Denied TNTToggle Staff Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Goat, Jan 1, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Goat

Goat New Member

In-Game Username: TNTToggle
    DiscordTag (ex. Name#1234): Goat#1373
    First Name (Optional): Sebastian
    Current Age: 16
    Timezone / Country: EST / United States

When are you most active? How many hours can you provide to Breach in a week?
    Breaks, Friday-Sat. Well weekdays in school abt 3 a day so 25h+ a week maybe

Which server(s) are you most active on? What is it about that particular gamemode that keeps you interested?
    I pretty much quit factions, but i found this server and i happen to like it, so me and my friend are going to go for ftop.
    But the servers i used to be active on are arcadewars and play-mc, i was helper on both, probably almost mod, i logged a lot of mutes and got a lot of people banned.

Have you ever been banned on BreachPvP? If so, why should this not affect your chances?
    No, joined recently, and i quiet enjoy it. If i did get banned, recently, i probably wouldn't get accepted, and if i was banned in general, i'd probably have a lower chance of being accepted.

How do you feel that you'd make a contribution to Breach with the position you're applying for?
    I have a lot of experience when it comes to moderating chat, i can also record if there is a hacker,
    and I am pretty active. I noticed there is a few but not many helpers, and i'd like to add to that. Also, i've played a few comp fac servers and some non comp fac servers, i understand a lot about factions, so i can help out all the new people joining the server.

What issues do you see with Breach that you feel could be fixed?
    The lag, it's an issue but it's fixable and not to the point of not wanting to play, but it's fine, at the end of the day it's just a game, and maybe it'll be fixed soon. Cannoning is also slightly buggy but it's fine enough also.

Name a mistake you made during your time here on Breach? How did you fix that mistake? What did you learn from it?
    I havn't made one yet xD i barely joined, but i guess that's a good thing that i havn't messed up yet.

Tell us your previous server moderation experience, with proof if applicable. If you lack previous experience, why should this not greatly affect your chances as a potential staff member?
    ArcadeWars- https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/443484234632396801/529728003308126228/unknown.png
    PlayMC- https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/443484234632396801/529728263128481803/unknown.png

Why should we choose you, over any other applicant?
    I have the experience on big 300+ servers, i'm reliable, i havn't broken your trust yet nor do i plan to. I have played factions for 3 ish years so i have staff experience and factions experience.

Tell us your greatest strengths? How would these help you during your time staffing, if accepted?
    I know a lot of the rules from other servers, but i'd have to learn the punishment times, I can help by being active, and controlling the chat, and maybe the hackers.

What about your greatest weaknesses? How do you get past them?
    I used to not know rules, even when i was helper, so i made a bot that had the rules and i just used that in chat. That's how i got passed it, and i could do it here too if i forget. Also, keeping a cool when people are overly toxic, even when you're in the right for punishing and they continue to be toxic is hard to deal with, but i've gotten over it, before i used to lash back at people now i just let them rant until they break another rule.

Are you active on our Discord server?
    I will be, and forums, and the server too. I recently joined, so i think i've been pretty active so far.

Is there anything else you'd like to add?
    I really hope i can join the team, and help out the server, happy new years! And i'm a cannoner if we ever need to test the jar i have a variety of cannons to test it.
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2019
  2. Slipest

Slipest Well-Known Member

Please add way more detail.
    Goat likes this.
  3. Goat

Goat New Member

Done.
  4. Kiusta

Kiusta Well-Known Member

Trying bolding the questions, this staff application is very hard to read. Also a lot of the important questions are lacking detail, eg: Tell us your greatest strengths? How would these help you during your time staffing, if accepted?, Why should we choose you, over any other applicant?, and When are you most active? How many hours can you provide to Breach in a week?

Best of luck!
  5. Zenofain

Zenofain Active Member

Haven't seen you on a lot. If you are your very inactive. decent application better than the ones I've seen good luck and play more!
  6. 0g8

0g8 New Member

Not a good amount of detail and it's kind of hard to read as there is no distinction between the questions and answers. Not the best grammar either as you did not capitalize letters where need be, such as your I(s).
    Best of luck though, I hope to see you on :)
  7. ImPuppyHD

ImPuppyHD Well-Known Member

Bold your questions and add more detail.
  8. Thicness

Thicness Well-Known Member

Bold the questions
    Add more details
    This application is the definition of cringe.

-Thicness
    xd_Azures likes this.
  9. xd_Azures

xd_Azures Well-Known Member

Oof, feels bad.
    Thicness likes this.
  10. ImPuppyHD

ImPuppyHD Well-Known Member

You've had 15 days to do something with your application and you haven't done anything to it.

You've been Denied. You may reapply in 15 days
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.