Denied Staff aplication

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Sofija_321, Sep 9, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sofija_321

Sofija_321 New Member

In-Game Username: _Sofija321
    DiscordTag (ex. Name#1234):
    Driftonja

First Name (Optional): Nemanja
    Current Age: 17
    Timezone / Country: Bosnia and Herzegovina

When are you most active? How many hours can you provide to Breach in a week? 30 hours in week

Which server(s) are you most active on? What is it about that particular gamemode that keeps you interested? Im active on Yellow Faction

Have you ever been banned on BreachPvP? If so, why should this not affect your chances? No i never get ban.

How do you feel that you'd make a contribution to Breach with the position you're applying for? Im ban cheaters, i can be active on server i can help new playres and more :D

What issues do you see with Breach that you feel could be fixed? Maybe cheaters

Name a mistake you made during your time here on Breach? How did you fix that mistake? What did you
    learn from it? I dont have any mistake

Tell us your previous server moderation experience, with proof if applicable. If you lack previous experience, why should this not greatly affect your chances as a potential staff member? Im be admin, moderator and more on Serbian servers...

Why should we choose you, over any other applicant? I can be active, i can help server and more :)

Tell us your greatest strengths? How would these help you during your time staffing, if accepted? I can be active :D on server and i can help

What about your greatest weaknesses? How do you get past them? Maybe i can get angry fast...

Are you active on our Discord server? Yes

Is there anything else you'd like to add? I dont have nothing :D im good boy
  2. DadsSideHoe

DadsSideHoe Senior Moderator Staff Member Sr. Moderator

Add a lot more detail to each question, and also bold the questions so they stand out to your answers.
  3. Donkey

Donkey Senior Moderator Staff Member Sr. Moderator

You need a lot more detail in this application, Start being active in-game / forums. Cheers
  4. xd_Azures

xd_Azures Well-Known Member

Good evening Sofija,

Today I am gonna keep it short with you by using steps you can use in order to help fix your application to make it look more professional and increase your chances in becoming a staff here on Breach.

1.) Bold the questions. By doing this it helps people such as myself tell the questions and your answers apart.
    2.) Make sure to add lots of detail. By doing this it helps staff understand you care a lot about trying to apply here and the staff appreciate when you add good amount of detail.
    3.) For the 1st question, "When are you most active? How many hours can you provide to Breach in a week?" I suggest you could make a chart or an organized way of showing how much you play per day.
    Chart Example:
    Monday- 3:30 P.M. EST - 9:30 P.M. EST.
    Tuesday- 3:30 P.M. EST - 9:30 P.M. EST.
    Wednesday- 3:30 P.M. EST - 9:30 P.M. EST.
    Thursday- 3:30 P.M. EST - 9:30 P.M. EST.
    Friday- 3:30 P.M. EST - 9:30 P.M. EST.
    Saturday- 8 A.M. EST - 11:45 P.M. EST.
    Sunday- 10 A.M. EST - 10 P.M EST.

If you would like more help DM me on discord.
  5. Donkey

Activity Check
  6. Donkey

Denied - Reapply In 2 Weeks - Cheers
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.