Denied Staff apply Merkert

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Merkert, Sep 6, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Merkert

Merkert New Member

In-Game Username: Merkert
    DiscordTag (ex. Name#1234): Dj_Merkert#2889
    First Name (Optional): Mike
    Current Age: 16
    Timezone / Country: Netherlands Cet ( Cest )

When are you most active? How many hours can you provide to Breach in a week?

In normal school weeks im the most active in weekends but also in evenings . in a normal school week i can provide 20-30 hours a week . So On normal days like 18:00 – 22:00 pm and in weekends longer but its diffrent each day. And in vacations i work so then i only play in the evenings . so like from 19:00 – 0/1am

Which server(s) are you most active on? What is it about that particular gamemode that keeps you interested?

The server im the most active on is Factions red thats because i played this in 2016/17 aswell i play this with weyo i have known him since 2014/15 and i can work very good with him. What keeps me intrested in factions red is the non op pvp so someone can actually get 1 tapped instead of big gapple fights like on yellow . i also like the community on red it has decreased alot yes but i think with some help from the new staff team we can revive it again. What i like about factions yellow is the Battles over ftop like this map i didnt play that much but still achieved some stuff. I also like the active community on there its diffrent then red yes . What i like about skyblock green is that its op skyblock and its easy to play i played the first 2 maps with nangang and played active on there . i would play it again if the many bugs on there would be fixed

Have you ever been banned on BreachPvP? If so, why should this not affect your chances?

I have been banned 2 times in total Very dumb of me

How do you feel that you'd make a contribution to Breach with the position you're applying for?

How i could make a contribution to the staff team is Dadssidehoe asked for unity in the staff team . 1 of my good sides is i can work fine with dads and weyo since i have been in there fac and i talked to them alot . My second good side is i have owned my own server ( CraftPVP ) which learned me enough skills and tricks to use on breachpvp and also i know alot about plugins . i can help dads or jesse by giving them info to fix plugins or make them better . another good side is i speak dutch and english so i can sinces the owner is dutch i can talk to him about stuff . and also i can help dutch people who have problems on the server another skill i learned from staffing on diffrent servers is using the punishment system and i can ss aswell.

What issues do you see with Breach that you feel could be fixed?

Right now speaking there are alot of things broken that should be fixed like the ftop is not a good plugin it laggs out the server sometimes and it buggs alot . and many other plugin buggs which i can help solve them. But i think the biggest issue was the talking between owner and the old staff team. I saw the old staff team spam ping him and feest in response of them or other reasons ignore them. But since the staff revamp i think i can be a key in fixing this problem since i speak dutch and know feest

Name a mistake you made during your time here on Breach? How did you fix that mistake? What did you
    learn from it?
    That i have hacked with a hack client and that im not that much online

Tell us your previous server moderation experience, with proof if applicable. If you lack previous experience,

why should this not greatly affect your chances as a potential staff member?
    My previous server moderations are
    CraftPVP – Manager
    These prev moderation experiences can help me alot since i have learned how to handle problems on those servers and how to ss . I think i can use these skills in helping breachpvp to revive again. Also i learned how to handle common plugins like the Punishment plugins and how to handle them .

Why should we choose you, over any other applicant?

Why you should choose me over any other applicant is i play this server for a very long time people know my name thats a good thing because i can talk better to people then instead of a rando . aswell i have been supporting feest and breachpvp for a very long time . But also my Prev staff experiences helps me alot . I know what mods are allowed on breach and which ones not And thanks to my mc / moderation knowledge / Experience i know a lot about glitches / plugins / dupes / bugs and how to work with them or fix them. I would always puyt 110% work in the staff team if accepted . I can contribute also a lot of effort into making the server enjoyable for everyone not only for the people who play it for the longest time .

Tell us your greatest strengths? How would these help you during your time staffing, if accepted?

My greatest strenghts are Ss people and detecting hacks ( Mostly just staffing stuff ) . Im easy to talk to sinces im active on the server and discord aswell. Im always in for jokes and im also a memegod i make memes to let people laugh . another strenght is i learn from my mistakes and try to master them everytime . and i have way more Good strenghts just check the text above there its explained alot better

What about your greatest weaknesses? How do you get past them?

My weakness is that i survived cancer and i dont like if people swear with it
    Are you active on our Discord server?

Yes Ping me and i will be on 60% of the time
    Is there anything else you'd like to add?
    Sorry for the bad english . english isnt my best thing in life .
  2. xd_Azures

xd_Azures Well-Known Member

Good night or should I say good morning Merkert,

You are most likely asleep now and I plan on making a useful list of suggestions for your application to help others read and help you interpret the questions to make a better application. First you should check thoroughly for capitalization errors and fix spelling mistakes. You can then make your application much easier to read by keeping the questions bold and making the answers not bold.

The question "Have you ever been banned on BreachPvP? If so, why should this not affect your chances?" you replied with "I have been banned 2 times in total Very dumb of me." You should include why you were banned and you should include a reasoning for why this should not affect your chances of becoming staff. On the recent bans page it shows you have been banned for having a hacked client and for refusal to screen share. This may ruin part of your reputation on the server but that does not mean it will harshly affect your chances of staff. There is always 2nd and 3rd and more chances in cases like this and if you want to take those chances please try and succeed.

Under the category "What about your greatest weaknesses? How do you get past them?" you said you survived cancer. That is crazy and I am proud that you did and I'm glad to hear that. It may seem to be a weakness but I believe that is a strength for someone like you to survive such a life changing action. You could move that to the strengths section and provide extra details in that about what kept you motivated and under weaknesses you can provide what had held you down during that time. You can also come up with some other weakness of your's that we may not know about.

- Sincerely Rocket/Aidan.
  3. Donkey

Donkey Senior Moderator Staff Member Sr. Moderator

Activity Check
  4. xd_Azures

xd_Azures Well-Known Member

Nice to know all of them responded ^
  5. Donkey

Donkey Senior Moderator Staff Member Sr. Moderator

Denied - Reapply In 2 Weeks - Cheers
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.