Denied TRX250SPEED Mod Application Form

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by TRX250SPEED, Feb 10, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TRX250SPEED

TRX250SPEED New Member

In-Game Username: TRX250SPEED

DiscordTag (ex. Name#1234): Shaunv79 #7493

Current Age: Currently 15

Timezone / Country: BST / United Kingdom

I am on every day of the week except for Wednesday and will be on from 4:00 to 23:00 and on the weekend also will be on Saturday day time every other weekend.
    I have never been banned on BreachPvP

I feel like I will make a contribution to BreachPvP because my base has been broken into 5 times using x-ray and haven't seen a single mod on when I have been playing.

There are a lot of issues like lag and server crashes but would not be able to fix that. But I would be able to decrease the number of hackers on the server.

One mistake I made was that I joined another faction and I got rid of all my homes and lagged me back to spawn but because I took a picture of the coordinates the day before I just flew back.

I have not had any experience with being a staff member before because no-one would give me that chance to become a staff member before.

I think that you should choose me because I have a great mindset towards what people with x-ray do and would set up trap bases to see if they take the bait.

I don't really have any strengths but I don't really have any weaknesses. One strength would be that i am quite good at helping other people with problems. But i do have one weakness which is giving into people but i try to stick to my gut and don't give in.

I am active on the discord server and look at it everyday to see if anything has been added

Thanks
    Shaun Vaughan
  2. Kiusta

Kiusta Junior Moderator Staff Member Jr. Moderator

Hello Shaun Vaughan! Please add a lot more detail to all of the questions!
  3. ImPuppyHD

ImPuppyHD Senior Moderator Staff Member Sr. Moderator

Sorry your application has been denied because of the fact that you have very little detail. You may reapply in 2 weeks. Take care
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.