Denied Staff Application! :) From Daniel2305_

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by daniel2305_, Aug 7, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. daniel2305_

daniel2305_ New Member

In-Game Username: Daniel2305_
    DiscordTag (ex. KaduzOCE#1423):
    First Name (Daniel):
    Current Age:13
    Timezone / Country:Australia, Victoria

When are you most active? How many hours can you provide to Breach in a week?
    I played every day for like 2 hours when faction yellow was on, I got ftop 5 in 1 day and I made friends with lots of the staff like Donkey/4666, etc.

Which server(s) are you most active on? What is it about that particular game mode that keeps you interested?
    I am most active on Factions, I am new to factions but it's really fun to communicate with the other players and make friends. I find Faction to be a new way to talk to people because when you have to fight or raid a base, you have to talk to your faction from discord or chat, When I get on Minecraft the first thing I do is check my faction, check if it hasn't been raided and then I talk to the faction members. When events come, I head on over to them like envoys, when it says envoys have come I always check and if I don't know anything I always ask a staff member or any players online.

Have you ever been banned on BreachPvP? If so, why should this not affect your chances?
    I have been banned but it was because the staff thought I was a bot but they unbanned me and that didn't stop me from grinding

How do you feel that you'd make a contribution to Breach with the position you're applying for?
    I think I would be a good contribution to Breach because for the past 3 weeks or so of playing factions yellow, was the best because I made new friends and when people ask for help in chat I always help them, I am really generous and kind. If someone needs money, I will give them some of my own money. I love to care for people and anyone who talks to me or knows me in real life knows how loving and caring I am.
    I am Applying for Admin or Moderator

What issues do you see with Breach that you feel could be fixed?
    When I played on faction yellow there was a lot of bots and they were saying lots of swear words and I would be a really good helping hand to ban and mute the chat. I know a little bit how to find a hacker but if anyone wants to teach me I am all yours. I know what right and what's wrong and I am not biased. I always do the right thing and if I don't know what to do I always ask someone to help me out or show me if it's my first time doing the command or anything.

Name a mistake you made during your time here on Breach? How did you fix that mistake? What did you learn from it? when I am on breach I try not to do anything bad. But I have been warned once because I was talking to a friend on discord but I didn't have a mic so I was talking in chat and in a joking way I called him gay
    and I got a warning but I didn't mean to call him that and I learned not to call or say anything bad in chat

Tell us your previous server moderation experience, with proof if applicable. If you lack previous experience, why should this not greatly affect your chances as a potential staff member?
    I was a moderator on a server but the server shut down, I forgot the name. The server owner was called Danshe and I did the banning, muting and some commands on the server but I am good a researching and find commands I can use.

Why should we choose you, over any other applicant?
    I mean you don't have to choose me but I think it would be a strong choice because if you read all of my application, you know I am kind, caring, loving and I am not biased to anyone even if it's my friends. I am loyal and I would be a good fit. I am hard-working to learn new things and I will work my butt off to make the new faction server AWESOME. So that's why I think you should make me Admin/Moderator

Tell us your greatest strengths? How would these help you during your time staffing, if accepted?
    My strengths are I don't give up even when something is hard and I am Patient. I also am hard-working

What about your greatest weaknesses? How do you get past them?
    I always believe people because I always think people are telling the truth but I have learned people can lie so I try to find both sides to see if they are lying

Are you active on our Discord server?
    I am active every day and I always check messages and the servers I am on

Is there anything else you'd like to add?
    I think I have listed all the things why I should be in the staff team and I hope I get in :) <3
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2019
  2. Players_R_Us

Players_R_Us New Member

Minimum detail can’t make out question from answers.
  3. daniel2305_

daniel2305_ New Member

a
    are you sure about that
  4. Players_R_Us

Players_R_Us New Member

You have just changed it as there are letters missing the colour and there is no need to be rude 100% -1
  5. Players_R_Us

Players_R_Us New Member

Like shown

Attached Files:

6. Thicness

Thicness Well-Known Member

hMMMMMMMMMMMM sad
  7. CwRekZ_

CwRekZ_ Moderator Staff Member Moderator

If anything, you’re the one being rude. Now, he could have added a space between the answer and question, and bolded the question, but you could just say that instead of straight up -1ing. There’s a reason for the edit button.
  8. daniel2305_

daniel2305_ New Member

I wasn't trying to be rude, I am sorry
  9. daniel2305_

daniel2305_ New Member

thank you for the advice i will edit my application and use what you said
  10. Thicness

Man i want to suck bigfoot's peepee
  11. daniel2305_

daniel2305_ New Member

Oof
    Thicness likes this.
  12. Thicness

Did u know that u start with helper and can't get mod or admin instantly unless u were a previous staff member
  13. _Vadex_

_Vadex_ Senior Moderator Staff Member Retired Sr. Moderator

I'm sorry but you do not meet the age restrictions of 14 years old so this will be Denied
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.