Staff Application (Supidly)

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Supidly, Feb 3, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Supidly

Supidly Retired Staff Member Retired

In-Game Username: Supidly
    DiscordTag (ex. Name#1234): Supidly Supidly#5510
    First Name (Optional): Some know, but I rather not say it.
    Current Age: 17
    Timezone / Country: CTZ
    When are you most active? How many hours can you provide to Breach in a week? I am most active after school, around 5 o'clock PM to around 9 - 12, depending on the day. I also have a job, so I might not be able to get on at certain times of the day. But I only work 6 hours so it's not too bad. I usually work in the morning, so I can play around 12 o'clock PM. But I did also buy a 600$ PC so I'm going to be on a lot more than what I usually am now. In a week, I can say around 12+ hours a week, according to my work and school schedule.

Which server(s) are you most active on? What is it about that particular game mode that keeps you interested?
    I'm more interested in Factions Yellow. I love and admire the idea of having super op items, making gigantic bases and having to cannon into them. In factions yellow, there's a perfect balance. The balance of overpowered items and tools, and having a humongous base. It has kept me here since the very 1st season has ever started.
    Have you ever been banned on BreachPvP? If so, why should this not affect your chances?
    I have not been banned.
    How do you feel that you'd make a contribution to Breach with the position you're applying for?
    When I was staff, I had the most playtime, most bans, most warns, most kicks, and most hackers caught. I believe that I helped out a boatload. I mostly watched in chat, helped players, and assisted them when they needed help. Ex, players asking where is pvp, where is end portal, etc.
    What issues do you see with Breach that you feel could be fixed?
    I see a lot of racism and remarks that should not be said in chat. And staff not warning or saying that's not acceptable. I have no word currently, I would like to change that. I just don't think that type of toxicity should be allowed here on breach. Since the 1st season, this new season is the most toxic. Just might be new players coming in and now knowing the rules. But I still don't think it's acceptable. This could be easily fixed if I was a staff member.
    Name a mistake you made during your time here on Breach? How did you fix that mistake? What did you
    learn from it?

I don't think I made a huge mistake that affected me greatly.
    Tell us your previous server moderation experience, with proof if applicable. If you lack previous experience, why should this not greatly affect your chances as a potential staff member?
    1st of all, I was a moderator on this server. I was also a server owner, I just did it with me and my friends. We would just mess around and goof off. I also basically had every rank, (Helper, Jr.Mod, Mod, Sr.Mod, Admin, Co-Owner, Owner) on a variety of servers. Those were a while back, most of the server I was staff on isn't open anymore.
    Why should we choose you, over any other applicant?
    You should choose me because I know the ins and outs of breach. I was here since the begging and I'm not going to end my time here anytime soon. I know how the server is supposed to run, and I know all the rules and etc. I learned from other staff members how to be a good staff member. What does, how to do it, and how to plan accordingly. But, you also shouldn't choose me other others if they are going to be a better staff member in your opinion. Pick the one you believe will strive to be the best.
    Tell us your greatest strengths? How would these help you during your time staffing, if accepted?
    My greatest strength has to be my determination. When I set a goal, I just don't beat it, I go beyond it. I hate the feeling that I didn't accomplish my goal. I always say "Do this, then that."
    This can be applied to staffing because I won't stop until I get "justice" Another example is when I'm ssing, I won't stop until I'm 100% certain he/she is or isn't hacking. Or if someone is being toxic, I can get to the root and settle it out. I hate it when people are upset/mad.
    What about your greatest weaknesses? How do you get past them?
    My greatest weakness is my ADD. I get lost of what I'm doing and lost focus. That's why I randomly say weird things that shouldn't be said. But I do apologize as soon as I realized that that shouldn't be said and I admit to my mistakes. I get past them by just realizing my mistakes. I know I did something wrong, I own up to it, and it's not an issue anymore.
    Are you active on our Discord server?
    Yes, very active.
    Is there anything else you'd like to add?
    I would just like to add, sorry if there are grammar issues, I'm tired and I got a new keyboard and it's hard to type on. I would also like to say, thanks for reading and comment down below and suggestions/responses.
  2. Supidly

Sorry for lack of detail, I just feel like I'm copying my other applications if I write too much.
    Naruto_SageMode likes this.
  3. FoxPlayz101

FoxPlayz101 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Nice appplication, Id love to see you on the staff team again you were a great staff.

Your Favorite Fox,
    FoxPlayz101
  4. Supidly

Love you fox :)
  5. FoxPlayz101

FoxPlayz101 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

I dont love u.
  6. Supidly

oh
  7. Bjben

Bjben Helper Staff Member Helper

that went from 0 to 60 in 1 min, but anyway, Nice application i look forward to hopefully see you on the staff team, GL!;)
  8. Slipest

Slipest Senior Moderator Staff Member Sr. Moderator

Hm will have to cut down on toxicity before anything is considered.
  9. Naruto_SageMode

Naruto_SageMode New Member

LOL I see you haha xD
  10. Supidly

Tee Hee
  11. Thicness

Thicness Well-Known Member

Great app but could you put some spaces between questions
  12. CaptainUSSR

CaptainUSSR Junior Moderator Staff Member Jr. Moderator

Nice application! Try adding gaps between each question tho :p
  13. Supidly

I would do it but, I have retired rank and now I can't edit applications / forums. Thanks for the suggestion, I would've done it if I could.
  14. CaptainUSSR

CaptainUSSR Junior Moderator Staff Member Jr. Moderator

Ooof, someone needs to fix that. :eek:
  15. Supidly

Indeed we should Captain.
  16. Zenofain

Zenofain Helper Staff Member Helper

https://gyazo.com/4bbfda44d11fb2cc5ad91ac1660e6a76
    https://gyazo.com/5c681042fcd0f8e2c3f61da48e0eef3c
    In these screenshots you posted on my staff application shows that you are lieing... I don't like how you applied for staff when not a lot of people can trust someone who lies 24/7 about the smallest things. Good luck yours truly ~Zeno
  17. Naruto_SageMode

18. Supidly

I was messing around, you can see that I wasn't caring that much. But you took it over the top. Cap said I could live in his walls a few days ago, also, Naruto said I should ask to join because my faction is dead now. Sorry for any struggles. Also, I don't like "24/7 about the smallest things" I didn't lie, just got lost in communication I guess.
  19. Naruto_SageMode

I did say that
  20. Thicness

Thicness Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.