Denied Staff Application for whatever is suitable

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Lynxyys, Jun 1, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lynxyys

Lynxyys New Member

In-Game Username:

scuqs

DiscordTag (ex. Name#1234)

scuqs#4710

First Name (Optional):

Cameron

Current Age:

Timezone / Country:

EST (Australia)

When are you most active? How many hours can you provide to Breach in a week?

Monday, 7 pm to 11 pm
    Tuesday ,4 pm to 11 pm
    Wednesday, 3 pm to 11 pm
    Thursday, 4 pm to 11 pm
    Friday, All day
    Saturday, 4 pm to 1 am
    Sunday, 4 pm to 9 pm

Which server(s) are you most active on? What is it about that particular gamemode that keeps you interested?

Majority of the time I am playing on Breach , Factions Yellow, I have always been into factions, and a big fan of pvp and hardcore raiding which Breach brings to us, Factions keeps me interested to keep playing on Breach and it brings a good experience!

Have you ever been banned on BreachPvP? If so, why should this not affect your chances?

I have not been banned on Breach nor punished for anything.

How do you feel that you'd make a contribution to Breach with the position you're applying for?

Me being staff on Breach , I believe I can make a lot of contributions such as keeping the chat clear as it gets a bit out of hand sometimes, Which puts a bad name on Breach , be very welcoming and keep the newer members interested in playing and staying, reporting and finding any glitches or any sort of problem , and most of all , be a role model for the fellow members by supporting and being friendly at no cost.

What issues do you see with Breach that you feel could be fixed?

Lately I have noticed that Breach seems to restart quite frequently , which interferes with PVP , and members trying to AFK there farms for example. And the toxicity needs to be fixed , we need to put this in everyone's head , that this is a friendly atmosphere , to have fun,

Name a mistake you made during your time here on Breach? How did you fix that mistake? What did you
    learn from it?

On breach , i have accused 1 particular member of hacking when i didn't have the sufficient proof and could not prove anything , i fixed this mistake by apologising , and really soaking in my behaviour , just because some is better than me does not mean there hacking :D

Tell us your previous server moderation experience, with proof if applicable. If you lack previous experience, why should this not greatly affect your chances as a potential staff member?

I have not been staff on any serious Minecraft server as i was not able to require the time spent on their server , My schedule has cleared up and I hope I can fit a staff role , I believe this should not effect my chances because i have been paying close attention to other staff members on a variety of server particularly Breach and have slowly learned the roles of being a staff member.

Why should we choose you, over any other applicant?

I believe i deserve staff compared to others because i am willing to make a serious commitment to help this server grow, I am very welcoming and warming and i take everything seriously and can solve and help peoples problems , as were other staff members might take it as not so seriously , I Am willing to put hard work and hours on breach , I know a lot about factions and have a lot of experience with commands and other faction related problems , i am determined to stay and help breach become popular , I am willing to do anything and i fit the job, I am very confident and smart , So basically i think i deserve staff over anyone else because of the commitment and hours I am willing to put in for anything , im going to stay dedicated no mater the problem or misunderstanding.

Tell us your greatest strengths? How would these help you during your time staffing, if accepted?

Confidence

I recon confidence is very important to be a staff member , being confident shows that your down for any problem , and talk and solve problems with ease , I am very confident in everything i say and i make sure im right before saying anything

Respect

I believe respect is the (most) important factor of being staff , everyone likes to be respected , i don't treat anyone negative , and it puts a good name on Breach , No one deservers to be treated like crap and i believe respect is most important

Problem Solving

I have a brain that thinks outside the box , and i usually can figure out most things and will have an answer , I use my common sense to my advantage, and think i am very talented in this section,

What about your greatest weaknesses? How do you get past them?

My greatest weakness would definitley be being told im wrong , because usually I research and make sure 1000% that i am right at anything i say , but there will be a uncommon occurance where i am wrong , and tbh it (used) to annoy me a lot, but I have overcome this weakness by taking there word and accepting that they are right

Are you active on our Discord server?

Yes , i have it opened 24/7 and use it as my main source of communicating to people

Is there anything else you'd like to add?

Thank you
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2019
  2. _Vadex_

_Vadex_ Senior Moderator Staff Member Retired Sr. Moderator

Bold the questions to make it look a little more neat. As well as toss in a little more detail
  3. Lynxyys

Lynxyys New Member

Ok thank you, does that mean im declined?
  4. _Vadex_

No edit it put a little more time into it. It's a suggestion to help prevent it from getting declined
  5. Lynxyys

Lynxyys New Member

Thank you , can i ask what i need more detail in?
  6. _Vadex_

Add a little more detail in you strength and weakness
  7. xd_Azures

xd_Azures Well-Known Member

Ehh, Vadex doesn't have his staff rank so he is useless at giving info. ;)
  8. Lynxyys

Lynxyys New Member

Haha , can u give me some
    and do u like it
  9. Bjben

Bjben Well-Known Member

add some more detail to the first question. and +1 on that you true Aussie
  10. Andrew Leblanc

Andrew Leblanc Helper Staff Member Helper

^Add that and that is a good looking staff application.
  11. _Vadex_

Looks alot better. Can tell some time was put in. Details look alot better as well. Wish you best of luck.
  12. Lynxyys

Lynxyys New Member

Thanks mate :D
  13. _Vadex_

Denied duplicate entry. Comments can be made on the other one
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.