TouchHerBread Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Blake, Aug 6, 2019.

1. Blake

Blake Member

In-Game Username: TouchMyBread / about to be changed to Jayhawk22
    DiscordTag (ex. Name#1234): Jayhawk22#4466
    First Name (Optional): Blake
    Current Age: 16
    Timezone / Country: CDT / US

When are you most active? How many hours can you provide to Breach in a week?

I havnt been active lately for the reason that I wasn't needed online but I put a lot of time into being staff I can provide 5-6 hours a day during the week and during the weekends I can provide all day playtime

Which server(s) are you most active on? What is it about that particular gamemode that keeps you interested?

Factions yellow / I love faction servers and the competition is what keeps me playing I also love watching the raids and the pvp that go's along with it. Its always been fun for me and It is one of my favorite gamemodes. This is not the only gamemode id be playing I also like Skyblock and kitpvp sadly there is no kitpvp just skyblock so that as well as the normal part of factions with the server in Factions Red.

Have you ever been banned on BreachPvP? If so, why should this not affect your chances?

I have never had a perm ban nor ban that resulted in me actually doing anything bad, or against the rules.

How do you feel that you'd make a contribution to Breach with the position you're applying for?

I am making this Application for Moderator and I believe I could do good as Moderator because I can be on more then a lot of other people and I have never abused my rank as anything. I know pretty much all the rules, I can catch hackers with the proper steps even if you know they are hacking its not a instant ban it takes steps so you can get your proof so they stay banned for how ever long. I know all the basic Moderator commands, I am familiar with all the staff/active members. I always help other staff/members with any problem that they may have if it involves me or not I always try to help out. Im always open to new things and im a very out going person and am friendly to most. I do admit I can be toxic at times but nothing harsh nor personal and ive always said sorry after or have made up for it in some way but everyone has there moments and its important to keep a chill calm attitude when messaging / vcing staff or members doesn't matter which.

What issues do you see with Breach that you feel could be fixed?

Some staff members use there power to there benefit like if you were to say something jokingly they would instantly mute you or ban you for it like exp:

Say someone said "I've never been muted" some staff would just say something like "Bet" and mute the guy for like 5 minutes or so and it would always be annoying or they would ask for something and if you didn't give it to them like say a item or something that was yours and they had no reason to use there perm to get it from you they would invsee or check your pv's or ec to take it for themselves.

So maybe have more then one manager or something to keep a eye on even the admins and sr.mods

Also the pvp is very laggy and you could fix that with removing or updating a few plugins or switch/change a version

Name a mistake you made during your time here on Breach? How did you fix that mistake? What did you learn from it?

It's not that big of a mistake per say but it could have been avoided.
    One of the staff had abused there perm to take something from me after I had killed them in-game
    and I was so focused on that and was trying to get my things back that I didn't realize they were trying to help another player out and the person ended up leaving shortly after because the admin could not do his job
    So I could have just waited or had asked a different staff but I learned not everything is going to go my way nor not always at the time I want and that there are more important things that could be going on.

Tell us your previous server moderation experience, with proof if applicable. If you lack previous experience, why should this not greatly affect your chances as a potential staff member?

I used to be Staff on BreachPvP I had helper-jrmod.
    I have been staff on MineSuperior and they average around 4-5k players a day.
    I used to own a Server a while back.
    I am admin of my friends server and Senior-Moderator of OgreMC right now and I do
    have proof.

Why should we choose you, over any other applicant?

I feel like im more aware of what go's on with everything.
    I have past experience with not only the server but being Staff on plenty of other's as well
    so this isn't anything new to me.
    I feel like I could do more because I know my limits and what to do and what not to do.
    I have never abused my perm for my self benefit nor will I ever.
    I am also very active not only in-game but also discord with more then just staff involvement.

Tell us your greatest strengths? How would these help you during your time staffing, if accepted?

I think one of my greatest strengths are that I already know a lot of the people who play breach and how everything go's on with the server as well as that I am a well known player but also with a lot of past experience's. I am a very active player I was one of the most active staff when I was staff. I always take the proper steps in any situation involving staff or a player. I also thing a good strength is that I know when its time to joke and when its time to take things for real.

What about your greatest weaknesses? How do you get past them?

I have a temper nothing bad but say I died to something like a noob (new player) killed me because of lag or I couldn't get my gapple off in time I sometimes get worked up because of the day I have had or something else mostly if I even do it but I say well that wasn't a good fight your trash etc but I never cuss anyone out or anything I will basically say my piece then I will shut up or say someone is being very disrespectful after being warned / muted I will say something like dude why don't you just shutup before you get yourself in even more trouble or something small like that when I could be saying You don't need to be so disrespectful please stop before extra punishment is taken or something along those lines.

Are you active on our Discord server?

Yes I am on daily talking maybe not for a long time because theres not a long of people but when there is I am mostly there and I am also very active in the voice calls when people ask me to hop in there with them etc

Is there anything else you'd like to add?

I am starting to stream a lot and record for youtube so I think it would be cool to stream/record on breach when I can or whenever something interesting is happening like koth, pvp, or a raid something like that
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2019
  2. FoxPlayz101

FoxPlayz101 Well-Known Member

-1 I am not trying to be rude, but as you were staff previously you were very toxic. You still are now, if you just change that I think you would do good.
  3. HotDog

HotDog New Member

Imma say +1 because yes you were toxic but I know people can change using myself as an example. Gl -Debt
  4. Blake

Blake Member

Thank you :D
  5. Blake

Blake Member

I have had plenty of time to change my attitude in general but thanks for the feed back on it its very helpful
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2019
  6. Blake

Blake Member

Thank you :D
  7. Ekalb123

Ekalb123 New Member

moutha bech man y u steal my staff app i sent it to u to review but u change up and post u mudda beach man
  8. Blake

Blake Member

Sorry had to be done Mr.ElChapo
  9. Thicness

Thicness Well-Known Member

the color gives me the idea to take a shit
  10. Rocco//Dadssidegay

Rocco//Dadssidegay New Member

tf thicness you still banned bb?
    Thicness likes this.
  11. Thicness

Thicness Well-Known Member