Staff application.

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by dreammilky, May 16, 2019 at 5:31 PM.

1. dreammilky

dreammilky New Member

In-Game Username: Dreammilky
    DiscordTag (ex. Name#1234): Dreammilky #1048
    First Name (Optional): Isaac
    Current Age: 14
    Timezone / Country: Gmt +2

When are you most active? How many hours can you provide to Breach in a week?

Right now I am busy with school so I can only provide time to breach on Friday, Saturday and Sunday, I can provide about 5-7 hours a day on the selected days but school ends in 5 weeks so from that point I can provide up to 11 hours a day.

Which server(s) are you most active on? What is it about that particular game mode that keeps you interested?

I Love to pvp and on yellow as gear and money is quite easy to get which makes it more of a pvp based faction server and apart from that I like the fact that there is stacked Armour and it is very easy to get which makes fights last much longer and this is why this is the main thing which makes me love the server other reasons are that bases aren't that hard to make on here as money is quite easy to get so stuff needed for the base like genbuckets are much easier to get.

Have you ever been banned on BreachPvP? If so, why should this not affect your chances?

I have never been banned and if i did get banned i don't think it should affect my or any ones chance as every one needs to have a second chance to prove himself.

How do you feel that you'd make a contribution to Breach with the position you're applying for

If I get accepted I could keep the chats toxicity at a certain limit to leave that little bit of competition but not to the extreme. And as I mainly pvp I can keep the servers hackers to a minimum as when I identify I start taking procedure to get enough proof to get him banned. Also i can help new players out both to the server and to factions itself as now i played factions enough to know all the commands that new players need to know.

What issues do you see with Breach that you feel could be fixed?

an overall problem about the server is that staff are not active I know that its not their fault as minecraft is not the only thing on their mind but that is why more staff needs to be recruited so we can have some staff online all the time.
    Red and Yellow :One of the main problems that I witnessed in this map is that cannons are not working as they are meant to and from what I heard they aren’t working because of the ftop pluggin. Another problem That only apply's for yellow is that when it restarts sometimes it doesn’t start back up and yellow members will have to wait a while till puppy gets on and fixes it.
    Green:I do not play green a lot but things that i know are that for some poeple the 5xspawner booster isn't working and sometimes zombie flesh is not dropping

Name a mistake you made during your time here on Breach? How did you fix that mistake? What did you
    learn from it?

I didn’t do any big mayor mistakes but I did do 2 minor ones. Once I have named my axe inappropriately and itemed it in the chat but then I got warned from a staff and removed the name. Another one which I did multiple times is that I spam characters or use too much caps but I have been working on it and now I barely do it.

Tell us your previous server moderation experience, with proof if applicable. If you lack previous experience, why should this not greatly affect your chances as a potential staff member?

I have never been staff on a certain server as i didn’t play as much minecraft back in the day but I don’t think this should affect my chances as I know a lot of the commands that a staff will need and if theirs things needed to be learned I am a fast learner so it should be that hard.

Why should we choose you, over any other applicant?

I have played minecraft multiplayer for 4 years now so I have quite a lot of experience with hackers. In my 4 years of experience I have been taught how to identify hackers and what procedures to take to get enough proof against them to get them banned. Also if there is new stuff to learn as already mentioned I am a fast learner so it shouldn’t be a problem.Another thing is that when I am on most their are no staff on and hackers tend to abuse their hacks in that time since their will be no one to take actions about them so if i get accepted i can fill in that time gap so hackers will be kept to a minimum.And I will ALWAYS do my best to make this beautiful server a pleasure for all the members that play on it.

Tell us your greatest strengths? How would these help you during your time staffing, if accepted?

I have 2 big strengths that are that I know how to keep limits for example in the chat I like to keep some competition but I won’t let it get to the point where things get personal. The second big strength I have is that as already mentioned I have played minecraft for a long time and I know how to identify cheaters and give them the right punishment according to the server rules.some of the other strengths I have is that I am quite patient and relaxed and I also do not get offended that easily so if some one is going to trash talk on me I will not really mind unless things start getting personal and I would have to start taking certain actions according to the rules

What about your greatest weaknesses? How do you get past them?

One of my greatest weaknesses is that when people start trash talking I tend to get toxic above limits but in order to counter this I started to play games much more relaxed and I ignore people which don’t like me and does not want any good to me.Another weakness of mine is that i dont know how to ss so if i get accepted i would need some training to be taught how to ss.also another small weakness of mine is that in some rare times I tend to come immature but it barely happens

Are you active on our Discord server?

I am active on the discord sever from when I come to school which is at about 1 pm and I will be available till about 9 pm. I do not usually talk in discord discussions but if help is needed you can ping me

is there anything else you'd like to add?

Not really but I hope to get accepted as I love this server and want to make it a good time for other members of the server.thank you for reading my staff app and have a good day :).
    Feel free to leave suggestions that could make my staff app better.<3
    Last edited: May 17, 2019 at 5:08 PM
  2. _Vadex_

_Vadex_ Well-Known Member

Add a bit more detail all over the app. Details are great we want to know all about you
  3. dreammilky

dreammilky New Member

I will do it first thing when I come from school Vadex thank you for the suggestion <3
  4. xd_Azures

xd_Azures Well-Known Member

Change some problems you think can be fixed cause I know for a fact, 1. cannoning will never be fixed. and 2. yellow ftop won't be fixed.
  5. Kiusta

Kiusta Junior Moderator Staff Member Jr. Moderator

This application needs more detail.
  6. dreammilky

dreammilky New Member

Kiusta is it better now? tell me if i need more,thanks.
  7. _Vadex_

_Vadex_ Well-Known Member

Much more detail was added. This is a good looking app. I wish you the best of luck
  8. dreammilky

dreammilky New Member

thanks man.
  9. CharlieZX82

CharlieZX82 New Member

This is a much stronger app now you've added more detail.
    Best of luck man
  10. dreammilky

dreammilky New Member

thanks. :)