Denied Staff Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Lynxyys, Jun 7, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lynxyys

Lynxyys New Member

In-Game Username:

scuqs

DiscordTag (ex. Name#1234):

scuqs#4710

First Name (Optional):

Cameron

Current Age:

Timezone / Country:

EST (Australia)

When are you most active? How many hours can you provide to Breach in a week?

Monday , 7 pm - 11 pm

Tuesday, 4 pm - 11 pm

Wednesday, 3 pm - 11 pm

Thursday - 4 pm - 11 pm

Friday, All Day

Saturday, 4 pm - 1 am

Sunday, 4 pm - 9 pm

Which server(s) are you most active on? What is it about that particular gamemode that keeps you interested?

Majority of the time , I'm spending my time on Breach PVP Factions Yellow, I have always played factions and have obtained a massive love for it , I have quite an understanding of everything that goes on in factions , The gamemode that keeps me interested is definitely factions, which brings PVP , Raiding , Making friends and everything along with it , Especially Factions on Breach because you guys never fail to suprise me , and i love the kindness of everyone , Its just a very good environment.

Have you ever been banned on BreachPvP? If so, why should this not affect your chances?

I have never been punished on BreachPVP , And if i was to be punished i feel this should not effect my chances as i am a learner and i tend to learn from my mistakes and it builds up my character.

How do you feel that you'd make a contribution to Breach with the position you're applying for?

I believe me being staff on Breach, I can make a lot of contributions such as keeping toxicity in the chat to a low , New members joining and seeing the chat that goes on ATM would not show a good name toward the server , I will be very welcoming and keep the newer members interested to stay to play ,Reporting any glitches , or any other problems , Focus on eliminating most hackers , and most importantly , being a role model for the fellow members and staff by supporting and helping out 24/7 at no cost.

What issues do you see with Breach that you feel could be fixed?

As of lately I have noticed that Breach seem to restart quite frequently , Which messes with people trying to AFK farms , and it also gets in the way of Events , such as Koth or the Envoy, and it could ruin a good PVP Battle and trying to get everyone to contribute in keeping the chat clean , and keep the toxicity to a low.

Name a mistake you made during your time here on Breach? How did you fix that mistake? What did you
    learn from it?

On Breach , I have accused someone for hacking without sufficient proof , Which was very unprofessional, I fixed this mistake by apologising and getting everyone's thoughts , I learnt from this mistake that not everyone that is better than me hacks , Only bring up someone hacking if u have 100% Proof , or just keep it to yourself and report it to a Staff member.

Tell us your previous server moderation experience, with proof if applicable. If you lack previous experience, why should this not greatly affect your chances as a potential staff member?

Honestly , I have not been staff on any serious or popular minecraft servers as i was not able to require the certain amount of time to be spent on the server, Since then , My schedule has cleared up a lot , and I am a lot more interested in minecraft, I believe this should not effect my chances of getting staff because i have taken my time observing fellow staff members on how they run the server , and have gained enough knowledge to possibly being a staff member, I also am familiar with a lot of commands.

Why should we choose you, over any other applicant?

I believe I deserve staff over others because i am willing to make a serious commitment to help the server grow, I am very welcoming and warming and i take every situation seriously and can solve and help people with there problems , I am quite willing to spend money and dedicate my precious time to spend on breach to help it become out there and hopefully alot more popular than it is , Were as other staff members might not take it as seriously as i would, I am very knowledgable on factions and basic commands and have played long enough to know what im doing. I am determined to stay and help Breach no matter what, I really do believe i fit the job. I am very confident and smart following with a good sense of humour and being able to solve most questions .

Tell us your greatest strengths? How would these help you during your time staffing, if accepted?

Confidence

I believe confidence is one of my greatest strengths , and is crucial to being a staff member , Being confident shows that your down to try anything, Very clear and fluent with speaking , and solving problems with ease. I am very confident in everything i do an say and usually make sure i am correct before i say or do anything.

Respect

I think respect is the most important factor , everyone likes to be respected , Being respectful gives a good name to Breach and keeps members wanting to stay on, And it also shows your fellow peers that u appreciate them . Respect is most important , no one deserves to be treated like crap , RESPECT AND GAIN RESPECT

Problem Solving

I recon i have a brain that thinks outside the box , and am very confident in trying to solve anything thrown at me, I use my common sense and my different thinking to my advantage with everyday life and in game :D I am very talented in this section , I'm a smart MAN

What about your greatest weaknesses? How do you get past them?

My greatest weakness would definitely be being told i'm wrong , because usually I research and make sure 1000% that I am right at anything i say , but there will be a uncommon occurrence where i am wrong , and tbh it (used) to annoy me a lot, but I have overcome this weakness by taking there word and accepting that they are right.

I also have a very high level of OCD And i tend to try and make everything perfect , Things that are out of place and that doesnt look right to my eye really frustrates me ,

Are you active on our Discord server?

Yes , i am on the Discord , I Tend to check in quite frequently , and i am very active on Voice Channels and in direct messages , And im also very quick to respond .

Is there anything else you'd like to add?

Thank you for using your time to read this , Appreciate it , Thank yoou
    Last edited: Jun 24, 2019
  2. Andrew Leblanc

Andrew Leblanc Helper Staff Member Helper

3. _Vadex_

_Vadex_ Senior Moderator Staff Member Retired Sr. Moderator

This app look alot better that before. Good look app. Wish you gook luck on getting staff.
  4. Lynxyys

Lynxyys New Member

Cheers my brah
  5. Lynxyys

Lynxyys New Member

Thanks heaps brah , Appreciate it
  6. xd_Azures

xd_Azures Well-Known Member

Looks nice love the colors, and the detail. +1 overall.
  7. Lynxyys

Lynxyys New Member

Thanks man , Appreciate it
    xd_Azures likes this.
  8. Blake

Blake Member

[Jr-Mod]

I love all the extra work you have put into this application and into the server I hope you receive
    staff you would be a really great help / member on our team! :D
  9. Lynxyys

Lynxyys New Member

Cheers my bruva
  10. Lewis

Lewis New Member

Look's like a good staff application with a standard amount of detail I wish you the best of luck on getting staff +1 from me :)
  11. Lynxyys

Lynxyys New Member

Cheers man
  12. Bjben

Bjben Well-Known Member

Good app, +1 nice layout throughout the whole application.
  13. Lynxyys

Lynxyys New Member

My man <3 cheers bro
    Bjben likes this.
  14. FoxPlayz101

FoxPlayz101 Well-Known Member

Good application, all I would suggest is some more detail to the whole application. Other than that you are solid.

Best regards,
    MLGFox
  15. _Vadex_

_Vadex_ Senior Moderator Staff Member Retired Sr. Moderator

Your application is being Denied you may reapply in 2 weeks time
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.