Denied Staff Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Ramgren2758, May 16, 2019.

1. Ramgren2758

Ramgren2758 New Member

In-Game Username:Ramgren2758
    DiscordTag: sasuke#1111
    First Name Joey
    Current Age: 14
    Timezone / Country: New Jersey / Eastern Time

When are you most active? How many hours can you provide to Breach in a week?

I probably the whole week.

Which server(s) are you most active on? What is it about that particular gamemode that keeps you interested?

I play red faction most of the times. I'm very interested into that gamemode. Also it's fun!

Have you ever been banned on BreachPvP? If so, why should this not affect your chances?

I never got banned on BreachPVP. I obey by the rules.

How do you feel that you'd make a contribution to Breach with the position you're applying for?

I really feel happy. I would feel more strict about the job. I would spend more time and care for the server.

What issues do you see with Breach that you feel could be fixed?

More people!!!

Name a mistake you made during your time here on Breach? How did you fix that mistake? What did you
    learn from it?

I was confused what to do but I fixed my ways!

Tell us your previous server moderation experience, with proof if applicable. If you lack previous experience, why should this not greatly affect your chances as a potential staff member?

I think it should not lack my chances. Because, I know all the basics and others. I had a Mod train me before but on this server he taught me the basics of being a staff.

Why should we choose you, over any other applicant?

I would spend more time and care for this server. I work the whole week off on the server. I will pay close to attention to members and if anyone cheats.

Tell us your greatest strengths? How would these help you during your time staffing, if accepted?

I would get more things to do. I did this before but the server got shutdown. And I'm looking for a new job! I would start by watching the gamemodes and stuff.

What about your greatest weaknesses? How do you get past them?

I surpass them myself and had a little help!

Are you active on our Discord server?

Yes.

Is there anything else you'd like to add?
    I would like to work beside you!
    Last edited: May 16, 2019
  2. _Vadex_

_Vadex_ Senior Moderator Staff Member Retired Sr. Moderator

There's a format that you should follow. Look it over and recreate your staff app
  3. Ramgren2758

Ramgren2758 New Member

I fixed it.
  4. _Vadex_

This request will be Denied due to you hacking on the server and making ddos threats towards staff members. You have been IP banned from the server.
    Good day
    Last edited: May 16, 2019
  5. xd_Azures

xd_Azures Well-Known Member

Big tuff, maybe another life time.
  6. _Vadex_

7. Bjben

Bjben Well-Known Member

Denied, you may reapply in 2 weeks