Denied Staff Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by xpenguinx_, May 10, 2019.

1. xpenguinx_

xpenguinx_ New Member

In-Game Username: xpenguinx_
    DiscordTag (ex. Name#1234): XPenguinx#1096
    First Name (Optional): gabe
    Current Age:15
    Timezone / Country: Pacific US

When are you most active? How many hours can you provide to Breach in a week?
    I am most active during the weekend and I can provide around 3 hours during the weekdays and around 5 hours on the weekend each day.
    Which server(s) are you most active on? What is it about that particular gamemode that keeps you interested?
    I am most active on yellow. I've been playing factions for about 4 years and to be honest it never gets boring. There is always new things being added to the gamemode and also I love the raiding / pvp aspect of it. Base building is something that I also enjoy a lot. Stuff that I love about it on breach is I love all the big pvp fights at koth and also fps those are really fun.
    Have you ever been banned on BreachPvP? If so, why should this not affect your chances?
    I was banned by Bjben for "ddoss threats" but I was later unbanned as it was a false ban
    How do you feel that you'd make a contribution to Breach with the position you're applying for?
    I will be a very active staff member and also willing to put the effort into making the server a better place. If we are working on a new project I will put my best effort into it and also the best effort that I know I am capable of.
    What issues do you see with Breach that you feel could be fixed?
    First, Active staff that we need in the server because there always are hackers in breach and never any staff so if you can have the staff to be active. I will be active all the time. A lot of staff members dont know how to ss and I am very skilled at it as I can find any client and also I can find any ghoast / auto clicker.
    Name a mistake you made during your time here on Breach? How did you fix that mistake? What did you learn from it?
    I used to inside a lot a very long time ago and people didn't really trust me but I became a lot more trustworthy over the maps and I also am a big part of the community as in pretty much everyone knows me
    Tell us your previous server moderation experience, with proof if applicable. If you lack previous experience, why should this not greatly affect your chances as a potential staff member?
    I have only been trial helper but I quit the server after because it was boring. I would be a good staff though because I am friends with a lot of moderators and a lot of higher ranks on other servers and I talk to them a lot so I know how to deal with stuff.
    Why should we choose you, over any other applicant?
    Because I have been on this server for over a year and I have a lot of experience playing on here. I know all the rules of the server and how the server works. I have a lot of strong relationships with people on the staff team such as higher members so I will know a lot of people already and wont be "knew".
    Tell us your greatest strengths? How would these help you during your time staffing, if accepted?
    Being able to handle situations and also knowing who to go to if i need a higher rank on to deal with a specific situation if I can not deal with it (lack of permissions)
    What about your greatest weaknesses? How do you get past them?
    My greatest weakness is prob taking like a day or two off but I will just be more dedicated to be online.
    Are you active on our Discord server?
    Yes I join calls when ever I can
    Last edited: May 10, 2019
  2. IDontUseClient

IDontUseClient New Member

+.5, I don't know you
  3. Kiusta

Kiusta Junior Moderator Staff Member Jr. Moderator

You need a lot more detail in this app, one sentence per question doesn't cut it.
  4. xpenguinx_

xpenguinx_ New Member

that good?
  5. UnknownToxic

UnknownToxic New Member

There is like no effort put into this application you need a lot more detail this looks like you just slapped words into a word document.
  6. Weyo

Weyo New Member

-1 Barely any effort or detail. You sped af
  7. xd_Azures

xd_Azures Well-Known Member

yikers
  8. xd_Azures

xd_Azures Well-Known Member

Space out the questions from the answers. Also add more detail.
  9. _Vadex_

_Vadex_ Well-Known Member

You need more details as well as a change of attitude towards current staff and players.
  10. Weyo_

Weyo_ Well-Known Member

Hey xpenguinx_

You have some strong sides and some bad sides . I've seen you being nice towards staff members and players . but this changed just do something about it . Im not that guy who gives a -1 when someone is toxic if you just work hard for it and if you can set the staff team above ya behav . Fix the details aswell just like 4/5 lines that makes it solid and good ( +1 From me for being a nice guy . Active pvper . )
  11. _Vadex_

_Vadex_ Well-Known Member

Weyo you gave 2 people that I can recall recently a -1 because of toxic
  12. Kiusta

Kiusta Junior Moderator Staff Member Jr. Moderator

This application has been denied due to lack of detail. Feel free to reapply in two weeks.