they muted/banned you for no reason just out of pure hate and dislike, they will just do it again and again.

I do agree with your proof and what has happened and do fell you should not be punished for it, but I can't do shite I'm not staff.
  5. Weyo_

Weyo_ Well-Known Member

Xd
  6. CwRekZ_

CwRekZ_ Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Accepted do to you being unmuted now. Do not take this 2nd chance for granted, or it will WILL result in higher punishment.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.