Denied Staff Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by DemonicAspect, Feb 21, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DemonicAspect

DemonicAspect New Member

In-Game Username: DemonicAspect.
    DiscordTag (ex. Name#1234): DemonicAspect#6599.
    First Name (Optional): Zak.
    Current Age: 22.
    Timezone / Country: GMT - United Kingdom.
    Which server(s) are you most active on? What is it about that particular gamemode that keeps you interested?
    I am on SkyBlock Green and mostly play skyblock/survival servers due to the endless ways of playing.

Have you ever been banned on BreachPvP? If so, why should this not affect your chances?
    Nope.

How do you feel that you'd make a contribution to Breach with the position you're applying for?
    A few weeks ago I learned about your BreachPVP through P0wer0wners Videos, started playing on SkyBlock Green. I have quickly felt in love with the server and the community and putting many hours in it. I feel I will be ale to bring a level of certainty within server and discord to anybody that may have any questions and things they may need help with.

What issues do you see with Breach that you feel could be fixed?
    I see that the latest update with the wildstacker plugin can mess with the spawn-rates of the mob. the higher the amount of spawners, the longer the time they take to spawn in.

Name a mistake you made during your time here on Breach? How did you fix that mistake? What did you learn from it?
    I do not feel like i have make mistakes within the server, I am experienced within skyblocks servers.

Tell us your previous server moderation experience, with proof if applicable. If you lack previous experience, why should this not greatly affect your chances as a potential staff member?
    I was recently a Jr Mod on the server PVPWars.net after being promoted from a helper after a couple of months with the staff team. The server averaged about 1000 players online daily, that was split up between 7 different realms.(Skyblock, Prisons and Factions) I was effective at my job during my time there.

Why should we choose you, over any other applicant?
    I have good communication skills and knowledge on how servers and plugins work, I'm often Online and try to be as active and positive on the chat as possible, I enjoy helping other players in need of help, I'm a really serious person when it needs to be, I have a past experience with Moderating a high player count server. Even thought knowledge isn't the be all and end all of being accepted but if I was successful I feel I can just jump straight into the role.
    Tell us your greatest strengths? How would these help you during your time staffing, if accepted?
    Being able to multitask is a big thing, I do leaner quickly and wont need as much "shadowing" as another person(s).

What about your greatest weaknesses? How do you get past them?
    I tend to take a back seat when it comes to public speaking and presenting in front of large groups if i do not have full/sufficient acknowledgement of the situation. Getting to grip with newer things that I have not experienced, learning how to adapt them into my way of doing things. I do not have many, any weakness that I may come across will get converted into strengths.

Are you active on our Discord server?
    Not as active as I could be.

Is there anything else you'd like to add?
    Disclosed is a link to the accepted forums post from that server. I am unable to go onto the post as staff are the only ones who can look at it. Have a good day.
    https://pvpwars.net/forums/forums/accepted.28/
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2019
  2. Windows

Windows New Member

Needs more detail, and its a little hard to read - I suggest using different lines for your question and answer.
    -Windows
  3. SkrtTheSloth

SkrtTheSloth Retired Staff Member Retired

To me it seems as if you do not really care for this as there are many spelling mistakes, lack of detail, and most importantly not even capitalizing many "i's". If you can fix this then that would be a great start into making your application the best you can. After that the next step can be to add way more detail to basically all the questions and explaining more about your answer. How do you feel that you'd make a contribution to Breach with the position you're applying for? and Why should we choose you, over any other applicant? can surely have more detail than that.

For Tell us your previous server moderation experience, with proof if applicable. If you lack previous experience, why should this not greatly affect your chances as a potential staff member? I do not know if it us just me but it seems as you have just put a link to where staff applications are accepted instead of an actual application. This is dishonesty and can be worked on and talked about in your weaknesses if you need ideas for that question. I hope you can fix your application to the best you can.

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!
  4. DemonicAspect

DemonicAspect New Member

Thank you for your suggestions for a better application, with the link. I am unable to go onto that page anymore as only staff can look at accepted applications so I just put the link to show I was accepted. If that's not right how do I go about It?
  5. Thicness

Thicness Well-Known Member

Lack of details.
  6. ImPuppyHD

ImPuppyHD Senior Moderator Staff Member Sr. Moderator

Im sad to say that your application has been denied

You can reapply in 2 weeks
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.