Denied Staff Application Tha1_dA_THing

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Tha1_dA_THing, Apr 16, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tha1_dA_THing

Tha1_dA_THing New Member

In-Game Username: Tha1_dA_THing
    DiscordTag (ex. Name#1234): .Knutten#5341
    First Name (Optional): Linus
    Current Age: 14
    Timezone / Country: Sweden

When are you most active? How many hours can you provide to Breach in a week?
    On the Weekends 6pm Cet - 12pm Cet and in a normal school week from like 5pm Cet - 10pm

Which server(s) are you most active on? What is it about that particular gamemode that keeps you interested?
    I play the gamemode factions the most. And what keeps me intrested is the competition between big factions competing for the ftop. Since last week saturday i play faction red with my friends
    i like factions red because it's not that op and its fair fights. But i also like factions yellow because of the stacked gear fights what gives anyone a chance to win it i want to play skyblock green aswell because it looks fun to play and i already applyed for a good team on there.

Have you ever been banned on BreachPvP? If so, why should this not affect your chances?
    No i haven't been banned or warned on breachpvp because i don't like if people ruin others play time by using hacks or being toxic agaisnt them thats 1 of the reasons i want to be staff to punish them and make the server a nice place to play on.

How do you feel that you'd make a contribution to Breach with the position you're applying for?
    I know the rules very well and i know breach, i know how to punish people and what for and if i get staff i have my faction leader / Friend weyo to help me guide trough it to make breach pvp a good place. and i like to pvp so i have seen loads of people hacking and i know how to catch them i can record them and get them punished for it now but as a staff member i could ss them and really proof they hacked.

What issues do you see with Breach that you feel could be fixed?
    The issue what could be fixed is some people get away with cheating and misusing gltiches because theres not enough active staff the staff. I always see on are thegenerous / kiusta / weyo_ and they try there very best to punish the rule breakers but its not always enough because when theres only 1 staff on he cant be on 3 server as the same time Thats the second point why im applying. The staff team needs some new members to punsih the rule breakers faster

Name a mistake you made during your time here on Breach? How did you fix that mistake? What did you learn from it? I didn't make that many mistakes all of the mistakes i made where small thanks to Weyo because he always tells us when we need to calm down with our toxic level / other things if i would get staff member i would like to tell more people aswell to stop the toxic level here on breachpvp from rising. From the mistakes i learned is if you break the rules here on breachpvp is not fun for the other players because it ruins there playtime

Tell us your previous server moderation experience, with proof if applicable. If you lack previous experience, why should this not greatly affect your chances as a potential staff member?
    I have been admin on societypvp since the start of the server as shown in the screenshot i provided
    it effects my chances because i learned how to punish people correclty and how to handle faction plugins
    it made my strenghts greater because i know more about the gamemode and how staff handle issues. https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/563091080036220940/567689177274122253/2019-04-16_14.17.59.png

Why should we choose you, over any other applicant?

you should choose me over other applying players because i know how to ss people thats 1 of my strong sides aswell i know how to punish people who are abusing the system or are doing things that break the rules. And thanks to my admin time on society prev a kingdom server i can handle people bein toxic against me . and know when i have to punish people and when i can let them go with a chat warning.

Tell us your greatest strengths? How would these help you during your time staffing, if accepted?
    As told by the prev questions i know how to ss people/and how to punish people for breaking the rules i know the rules of breach pvp the server ones and the discord ones. i know when i have to warn people for there behavior or just let them go with a chat warning. And im always very nice to people this would help me because this are things a good helper / staff member needs to help the server out catching rule breakers and punish them.

What about your greatest weaknesses? How do you get past them?
    Sometimes i get angry if like hackers get away with hacking because theres no staff member online to punish them
    i would get past this becuase as a staff member i could ss them and still get them punished

Are you active on our Discord server? Not really right now but if i get staff i will definitely be active

Is there anything else you'd like to add? I like bagels
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2019
  2. Weyo_

Weyo_ Well-Known Member

I like bagels aswell :) +1 from me a good player without punishments and is always nice
    Tha1_dA_THing likes this.
  3. Diabetes

Diabetes Active Member

No punishments — because he’s never online.
    Nee niet gaan zeggen nu dat ik moet zwijgen omdat ik zelf toxic ben
  4. Diabetes

Diabetes Active Member

Text is full with grammar errors xp, “i” is always capitalized by the way.
  5. Weyo_

Weyo_ Well-Known Member

hes on but hes not talking because hes always in discord talking to me or grinding
  6. Debuff

Debuff New Member

Hello, very good application. You could use better punctuation e.g commas, apostrophes, capitalizing your 'I's' and capitalizing the beginning of each sentence. I rarely see you on but it may be because of the time difference.

Anyways, best of luck :D
  7. ImPuppyHD

ImPuppyHD Well-Known Member

I dont feel as if your application has enough details. Sorry.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.