Denied ricofrikingarcea's Staff Aplitcation

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by ricofrikingarcea, Feb 14, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ricofrikingarcea

ricofrikingarcea New Member

In-Game Username: ricofrikingarcea
    DiscordTag: Kazehana#7155
    First Name: Dimitrije
    Current Age: 16
    TimeZone: UTC/GMT

When are you most active? I am most active at the weekends. I am not playing a lot of gmaes so i am spending most time on Minecraft

How many hours can you provide to Breach in a week? More than a 21 hours ( None afk ) in bearch.

Which server(s) are you most active on? I am usually on sky block green.

Have you ever been banned on BreachPvP? I have never been banned or warned on BreachPvP.

How do you feel that you'd make a contribution to Breach with the position you're applying for?
    I understand toxic people, and if someone is toxic in chat i can make them stop begin toxic after they'r unmuted. Same for hackers.

What issues do you see with Breach that you feel could be fixed? There is only 1 problem and that problem is abbout to get fixed with this staff aplications. The problem is that there is not good amount of staff and they are try best of them, but its small amount of staff.

Name a mistake you made during your time here on Breach. How did you fix that mistake? What did you learn from it? I never really made a mistake on your server.

Tell us your previous server moderation experience, with proof if applicable. I wasnt staff on any good server with players

Why should we choose you, over any other applicantion? I am capable to understand toxic people's and i am spending most of my time on pc.

Tell us your greatest strengths? How would these help you during your time staffing? I dont give up, but some times i do which you will see in next Question. This would be useful for a staff member as it means I will never back down from a situation and will always be helping to improve the server as a whole.

What about your greatest weaknesses? I dont usually give up, but when someone interuptts a mother ( Familly) say something bad about it. If i saw someone do that i wouldnot warn him i would mute him instatlly.

Are you active on our Discord server? I am but i am not typing that much.

Is there anything else you'd like to add? Not really.
  2. ClashR

ClashR New Member

Lacks detail please fix!

-ClashR
  3. Bjben

Bjben Helper Staff Member Helper

Hey! can you please add more detail over the whole application.

GL!
  4. SkrtTheSloth

SkrtTheSloth Retired Staff Member Retired

Capitalize your "i's" because this small extra work can show us or the staff team that you really are dedicated or even care about applying for staff role. Also, add more detail to everything as it is lacking in quantity.

If this is serious then good luck with your staff application!
  5. ImPuppyHD

ImPuppyHD Senior Moderator Staff Member Sr. Moderator

Your staff application has been denied due to toxicity in game and VERY little detail.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.