Denied Staff Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Kasstertroy, Oct 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kasstertroy

Kasstertroy New Member

In-Game Username: Kasstertroy
    DiscordTag (ex. Name#1234): #3684
    First Name (Optional): I would prefer to not say my first name.
    Current Age: 18
    Timezone / Country: Eastern Time zone / United States of America

When are you most active? How many hours can you provide to Breach in a week? I am most active around 4:00 pm Est. I will be on for about 3 hours a day, but if this application gets accepted I can push my active time to around 4-5 hours

Which server(s) are you most active on? What is it about that particular gamemode that keeps you interested? I am most active on UniverseMC right now but I lost interest on that server. I really love OP factions, and lots of plugins.

Have you ever been banned on BreachPvP? If so, why should this not affect your chances? I have not been banned on BreachPvP.

How do you feel that you'd make a contribution to Breach with the position you're applying for? I can get more players to come on the server (I will advertise on servers). I can also solve problems such as racism or players hacking.

What issues do you see with Breach that you feel could be fixed? I honestly don't see any current issues, but when more players come there might me a couple issues that I could fix.

Name a mistake you made during your time here on Breach? How did you fix that mistake? What did you
    learn from it? I have not made any mistakes on this server (I just joined the server for my first time :))

Tell us your previous server moderation experience, with proof if applicable. If you lack previous experience, why should this not greatly affect your chances as a potential staff member? This is my first time applying for staff, but on other servers I have practiced helping people when help is needed.

Why should we choose you, over any other applicant? I play Minecraft often, I am just a happy person in general, if there was a disagreement i wouldn't be bias.

Tell us your greatest strengths? How would these help you during your time staffing, if accepted? I am really good with pvp and just helping people in general.

What about your greatest weaknesses? How do you get past them? My greatest weakness is cannoning, I get by this by asking other players to help me build a cannon. Or i watch Youtube videos on cannoning. Otherwise I don't have any weaknesses.

Are you active on our Discord server? I just joined the server but I did see your'e discord server and I will be active.

Is there anything else you'd like to add? If i am or am not accepted I still will try my very best to be the best player i possibly can, and i will help out to solve issues.

Also I LOVE your'e server so far <3!

Please note:
    • By submitting this application, you 100% agree all answers are credible, truthful, and not copied/plagiarized.
    • If there is any false information, which can be proven, you will be instantly denied and added to a staff blacklist. This means you will always be exempt to apply for BreachPvP.
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2018
  2. xOMGItzBurger

xOMGItzBurger Junior Moderator Staff Member Jr. Moderator

Please add more detail to your application.
  3. Kasstertroy

Kasstertroy New Member

4. Rocket236

Rocket236 Well-Known Member

Please bold the questions. Try to play more often and get used to breach before applying for staff.
  5. Kasstertroy

Kasstertroy New Member

FYI I have been on breach for about 2 hours a day from when I first joined.
  6. xOMGItzBurger

xOMGItzBurger Junior Moderator Staff Member Jr. Moderator

DENIED

The application has major problems with detail and grammar. Also, I rarely see you in-game.
    You may reapply in 2 weeks.

Best regards,
    Burger
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.