staff apply

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by teh4ce, Apr 16, 2019.

1. teh4ce

teh4ce New Member

When are you most active? How many hours can you provide to Breach in a week?
    In te nights and in the weekend, im online. in mid day i can respond troughout console client because im always on a laptop at work.

Which server(s) are you most active on? What is it about that particular gamemode that keeps you interested? factions is my passion, because i love the thrill to compete and build.

Have you ever been banned on BreachPvP? If so, why should this not affect your chances?
    yes i have been warned and banned. i have been banned for mute evading. i might be very toxic (haha) but i want to change that. i like helping people with their questions.

How do you feel that you'd make a contribution to Breach with the position you're applying for?
    i see many times new members being ignored when they ask stuff. i always try to help them.

What issues do you see with Breach that you feel could be fixed?
    toxic chat (i am a part of that but i want too change that)

Name a mistake you made during your time here on Breach? How did you fix that mistake? What did you learn from it? sometimes i am very toxic and i realy want to change that. i learned thats it good to be nice

Tell us your previous server moderation experience, with proof if applicable. If you lack previous experience, why should this not greatly affect your chances as a potential staff member?
    admin on a server 4 years ago, no proof.

Why should we choose you, over any other applicant?
    to show that people can change?

Tell us your greatest strengths? How would these help you during your time staffing, if accepted?
    i would be a good helper, i know the rules and know how i can help people

What about your greatest weaknesses? How do you get past them?
    anger, trying to work on myself

Are you active on our Discord server?
    ya

Is there anything else you'd like to add?
    :D
  2. Debuff

Debuff New Member

Hello, you need to add more detail for each question. Use correct punctuation, grammar and fix some misspelled words. Overall, I wish you the best of luck. :D
    teh4ce likes this.
  3. teh4ce

teh4ce New Member

sorry i'm dutch my english is not that good. and i know i failed this app but atleast i tried. and i even used the wrong account, the ign is TehFaze_ not teh4ce oops
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2019 at 11:30 AM