Denied Rehurt's Staff Application.

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Rehurt, Sep 7, 2019.

1. Rehurt

Rehurt Well-Known Member

In-Game Username: rehurt
    DiscordTag: rehurt#1269
    First Name : rehurt (LOL)
    Current Age: 16
    Timezone / Country: CST

When are you most active? How many hours can you provide to Breach in a week?
    I can provide about, 4 hours everyday depending on what's going on that week. (For example if I have a exam or test I would spend some more time studying.)
    Weekdays (4 hours)
    Weekends ( 6 hours depending what is going on.)

Which server(s) are you most active on? What is it about that particular gamemode that keeps you interested?

I am mostly active on factions yellow because I enjoy the ''super op factions'' gamemode that allows for more interesting pvp fights and gameplay. I also enjoy the fact that mcmmo is uncapped and allows for new strats like health boost potions and putting mcmmo into axes, I feel like this adds more interesting pvp and mechanics.

Have you ever been banned on BreachPvP? If so, why should this not affect your chances?

I have been actually banned once for ban evading because a while back I hacked and got perm banned instead of one month, this shouldn't affect my chances because I don't hack anymore and have learned my lesson.

How do you feel that you'd make a contribution Breach with the position you're applying for?

I have played a lot of breach in the past and know how the community works, what they want and how to improve on issues, I also know most of the commands and correct punishments I can also record in high quality to ban hackers with proof. I can also screenshare decently although its been a while I don't know all the new methods, but im sure I could learn.
    What issues do you see with Breach that you feel could be fixed?
    I feel as of right now pvp on breach is very stale and pointless to really implement super op factions the server should have a strong reason to make people pvp (Look at opcraft ultra and non.) not just because the pvp is enjoyable but affects factions for example if outpost came back and had a buff (2x sell prices, old outpost rewards or even the dmg buff to make raiding easier.) this would make pvp more important to the server and increase the player base (pvpers would come back.)

Name a mistake you made during your time here on Breach? How did you fix that mistake? What did you learn from it?

One mistake I've made on breach is being somewhat toxic, not from being mad but from pvping and thinking another player is bad, but I've learnt and realized it's just not worth it, and it’s just a waste of time for both sides.

Tell us your previous server moderation experience, with proof if applicable. If you lack previous experience, why should this not greatly affect your chances as a potential staff member?

I've been staff on a ton of servers to many to list (I've been playing mc for a while before my main acc was created.) I know most commands and have even sponsored some ''start up'' servers that ended badly.
    -VerixPvP
    -EphadeMC
    -Vlenix
    Please note, I have a new pc and don't have any ss as I only have my games on my ssd.
    Why should we choose you, over any other applicant?
    I'm very mature, nice, welcoming, as well as patient and, respectful. I have several other favorable traits but those are the main ones. I think that those traits are very important for being a Helper if someone was immature as a helper then they would lie a lot and they wouldn't really do their job correctly.
    Tell us your greatest strengths? How would these help you during your time staffing, if accepted?
    I'm 16, and mature for my age. I know everyone tends to say that, but I nearly never get angry with anyone, and instead deal with it how it should be dealt with. I tend to have a very playful and memorable attitude and, in my experience, that attitude creates an environment in which people are more willing to cooperate and strive to enjoy themselves.

What about your greatest weaknesses? How do you get past them?
    I can't draw, like at all. I get over this by using stencils :p
    Are you active on our Discord server?
    I check every so often, but most of the times people report their issues on the forums.

Is there anything else you'd like to add?
    I have been playing for a while and know the community and punishments, this should be considered whilst choosing staff.
    Shoutout to all my banned homies.
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2019
  2. xd_Azures

xd_Azures Well-Known Member

Hello rehurt,

What I believe you could "fix" or add onto in your applications is, under the question "Which server(s) are you most active on? What is it about that particular gamemode that keeps you interested?" you tend to not have a lot of detail you said "I am mostly active on factions yellow because I enjoy the ''super op factions'' gamemode that allows for more interesting pvp fights and gameplay." You can increase the amount of length in your sentence to make it become a full paragraph by saying something like what has motivated you to continue to play breach after all of the past events that lead the server to losing it's player base. You can also provide information about the gameplay and pvp fights that keep you so interested in sticking with this server and liking it.

The next question that you could make much more use of is "Tell us your previous server moderation experience, with proof if applicable. If you lack previous experience, why should this not greatly affect your chances as a potential staff member?" you stated "I've been staff on a ton of servers to many to list (I've been playing mc for a while before my main acc was created.) I know most commands and have even sponsored some ''start up'' servers that ended badly." the question says with proof if applicable and you didn't show any proof which is fine but you should try to remember and include names, maybe forums or pictures from online if you could. If you're struggling to include more detail under the question you could also include some staff commands very little people know about such as world editing, and others.
  3. CwRekZ_

CwRekZ_ Well-Known Member

Staff App critique God
    Enconing and xd_Azures like this.
  4. xd_Azures

<3
  5. Rehurt

Rehurt Well-Known Member

Noted. Working on it now.
  6. Enconing

Enconing Member

Nice app,'Rehurt'
    Nice guy +1
  7. pohs

pohs Moderator Staff Member Moderator

no point +1ing this kid i found phantom on his pc today LOL
  8. xd_Azures

Then deny the application as the following user has been banned and has set a bad example?
  9. _Vadex_

_Vadex_ Well-Known Member

Hes not staff anymore you non
  10. xd_Azures

But he has the permission to as he has his rank on here you nonce. :shrug:
  11. DadsSideHoe

DadsSideHoe Senior Moderator Staff Member Sr. Moderator

Denied - due to having found a hack client on your pc during ss.