Denied Slipest's Staff Report.

Discussion in 'Closed Staff Reports' started by Moe, Jan 16, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moe

Moe New Member

He obviouly doesn't know the rules clearly because i've gotten a moderator demoted for this same exact reason since we had an arguement between me and the staff team about this situition because i said in chat saying "I'm going on a vpn" which was hotspot shield vpn and it kicked me with a message saying "VPns are not allowed" So I disconnected and went online and got frozen by him and his "reason" was "you were trying to get on a vpn so you're cheating" and i remeber clearly the rules said you need video evidence inorder to screenshare a player unless your a admin+ because like i said I talked to the manager+ about this and he said it was true because pretty much you could apply for staff and freeze anyone you can and ban them my discord wasn't opening on my laptop it was doing updates so I went on my phone and he kept saying join I'm going to ss you but i said I'm on a phone and he banned me and let's make things clear my main discord is currently banned on breachpvp discord if you would like proof of it please message me, and he repeadly said "I gave you 5mins" which was a lie because he went afk for about 2mins you can check the console or I could provide you logs from it he said "back" then said you got 10seconds now that's pretty much breaking the rules you're supposed to provide players enough time but he decided it was okay to go afk then come back at the last few seconds of the time. If I recall staff disrespecting is a warning then a mute but because he banned me for "refusal to ss & staff disrespect"
  2. xd_Azures

xd_Azures Moderator Staff Member Moderator

3. xd_Azures

Lol, I’m just messing around. I know I am definitely not the one to decide but I think that if you want go get unbanned bring this to punishment appeals. But if you are looking to get slipest demoted it’s most likely not gonna happen. I believe slipest was just doing his job and if you were staff dissing and not on time for the ss you are to be banned.
  4. Slipest

Slipest Senior Moderator Staff Member Sr. Moderator

1. Whos this other moderator you have gotten demoted?
    2. I have proof for why I ssed you which I can provide to another staff member if they request.
    3. Also could you please provide the name of this "manager+"
    4. I did give you 5 minutes I set a timer and when I left for 10 seconds not 2 minutes it was so I could check if you were in lounge 3.
    5. When you said you were banned from the discord 3 minutes into me waiting I gave you more time and asked you to DM me and I then requested to call you for an ss which you refused.
    6. I added staff disrespect in the ban message because I thought it suited it. I did not ban you because you disrespected me.

Happy to answer all questions.
    Best regards,
    Burger
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2019
  5. Moe

Moe New Member

1. TheNewBorrow

2. either was acceptedappeal or wolfie.

3. You did not leave for 10seconds because i was messaging you for about 2mins why would you check if i was on lounge 3 if i repeadly said i'm banned on discord.

4. I'm not sure you know how banning works "reason" you banned me for staff disrespect/refusal to ss.
  6. Moe

Moe New Member

You're not allowed to freeze someone for cheating without video evidence because anyone can abuse the power to freeze anyone else and ban them for refusal to ss, i'll go ahead and get a friend to appeal for staff and freeze random players and ban them for "refusal to ss"
  7. xd_Azures

If a mod has decided to freeze you that is his choice not yours. It is allowed without video proof if he thinks your suspicious or other players think your cheating and report it. If you wanted to not get banned you would have gone on discord on your computer and done the SS. Bringing up old crap doesn’t really help you out it has nothing to do with you not ssing.
  8. Moe

Moe New Member

Idk if your blind or just stupid but if you could please read my messages before you talk shit that would be helpful for the people if you want I’ll point it out. Honestly you helpers don’t know anything
  9. xd_Azures

I wasn’t “talking shit” .-. I did read your messages. Pretty sure that’s not how I help the “people” if anything it probably doesn’t help you. Honestly you know it alls, don’t know anything.
  10. Slipest

In case you didn't know, Breachpvp had a hard reset around summertime and a lot of the rules changed, if you would like to read the current rules you can at https://breachpvp.com/threads/breachpvp-server-rules.616/

Best regards,
    Slipest
    xd_Azures likes this.
  11. Slipest

In the end, it came down to you not joining even when I gave more time.
  12. ImPuppyHD

ImPuppyHD Senior Moderator Staff Member Sr. Moderator

Any Staff member can SS you at ANYTIME if they feel as if you are Suspicious.

With this situation, Slipest had gotten some reports at the time saying you were Suspicious and then you then went to get a VPN but then couldn't join because VPS are not allowed on the server. He simply asked you why you were on a vpn. Then he wanted to ss you because of the reports.

IN 24 HOURS from now. [3:36pm EST] This report will be closed and no action will be taken against the staff member nor the player.

Have a good day and a happy new year.

In the best requards

-LessPlastic [Aka ImPuppyHD]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.