Denied staff application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Zundo, Jul 13, 2019.

?

#zundoforstaff

1. yes

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. no

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zundo

Zundo New Member

In-Game Username: ZundoMC
    DiscordTag (ZundoOnYouTube#5474):
    First Name (Optional): chayse
    Current Age: 13
    Timezone / Country: canada

When are you most active? im pretty much on every single day all day but mostly beetween 10am and 12am How many hours can you provide to Breach in a week? around 35 hours a week or more

Which server(s) are you most active on? breachpvp and hypixel What is it about that particular gamemode that keeps you interested? factions and bed wars

Have you ever been banned on BreachPvP? yes. If so, why should this not affect your chances? I was hacking but I stopped cause I wanted to start playing and I fully apoligized

How do you feel that you'd make a contribution to Breach with the position you're applying for? help out others in need. so they can achieve there goals

What issues do you see with Breach that you feel could be fixed? the /wild is broken and theres a lot of toxic players.

Name a mistake you made during your time here on Breach? hacking How did you fix that mistake? apoligizing and learning from my mistake What did you
    learn from it? that hacking is a bannable offense and is not ok.

Tell us your previous server moderation experience, with proof if applicable. If you lack previous experience, why should this not greatly affect your chances as a potential staff member?

Why should we choose you, over any other applicant? cause I know what im doing.

Tell us your greatest strengths? not letting people get to me. pulling myself together. How would these help you during your time staffing, if accepted? help people out if there sad or need someone to talk too.

What about your greatest weaknesses? don't really have any How do you get past them?

Are you active on our Discord server? yes

Is there anything else you'd like to add? im actually pretty mature for my age
  2. xd_Azures

xd_Azures Well-Known Member

@Zundo please look at accepted applications to learn some things. First of all PLEASE bold the questions. Next, add more detail in each response. After that make sure every sentence begins with a Capital letter, and words are spelled correctly and look neat. You could also add colors to the application to make it stand out more. If you have any further questions about your application and need help ask me for help on discord. My discord is: Rocket236#2573
  3. xd_Azures

xd_Azures Well-Known Member

If you struggle to spell any words that you keep messing up on you should try out grammarly its a great app for helping correct sentences and words as you type.
  4. Blairewolf721

Blairewolf721 New Member

Be sure to answer every question. Definitely add more detail. Space out questions and answers.
  5. _Vadex_

_Vadex_ Senior Moderator Staff Member Retired Sr. Moderator

Denied due to age restrictions being 14 years old
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.