Denied Staff Aplication

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by AcubousX, Sep 7, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AcubousX

AcubousX New Member

In-Game Username: AcubousX
    DiscordTag (ex. Name#1234): AcubousX#5702
    First Name (Optional): Anthony
    Current Age:16
    Timezone / Country: Pst United States

When are you most active? How many hours can you provide to Breach in a week?
    Through the week I have training. I can be on roughly 10- 20 hours a week on breach. I am most active on the weekends as well as latter on in the day.

Which server(s) are you most active on? What is it about that particular gamemode that keeps you interested? I play Breach the most because of the people and the game mode. There are not many servers with this specific game mode. As well as the environment and the people within the server that bring the server life which I enjoy.

Have you ever been banned on BreachPvP? If so, why should this not affect your chances?
    I have never been banned or muted. And I intend to never receive either of the two punishments through out my time on Breach.

How do you feel that you'd make a contribution to Breach with the position you're applying for?
    I feel I can contribute time as well as the dedication I will bring to helping those in need. There are times where staff is not online and I feel I can fill in the spot of missing staff to help those with questions and problems.

What issues do you see with Breach that you feel could be fixed?
    The lack of attention to the chat. I feel there is no other problem with the server. I could fix this by monitoring chat frequently.

Name a mistake you made during your time here on Breach? How did you fix that mistake? What did you
    learn from it?

There was once where I used to many Caps and I got warned and I intend to not allow this to occur anymore.
    I will fix it by not over reacting with the typing.

Tell us your previous server moderation experience, with proof if applicable. If you lack previous experience, why should this not greatly affect your chances as a potential staff member?
    I have been a helper on multiple servers but I do not have the applicable proof. As well as a Moderator, but the server was not the best with managing there overall server so I decided to leave.

Why should we choose you, over any other applicant?
    I feel I have strong interpersonal skills that can be useful in conversations with those that have questions on the server. as well as being able to guide those with problems because I have played on the server since season 3.

Tell us your greatest strengths? How would these help you during your time staffing, if accepted?
    My greatest strength would be my interpersonal skills for communication and guidance, as well as my experience with the server that can contribute to my knowledge on how this run.

What about your greatest weaknesses? How do you get past them?
    I feel my greatest weakness would be my ability to screen share. I feel I can improve on this greatly and learn through my time as staff.

Are you active on our Discord server?
    I am very active on the server discord. I am normally on the lobby chatting with the members of the server.
    Last edited: Sep 8, 2019
  2. Bjben

Bjben Well-Known Member

very good application.
    Your a nice guy and a highly mature person from what I have seen. How ever there are some things you can fix in the application overall.
    #1, try bolding the questions and leaving the answers unbolded, this makes it easier for people to read.
    #2, You have good information overall but you could try adding more detail through the whole application.

Yoour gamma is very good and as of right now I dont see any spelling or gramma mistakes.

Gl +1
  3. xd_Azures

xd_Azures Well-Known Member

Your grammar is definitely gonna need some fixing tho Bj ^^
  4. xd_Azures

xd_Azures Well-Known Member

Hello AcubousX,

I like the potential in your application and how it is easy to read and well organized. But it 100% lacks detail and information.

On the question
    "Which server(s) are you most active on? What is it about that particular gamemode that keeps you interested?" you said "I play Breach the most because of the people and the game mode. There are not many servers with this specific game mode." You could most definitely add more detail under this question, you could say something around the lines of "What keeps me interested in this server is the shards. I like the idea of making money from them it makes the start much easier and is much needed." or "I like this specific game mode because the idea of stacked items including armor, weapons/tools, and potions make it much different from other servers and this is why I stick to playing Breach."

Beneath the question, "What issues do you see with Breach that you feel could be fixed?" you answered with "The lack of attention to the chat. I feel there is no other problem with the server. I could fix this by monitoring chat frequently." I agree completely with your statement and I truly would like that chat monitored more often. But there is also most definitely issues with the server, and some issues can be fixed but have chosen not to be. You could add onto your response with "What I believe in the servers current state of issues that could be fixed is the amount of toxicity in the chat is tremendous and I believe someone must always be monitoring to make sure the community is a better place." or "Issues I think that should be fixed is the current staff team is very unorganized and is setting bad examples for the community by staff taking everything as a joke."
  5. Feti

Feti New Member

Great App homie <3 +1
  6. Weyo_

Weyo_ Well-Known Member

Ma homie nice app ! +1 good player!
  7. DadsSideHoe

DadsSideHoe Senior Moderator Staff Member Sr. Moderator

A lot more detail could be added overall.
  8. Donkey

Donkey Senior Moderator Staff Member Sr. Moderator

Put more effort in this application, be more active in discord / forums, and you have a good shot.
    xd_Azures likes this.
  9. Donkey

Activity Check
  10. Donkey

Denied - Reapply In 2 Weeks - Cheers
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.