Denied RyanlLel's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by RyanlLel, Feb 28, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RyanlLel

RyanlLel New Member

In-Game Username: RyanlLel
    DiscordTag (ex. Name#1234): RyanlLel#1150
    First Name (Optional): Ryan
    Current Age: 15
    Timezone / Country: US/Pacific Standard

When are you most active? How many hours can you provide to Breach in a week?
    I am most active during the middle of the day/ after school. I can provide many hours on the server. Between 20-30 hours per week.
    Monday: 3-9
    Tuesday: 3-4,6-9 (Practice between 4-5:30)
    Wednesday:3-9
    Thursday:3-4,6-9(Practice again)
    Friday: 3:30-10/11
    Saturday: Mostly all day
    Sunday: Mostly all day

Which server(s) are you most active on? What is it about that particular gamemode that keeps you interested?

I am most active on Factions Yellow. What keeps me interested in this gamemode is the Fun. I have played many op servers like this one and none have really been as fun. I love playing on OP Faction servers that have stacked gear and can make money fast. I also love the fast paced feel of the OP Faction economy.One more thing that keeps me interested is the Enchantments. I love having enchantments other than your typical sharpness 5. Gapple PVP has always been my favorite kind of PVP because of the practice it takes to get good at. OP Factions has been in my heart for a long time now and that will never change. I also found to see myself logging onto Red. I really like red as well because it sometimes gives me a break from the super duper fast paced economy. I would love to play either factions servers.

Have you ever been banned on BreachPvP? If so, why should this not affect your chances?
    I have never been banned on BreachPvP. I will never be banned on Breach because I hate hackers and love to free servers of hackers.

How do you feel that you'd make a contribution to Breach with the position you're applying for?

I can Contribute to Breach by spending countless hours helping players and doing my job. I want to help Breach grow to become a huge well known server across all platforms. I am very good at catching hackers and dealing with players who break the rules. I can record hackers or anything if needed. I have years of past experience of being staff. I have been Helper, JrMod,Mod,SrMod,Admin,SrAdmin, and even Co-Owner. I know all the commands by heart aswell as the rules of Breach. I am a big team player and love working with people on the server. I can also spend time in calls (Such as discord) talking with players of Breach building an even better community. I have always been known as a jokester on minecraft and love messing around with people but I know when to cut the jokes and act serious. I always help players no matter what, Even if I say "Dont like them" (Which wont happen, I like everyone) or they are my/f enemy. I am known to make friends with everyone and make friends so everybody like me and trusts me with what they are saying. You can't have a staff member that nobody likes and wants to talk to.

What issues do you see with Breach that you feel could be fixed?

When I first logged on, I noticed there where no staff online. I feel I could fix that problem by always being on and helping the players of Breach. When I asked , "Why aren't there any staff online?" a player responded with "Who cares." I want to try to change this attitude on Breach by being a staff member that everybody likes and trusts.

Name a mistake you made during your time here on Breach? How did you fix that mistake? What did you
    learn from it?

Well When I first joined I made the mistake of starting an argument with a player. I Fixed that mistake by apologizing and promising it will never happen again with anybody. I learned to never join a new server and act like I own the place.

Tell us your previous server moderation experience, with proof if applicable. If you lack previous experience, why should this not greatly affect your chances as a potential staff member?

I have been staff on many servers. I have been staff on a pretty well known server Called OP Craft.
    https://opcraft.net/threads/rank-application-ryanllel.76952/
    I also Co-Owned a small server called Everforge. Everforge sadly shut-down due to finance problems among me and the Owner. I was pretty bummed. I have also been staff on many other small servers but they have shutdown because of either finances, family problems, or quitting. I am here to be staff for the long run and have no more shutdowns.

Why should we choose you, over any other applicant?

I feel you should choose me because I could really help the server. Like I said before, I can dedicate many hours to Breach to do my job and make the server a better place. I can also help clear the server of rule breakers/hackers. I also have lots of past experience of being staff. I am very dedicated to doing my job as staff on Minecraft servers and put forth my best effort as well as all my time to make Breach a better community. I am a great team player and love spending time with the occupants of Breach. I can also spend countless hours on discord talking with players and other staff members by helping, suggesting new things, and just plain out having fun. I have never and will NEVER abuse my permissions granted to me by the Owner to help my in-game experience in any way,shape, or form. I am great at moderating chat and players to make sure no rules are being broken. I am one of those most Non-Toxic players. I love playing with everyone and even if people are being rude I just don't listen to them and let them get out there anger. My last point, I feel you should choose me over the other applicants because I have had Experience as all the open staff positions on Breach. As I said before, I've been Helper,JrMod,Mod,SrMod, and Admin (Aswell as SrAdmin) This shows I have a lot of past experience and trust among Minecraft servers.

Tell us your greatest strengths? How would these help you during your time staffing, if accepted?

One of my greatest strengths is Playing time. I know I have mentioned playing time a lot, but I am really dedicated to my jobs and I am a very hard worker. I will use all my free time doing my job as staff on Breach. Another one of my strengths is experience. As I also said before, I have a lot of past experience of being staff on multiple Minecraft servers. I know expectations, rules, and commands of pretty much all staff positions. I have also co-owned a server that shut down due to the fact of finances.

What about your greatest weaknesses? How do you get past them?

I'm a person who likes when people point out my weaknesses/mistakes so I can learn from them. I love taking constructive criticism and fixing my problems. I get past my weaknesses by working hard and nonstop to fix my problems because nobody's perfect. I am not known to make many mistakes while staff because of my past experience and background. When I do though, like I said before, I try my best and work hard to fix it.

Are you active on our Discord server?

I will try my best to be active on the discord server. I will be active and answer any questions asked on the discord. I have tried my best recently by downloading Discord on my phone to answer peoples questions quicker and be more helpful. Whenever I see a problem tagged on discord I try my best to help the player who asked.

Is there anything else you'd like to add?

Hello, I am 15 and from California USA. My name is Ryan and I have played Minecraft for a lot of years now and love the game. I love being staff on relatively small servers so I can help them grow to their max potential. I have always loved Factions servers because of the competitiveness and fun. I have played factions for a long time as well. I have never downloaded any hacked clients or any mods to give me any in-game advantages, nor will I ever. I will also never abuse my permissions to help me in anyway either.
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2019
  2. RyanlLel

RyanlLel New Member

If You have any feedback or comments please let me know :D
  3. SoulRewind2

SoulRewind2 Well-Known Member

Add more detail to like ban thing why wouldnt it effect or what you think about it
  4. Bjben

Bjben Helper Staff Member Helper

he said hes never been banned so he only needs to say that.
  5. RyanlLel

RyanlLel New Member

Thank you for your response, I was kinda confused on what he meant since I was never banned :D Thanks for clearing things up
  6. Bjben

strong application. +1
    RyanlLel likes this.
  7. RyanlLel

RyanlLel New Member

:D
  8. SoulRewind2

SoulRewind2 Well-Known Member

9. TuMadre1008

TuMadre1008 Member

10. Bjben

11. Slipest

Slipest Senior Moderator Staff Member Sr. Moderator

Denied due to lack of activity ingame. You may reapply in 2 weeks time.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.