Some suggestions

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Windows, Feb 21, 2019.

1. Windows

Windows New Member

1. Disable regens - cannoning on Breach at the moment is near impossible on normal walls - raiding regens is probably even harder. Until cannoning can be fixed, for next map, disable regens. This allows for more raiding and doesn't give factions the opportunity to be able to sit back all day and not worry about their base.
    2. Fix cannoning - raiding is one of, if not the, most important part of factions. I refuse to call Breach a factions server until it gets fixed because it's a problem.
    3. Remove the delay when opening keys - it's annoying having to wait, and you can't escape out of the key to quickly open it.
    4. I'm not 100% about this, but remove stacked spawners. My reasoning for this is that people can easily make tiny boxes for mobs, making them near impossible to raid.
    5. Prevent obbying/watering of spawners - allows for more raiding
    6. Allow silking spawners in other territories - allows for more raiding
    7. Fix /f top - it isn't displaying value correctly.
    8. Enable the nether, but make it 2x smaller (6k x 6k)
    9. Add /printer
    10. Remove koth, and bring outpost back - Koth is usually dominated by the biggest faction at the scheduled times, whereas Outpost can give smaller factions a chance to compete.
    11. Remove stacked armour on Red, or make all armour stacked. Not many people know, but stacks of Protection 4 are better to use than a few sets of OP gear, purely because it won't break.

Add any more below, and give some feedback one ones you agree/disagree with.
    HotDog likes this.
  2. Kiusta

Kiusta Well-Known Member

I agree with most of these. Great suggestions!
  3. _Vadex_

_Vadex_ Senior Moderator Staff Member Retired Sr. Moderator

Cannons are fine
  4. Yoder

Yoder Well-Known Member

5. Diabetes

Diabetes Active Member

No they are not, you can’t use massive cannons like fusions on Breach, which makes it even harder to raid. Maybe you say this because you only use one stackers and dont use these very complex cannons..
  6. Yoder

Yoder Well-Known Member

7. Diabetes

Diabetes Active Member

I do not agree with you to add /printer.. theres mods for a reason. Would be fun to see kids struggle to build — lol
  8. Yoder

Yoder Well-Known Member

Tbh you don't need complex cannons to raid
  9. Yoder

Yoder Well-Known Member

/Printer would reduce the amount of kicks a player gets for placing tbh (I think its a good idea)
  10. _Vadex_

Dont go telling the guy that runs around with a 40 stacker, 80 stacker, 100 stacker and a 255 stacker raiding everyone. Learn to cannon. Learn to build your own cannon. Cosmetic pvp cannons that your getting schem off YouTube dont work because this isn't cosmic pvp. I wouldn't expect a base builder skyblock player like yourself to understand that. Your lucky I cant post photos because I'd show you plenty raids. I won ftop 1 last map because of raiding. Its where I got 80% of my spawners
    Andrew Leblanc likes this.
  11. Yoder

Yoder Well-Known Member

Delay for they keys should stay
  12. Yoder

Yoder Well-Known Member

& Stacked spawners are the only reason the servers haven't crashed yet lol
  13. Diabetes

Diabetes Active Member

Do 255 stackers work on here? And if so, is it his
    Yoder likes this.
  14. Yoder

Yoder Well-Known Member

80% of cannons don't work
  15. _Vadex_

255 works just fine you just incompetent
  16. _Vadex_

Not you yoder
  17. Yoder

Yoder Well-Known Member

18. Diabetes

Diabetes Active Member

240’s dont work, and stop being so toxic lol, get a life you no-life Minecraft playing cunt.
  19. Yoder

Yoder Well-Known Member

Woooo that's rude
  20. Yoder

Yoder Well-Known Member

Mmmmm only if there were staff to sort this out
    Andrew Leblanc and _Vadex_ like this.