Accepted Staff Application Helper

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by JoJo, Sep 7, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JoJo

JoJo New Member

IGN: GhostGamer150
    DiscordTag: JoJo#0307
    Joseph
    Eastern Daylight Time, United Sates.

When are you most active? How many hours can you provide to Breach in a week?
    I would be most active on the weekends averaging 6+ hours a day and although weekdays are I will by busy with school and other activities. I would still be able to get on later through the day past 5:00 pm EST.

Which server(s) are you most active on? What is it about that particular gamemode that keeps you interested?

I only focus on pvp oriented server such as op faction and occasionally bed wars. Although I have always been more active with Breachpvp, from time to time I would hop on Opcraft and Hypixel.

Have you ever been banned on BreachPvP? If so, why should this not affect your chances?
    No I have never been banned or warned by any staff that I could recall of and never in general had any issue with staff.

How do you feel that you'd make a contribution to Breach with the position you're applying for?
    I would just like to be able to help out new and current players as they can often make simple mistake which I feel may make their time on Breach not as enjoyable by providing tips on starting or just general services that would help create a more positive experience. Examples of this would be friendly reminder to vote and collect rewards that I feel would entice them to continue playing regularly along with invite friends to grow Breach's community.

What issues do you see with Breach that you feel could be fixed?
    Although there have been some apparent abusive staff in Breach's past, most of this has been addressed with their removal or demotion from their previous positions as staff. Along with connectivity issues such as lag and in general rubber banding which does affect every player in my experience and does in fact cause trouble for most players just trying to enjoy factions yellow.

Name a mistake you made during your time here on Breach? How did you fix that mistake? What did you learn from it?
    Although I have never had any issues with staff, having seen staff's handling of player problem has taught me to respect other players and staff as such problematic players cause nothing but disruption.

Tell us your previous server moderation experience, with proof if applicable. If you lack previous experience, why should this not greatly affect your chances as a potential staff member?
    Been a helper on an older server some years ago, (proof n/a) however in recent time I have not had a role in staff on any servers.

Why should we choose you, over any other applicant?
    Personally I believe in being kind to any player regardless of their demeanor in terms of keeping player interactions respectful and following the rules. I would work to enforce any current rules and help anyone that needs staff assistance as I take such positions seriously. Along with a hopeful view of Breach's future in helping gain new players and keep remaining players.

Tell us your greatest strengths? How would these help you during your time staffing, if accepted?
    Patience I feel is key in dealing with players who may be frustrated with whatever situation they may be facing along with keeping a cool and respectful tone to those who ask for assistance at all times. I am also very eager to legitimately help anyone I can to the best of my abilities because I really do enjoy just lending a hand whenever I could.

What about your greatest weaknesses? How do you get past them?
    I believe I would be able to overcome just about anything but may just be experience as I may not have as much as other staff yet that would only come through spending time working myself.

Are you active on our Discord server?
    I am constantly on discord as it is my way of communicating with all of the players I have connected with. More than likely I would be reachable on discord almost any time of the day and constantly checking any messages and news on Breach's discord along with personal messages from players. Making me available throughout the week and to anyone in need of assistance.

Is there anything else you'd like to add?
    In terms of anything to add that would mostly be that I really am interest in just helping the community grow and benefit from whatever work I would be doing, and that minecraft has been that game that just kept me playing for so long as it does everyone and that connection just motivates me to play a lot so I am in all of this for the enjoyment and helping others any way I can to get that same happiness I feel just being able to enjoy minecraft and all my favorite servers have to offer.
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2019
  2. xd_Azures

xd_Azures Well-Known Member

Good morning Joseph!

I love the looks of your application but the most important part is remembering you need to have lots of detail. Your grammar seems fine and your whole application looks organized. I will leave two suggestions on detail you could add to two of the questions.

For the question "Which server(s) are you most active on? What is it about that particular gamemode that keeps you interested?" you said "I only play BreachPvp and only enjoy op pvp servers" you can apply you like op pvp servers such as breachpvp because you can last longer while pvping, and the stacked gear is much more enjoyable then unstacked gear. You can also include which game mode on the server you play the most if you play yellow, red or green. You could add on saying you favor the potion stacking and mcmmo potions.

Under the category "What issues do you see with Breach that you feel could be fixed?" your answer had very little length and I believe that this question should have been the easiest question to answer with the most detail by far. There is just so much to answer with because of a wide variety of failures, fuck-ups, and glitches in the past. You could answer this question by replying with something like "Some issues I believe could possibly be fixed within the breach community is the low player count is getting worst due to the lack of support from the owner because he is too 'busy' and the community needs a manager with console and who can be trusted." You could add "the community is very toxic and is in need of more active useful staff that can clean up the community."

If you need any more examples just let me know over discord.

- Sincerely Rocket/Aidan.
  3. Feti

Feti New Member

Nice App expect it would be better to have more detail.
  4. Weyo_

Weyo_ Well-Known Member

Ma homie nice app ! +1 good player!
  5. Bjben

Bjben Well-Known Member

Good Application, but you could try adding more detail throughout the whole application.
  6. Donkey

Donkey Senior Moderator Staff Member Sr. Moderator

Good Staff App overall, start replying to the comments that people are giving you and be active on discord and you’ll have a good shot, good luck
    Bjben likes this.
  7. JoJo

JoJo New Member

Thank you very much and i really do appreciate the feedback and support.
  8. JoJo

JoJo New Member

Thanks man I love the support and really do appreciate the words.
  9. JoJo

JoJo New Member

Thanks for the advice and Ill definitely work on improving my application with what you suggested. Fingers crossed others feel as good as the support so far.
  10. JoJo

JoJo New Member

Feti love the words man and I have worked on my application in a couple of ways that I hoped have improved it and give it a nice more professional look.
  11. Donkey

Donkey Senior Moderator Staff Member Sr. Moderator

Accepted, You’ll received perms in the next 24 hours!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.