Accepted Reach

Discussion in 'Closed Player Reports' started by _Vadex_, Apr 11, 2019.

?

What caused this clip?

1. Reach

5 vote(s)
    83.3%
  2. Lag

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _Vadex_

_Vadex_ Senior Moderator Staff Member Retired Sr. Moderator

Ign _Vadex_

Offender diabetes

Offence killarua/Reach

This member has a textbook killarua reach clip of him using mods on the server.

This situation should be reviewed my a member of the staff team that is not apart of the faction/friends with this Individual as it may be clouding judgment. This player was found to "not be hacking" by a member of the staff team who described how he screenshared him (1 week after this clip was made) and it was not making sense to those that actually know how to screenshare.

Proof https://gyazo.com/acce6f73300b62dd3e2f5a17b0552287
  2. Diabetes

Diabetes Active Member

Don’t exaggerate now, I was asked to be screenshared at a time I didn’t expect to be. I got screenshared by weyo in a fair way, and he sent the video of me being screenshared to the other staff members to judge it.
    I have already been reported by Lucas_The_Spider I believe. That video is not your video by the way. I do not let others beside staff members screenshare me, as I do not trust people who do not like me (Clout, Toxic, Trump...) to screenshare me, since I have very private stuff that could be displayed or be abused if seen by others.

pce
  3. Kiusta

Kiusta Well-Known Member

My dead dog is better at screen sharing then Weyo is.
    Diabetes, CwRekZ_ and _Vadex_ like this.
  4. Diabetes

Diabetes Active Member

Okay this is the first time I’ll agree with you.
    Kiusta likes this.
  5. _Vadex_

Because he bypassed the screenshare lmfao
  6. Kiusta

Kiusta Well-Known Member

Also, Weyo_ said he checked Diabetes logs of the fight and saw no proof of him hacking... You can't find a ghost client in logs. And the fact that he decided to screen share diabetes a week after the accusations is nonsense, Screen sharing is only effective right when someone is called out for hacks. This is why players aren't allowed to log off during a screen share.
    CwRekZ_ and _Vadex_ like this.
  7. Bjben

Bjben Well-Known Member

He never sent a video
  8. Bjben

Bjben Well-Known Member

also we have loads of vids from people so id watch what you say
  9. Diabetes

Diabetes Active Member

Wasn’t even a week after, the video was made on the 6th and got screenshared on the 10th
  10. Diabetes

Diabetes Active Member

I’d like to see that then LOL.
  11. _Vadex_

12. _Vadex_

Look how far LMAO I mean COMMON NOW

Attached Files:

13. _Vadex_

Lag doesnt = reach. The only thing the lag has caused and I'm sure all the real pvpers can agree with me on this, is visual anti knockback, a 5 tap combo in like 1 hit, and a unexpected quickdrop due to the 5 in 1 tap. And a visual through the wall hit. Never 7 block reach
    CwRekZ_ likes this.
  14. Diabetes

Diabetes Active Member

I have already been ss’ed, why are you trying so hard?
  15. Diabetes

Diabetes Active Member

Haha lol @Kiusta, don’t abuse your perms now on me just because you hate me. Banned me without any screensharing or any process to validate that I do not hack lol

**Cough cough nepothism cough cough conspiracy with vadex cough cough**
  16. _Vadex_

Screenshare is only there for if there isnt enough evidence for on the spot bans. You don't meet to screen share if you can get a clip of someone 6 block reach
  17. Kiusta

Kiusta Well-Known Member

The staff team has decided the video from Lucas was enough proof on its own for your ban. You were also hiding something from Weyo in the ss so..

This report will be closed.
  18. Diabetes

Diabetes Active Member

Lol what was I hiding then, lmfaooooooo
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.