Denied Shadows Staff Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Shadowplayz, Jan 17, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shadowplayz

Shadowplayz New Member

In-Game Username: Shadowplayz123
    DiscordTag: ๖̶̶̶ۣۣۜۜ͜ζ͜͡Shadowplayz123#5361
    First Name Bridger
    Current Age: 13
    Timezone / Country: PST United States

When are you most active? How many hours can you provide to Breach in a week? I am most active after school and I can provide upwards of 20 hours a week

Which server(s) are you most active on? What is it about that particular gamemode that keeps you interested? I am most active on factions yellow because of just how overpowered everything is and that it has a larger player base than the other servers

Have you ever been banned on BreachPvP? If so, why should this not affect your chances?
    Yes I have been banned on BreachPvP before but it should not affect my chances because I have seince than deleted all hacks and started playing on badlion client.

How do you feel that you'd make a contribution to Breach with the position you're applying for? I could help players with anything they need help with on the server and i could help catch and ban hackers.

What issues do you see with Breach that you feel could be fixed? I have noticed that there are some block glitches where people have been getting stuck in a block and getting killed because of it, aswell as the major tps drops on factions yellow. (I dont know if they have been fixed yet)

Name a mistake you made during your time here on Breach? How did you fix that mistake? What did you learn from it? One mistake that i made at Breach was cheating, I learned from it by relising that cheaters never win and i fixed it by serving out my ban and deleting my hacks so i could play servers farly without ruining others experiences

Tell us your previous server moderation experience, with proof if applicable. If you lack previous experience, why should this not greatly affect your chances as a potential staff member? I have been staff on a server with an average playerbase of 300+ players called OPCraft (There will be a file w/ proof below)

Why should we choose you, over any other applicant? You should chose me over any other applicant beacause i will be very deticated and have alot of experience with hackers from the previouse server i was staff on.

Tell us your greatest strengths? How would these help you during your time staffing, if accepted?I have alot of knowladge of what hacks look like so that can help me catch hackers and help get them banned.

What about your greatest weaknesses? How do you get past them? My greatest weaknesses would have to be that there are times where I will have to be offline for quit a wile.

Are you active on our Discord server? I participate in giveaways but I don't go out of my way to talk to people in the chat room but I do report bugs and glitches when I find them

Is there anything else you'd like to add? There is Nothing else I would like to add

Attached Files:

xd_Azures likes this.
  2. CaptainUSSR

CaptainUSSR Junior Moderator Staff Member Jr. Moderator

Hello Shadow! Overall I think this application could use a lot more details. The minimum age to apply is 14 btw.

Good luck!
  3. Thicness

Thicness Well-Known Member

Ive seen u on OPC as a staff but this app needs more detail
    Also, i dont have nothing wrong but who calls their child "Bridger"
  4. CaptainUSSR

CaptainUSSR Junior Moderator Staff Member Jr. Moderator

I think Bridger is a cool name :p
  5. Slipest

Slipest Senior Moderator Staff Member Sr. Moderator

Please add more detail.
    xd_Azures likes this.
  6. xd_Azures

xd_Azures Moderator Staff Member Moderator

I like how you are experienced at this and put in the effort on this application. I also like how you challenge the age requirement. If you wish to make staff you will need a better application to do so. Some things you can do is. -Fix up some grammar issues around the application. -Like Slipest said add more details. -Put spaces between your questions and answers. -Lastly you could capitalize in the correct areas.
  7. ImPuppyHD

ImPuppyHD Senior Moderator Staff Member Sr. Moderator

Hello! Unfortunately, you are not fit to make the staff team. you can reapply in 2 weeks.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.