Denied TRX250SPEED Mod Application Form

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by TRX250SPEED, Feb 10, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TRX250SPEED

TRX250SPEED New Member

In-Game Username: TRX250SPEED

DiscordTag (ex. Name#1234): Shaunv79 #7493

Current Age: Currently 15

Timezone / Country: BST / United Kingdom

I am on every day of the week except for Wednesday and will be on from 4:00 to 23:00 and on the weekend also will be on Saturday day time every other weekend.
    I have never been banned on BreachPvP

I feel like I will make a contribution to BreachPvP because my base has been broken into 5 times using x-ray and haven't seen a single mod on when I have been playing.

There are a lot of issues like lag and server crashes but would not be able to fix that. But I would be able to decrease the number of hackers on the server.

One mistake I made was that I joined another faction and I got rid of all my homes and lagged me back to spawn but because I took a picture of the coordinates the day before I just flew back.

I have not had any experience with being a staff member before because no-one would give me that chance to become a staff member before.

I think that you should choose me because I have a great mindset towards what people with x-ray do and would set up trap bases to see if they take the bait.

I don't really have any strengths but I don't really have any weaknesses. One strength would be that i am quite good at helping other people with problems. But i do have one weakness which is giving into people but i try to stick to my gut and don't give in.

I am active on the discord server and look at it everyday to see if anything has been added

Thanks
    Shaun Vaughan
  2. Kiusta

Kiusta Well-Known Member

Hello Shaun Vaughan! Please add a lot more detail to all of the questions!
  3. ImPuppyHD

ImPuppyHD Well-Known Member

Sorry your application has been denied because of the fact that you have very little detail. You may reapply in 2 weeks. Take care
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.