Staff App

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Ekalb123, Aug 6, 2019.

1. Ekalb123

Ekalb123 New Member

In-Game Username: Ekalb / about to be changed to uuki96
    DiscordTag (ex. Name#1234): Ekalb#8091
    First Name (Optional): Ekalb
    Current Age: 21
    Timezone / Country: EST / US

When are you most active? How many hours can you provide to Breach in a week?

I haven't been active lately for the reason that I wasn't needed online but I put a lot of time into being staff I can provide 5-6 hours a day during the week and during the weekends I can provide all-day playtime

Which server(s) are you most active on? What is it about that particular game mode that keeps you interested?

Factions yellow / I love faction servers and the competition is what keeps me playing I also love watching the raids and the PVP that goes along with it. Its always been fun for me and It is one of my favorite game modes. This is not the only game mode id be playing I also like Skyblock and kitpvp sadly there is no kitpvp just skyblock so that as well as the normal part of factions with the server in Factions Red.

Have you ever been banned from BreachPvP? If so, why should this not affect your chances?

I have never had a perm ban nor ban that resulted in me doing anything bad, or against the rules.

How do you feel that you'd make a contribution to Breach with the position you're applying for?

Well my muscles are massive and I work out my back a lot so I can carry all of the staff members to greatness

What issues do you see with Breach that you feel could be fixed?

Some staff members use their power to there benefit like if you were to say something jokingly they would instantly mute you or ban you for it like exp:

Say someone said "I've never been muted" some staff would just say something like "Bet" and mute the guy for like 5 minutes or so and it would always be annoying or they would ask for something and if you didn't give it to them like say an item or something that was yours and they had no reason to use there perm to get it from you they would invsee or check your PV's or ec to take it for themselves.

So maybe have more than one manager or something to keep an eye on even the admins and sr.mods

Also, the PVP is very laggy and you could fix that with removing or updating a few plugins or switch/change a version

Name a mistake you made during your time here on Breach? How did you fix that mistake? What did you learn from it?

It's not that big of a mistake per se but it could have been avoided.
    One of the staff had abused their perm to take something from me after I had killed them in-game
    and I was so focused on that and was trying to get my things back that I didn't realize they were trying to help another player out and the person ended up leaving shortly after because the admin could not do his job
    So I could have just waited or had asked a different staff but I learned not everything is going to go my way nor not always at the time I want and that there are more important things that could be going on.

Tell us your previous server moderation experience, with proof if applicable. If you lack previous experience, why should this not greatly affect your chances as a potential staff member?

I used to be Staff on BreachPvP I had helper-jrmod.
    I have been staff on MineSuperior and they average around 4-5k players a day.
    I used to own a Server a while back.
    I am admin of my friend's server and Senior-Moderator of OgreMC right now and I do
    have proof.

Why should we choose you, over any other applicant?

I feel like I'm more aware of what goes on with everything.
    I have experience with not only the server but being Staff on plenty of other's as well
    so this isn't anything new to me.
    I feel like I could do more because I know my limits and what to do and what not to do.
    I have never abused my perm for my self-benefit nor will I ever.
    I am also very active not only in-game but also discord with more than just staff involvement.

Tell us your greatest strengths? How would these help you during your time staffing, if accepted?

Well for starters I workout my legs a lot so basically if u need a watermelon or walnut crushed I'm your guy and my arms are massive due to the mass amouts of supplements and steroids I take i basically am a whiter hulk but jesuz at the same time. but I also work out my back 24/7 so I can carry all of the newbs to victory and I can help destroy the battlefield with my masculinity and pure strength.

What about your greatest weaknesses? How do you get past them?

I have none Basically, I am a crossover of el Chapo and jesuz

Are you active on our Discord server?

Yes I am on daily talking maybe not for a long time because there's not a long of people but when there is I am mostly there and I am also very active in the voice calls when people ask me to hop in there with them etc

Is there anything else you'd like to add?

I am starting to stream a lot and record for youtube so I think it would be cool to stream/record on breach when I can or whenever something interesting is happening like Koth, PVP, or a raid something like that
  2. Blake

Blake Member

LOL THIS IS MY APPLICATION

Well thought out Mr.ElChapo
  3. Lurisa

Lurisa Retired Staff Member Retired

Jeez copying other people applications
  4. Lurisa

Bad LoserL
  5. Lurisa