Denied Tylerman119 Staff Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Tylerman119, Feb 9, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tylerman119

Tylerman119 New Member

In-Game Username: Tylerman119
    DiscordTag (ex. Name#1234): Diamond#2593
    First Name (Optional): Tyler
    Current Age: 12 [B-Day June 16 2006]
    Timezone / Country: Est

When are you most active? How many hours can you provide to Breach in a week?
    During week days I'm most active from 4:30 to 10:30 or a little later. During weekends on from when ever I wake up. 45hrs I am on out of the 7-Days of the week.

Which server(s) are you most active on? What is it about that particular gamemode that keeps you interested? The only Minecraft server I play is Breachpvp because I love op factions and this is a good op faction server most people are kind on it to.

Have you ever been banned on BreachPvP? If so, why should this not affect your chances?
    I have never been banned, This should affect my chances because I try to be as nice as possible to all the people that play the server, Even if the are rude to me I still try and be nice.

How do you feel that you'd make a contribution to Breach with the position you're applying for?
    I feel I would be good to the team because I am always confident, so I can give speeches if needed, And I will be there for whoever is down. If anyone need help with social life I will be there to help because I have been through a lot myself.

What issues do you see with Breach that you feel could be fixed?
    I think you should make to where gen buckets should only gen to 254, So we do not half to go and break the top so we can place water. Fix the lag, Today I wanted to get on but I could not because the server was really laggy.

Name a mistake you made during your time here on Breach? How did you fix that mistake? What did you
    learn from it?

I donated to join the faction named TheShadows, They told me i would not be kicked and i was, After the fact I felt like i could not trust no one But CaptainUSSR reached out to me and accepted me for who i was and helped me learn to not feel bad about my self. Im very thankful that CapainUSSR reached out to me.

Tell us your previous server moderation experience, with proof if applicable. If you lack previous experience, why should this not greatly affect your chances as a potential staff member? I have never been a staff member, I think it should not affect me because the learning experience makes it great like the saying "If you never try something you will never know if your good at it."

Why should we choose you, over any other applicant?
    To be honest every has there own weaknesses and strengths, So I feel we all have the same chance of getting chosen to become Staff. Because I could have a weakness that another person is a strength.
    Tell us your greatest strengths? How would these help you during your time staffing, if accepted?
    I am very kind to all the people on the server, And I am very confident I will stand up for people because of that, And I am there if you need something im there. If someone needs help I will help you because I do not like people having trouble because that brings me down to.
    What about your greatest weaknesses? How do you get past them?
    I have Mood swings and I can get sad at times, I try and think of something that makes me happy. If that does not work I will go and talk to FoxPlayz101 because me and him are very similar. I can take stuff seriously even if it is a joke. I put it to the back of my mind. And I need to take it head on and talk to someone about it.
    Are you active on our Discord server?
    I am on the server every now and then I am trying to be more active on the discord server so I know what is going on to with the server.
    Is there anything else you'd like to add?
    I am very thankful for Everyone who is reading this, if you have any questions dm me on discord my discord is at the top, Ok have a good day! If you have something you think I should add dm me on discord or Write a reply.
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2019
  2. FoxPlayz101

FoxPlayz101 Senior Moderator Staff Member Sr. Moderator

Hey tyler,

I think that u need more detail, but I am someone you can talk to. You are nice and very helpful to me. I appreciate it and I think more detail and you'd be golden. Good Luck!

Best regards from your favorite Fox,
    FoxPlayz101 (MLGFox)
  3. Tylerman119

Tylerman119 New Member

Added some more if need more tell me
  4. Thicness

Thicness Well-Known Member

5. Supidly

Supidly Retired Staff Member Retired

Sorta toxic, you also charged back on me after you bought me 50k mcmmo. Not nice man. Also, you have to be 14+ or very mature under. And you don't suit any of those categories. Good luck!
    Naruto_SageMode likes this.
  6. JimmyT

JimmyT New Member

Dang.
  7. Zenofain

Zenofain Member

Well, when you IRL scam someone like your faction did to a kid... not really toxic you and your faction got him to buy you things for him to be in your faction and he did then you kicked him... so whos the toxic one? hes actually a really fun kid to play with and he doesn't start stuff from anywhere like most people.
  8. Naruto_SageMode

Naruto_SageMode New Member

He was invited to theshadows stayed with them for a while and they were cool, they kept their word. The person who made the deal didn't kick him. Facts before assumptions.
  9. Supidly

Supidly Retired Staff Member Retired

I'm being
    He bought my mcmmo, I was chill with him, I wanted him in the faction, but if my faction owner wanted to kick him, what could I do? So don't be putting the blame on others if you don't know the whole story. Thanks.
  10. JimmyT

JimmyT New Member

I'm not blaming anyone. I just said my reaction on him doing a charge back on you, after closing a deal.
  11. ImPuppyHD

ImPuppyHD Senior Moderator Staff Member Sr. Moderator

Sorry your application has been denied because of the fact that you have very little detail. You may reapply in 2 weeks. Take care
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.