PvPxStrafe Staff Application!

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by PvPxStrafe, May 15, 2018 at 4:39 PM.

1. PvPxStrafe

PvPxStrafe New Member

In-Game Username: PvPxStrafe
    DiscordTag (ex. Name#1234): Brayden#0496
    First Name (Optional): Brayden
    Current Age: 15
    Timezone / Country: BST (United Kingdom)

When are you most active? How many hours can you provide to Breach in a week? I can provide,

Monday - 5 - 6 Hours

Tuesday - 5 - 8 Hours

Wednesday - 7 - 8 Hours

Thursday - 3 - 5 Hours

Friday 9 - 10 Hours

Saturday 9 - 13 Hours

Sunday - 5 - 6 Hours

Which server(s) are you most active on? What is it about that particular gamemode that keeps you interested? I like to play OP Factions (Yellow) On the old style of BreachPvP. Without Custom Enchants etc..

Have you ever been banned on BreachPvP? If so, why should this not affect your chances? Nope, I have never been banned on BreachPvP since the old time it was up.

How do you feel that you'd make a contribution to Breach with the position you're applying for? I want to be Mod for several reasons. I don't want Mod just to mess around with commands, or brag about my awesome prefix, I actually want to help people. I mean, sure being Mod would be fun, but It's also quite a difficult job that I've heard from some of the staff. The main reason why I want to be a staff member is to make sure everyone is having a fun time on this fantastic server. I'd hate for someone to leave all because of someone being disrespectful, They need help with something or they just simply don't know what to do/how to play. Another reason why I want Mod is to stop hackers. I hate hackers, They ruin the fun for everyone else by having lots of unfair advantages such as god mode/regeneration hacks or aimbot. The third reason why I'd like helper is to help other staff members. Normally, you would see in most applications that they only want to help players, but sometimes staff need a hand too, like building or testing maps, new mini-games and plugins. I tried managing a whole server by myself and it was really difficult, but with the help of a few extra people, my job ended up being a whole lot easier. Also I would like to be a Mod, because I believe I can construct an optimistic, welcoming and productive atmosphere on the server and here on the forums. Users are often disregarded, which, let me tell you, hurts. Becoming a Mod on BreachPvP. But I believe I have really adapted to BreachPvP. I (Did) actively play on the server, and am exceptionally active on the forums, as you might be able to tell. The Mod position is filled with great perks to improve the Mod society, and I believe I will be able to handle these perks and use them to improve the overall population of BreachPvP. There are 2 key things a server needs, equality and unity. Equality means to have all members care for each other the same (in a positive way). Donors often intimidate/taunt the players who are an inferior status than they are. I’ll be able to make BreachPvP. attain equality by sharing insights, tips, and that users can accomplish their goals of becoming staff. Now, for unity. Unity is an immense quality to encompass in a server. It means that all members, Donors or Members, can cooperate together without any arguments or such. Let me tell you a little story, Well, there is a small server that I play on regulary, I used to be a very well respected member there. Until one day, the owner asked me if I could help him with some technical stuff like plugins, and new warps, etc. I did help him and he was grateful, so he asked me what I wanted. I told him that I would love to be part of their staff. So, he made me Trial-Mod. After a while of helping out lots of people he noticed that I was ready to be a Mod. So I got Moderator, and also got OP to help him build. The owner saw that I really enjoyed building and helping players

What issues do you see with Breach that you feel could be fixed? The chances of getting Raid Axes. make them a higher chance :D

Name a mistake you made during your time here on Breach? How did you fix that mistake? What did you
    learn from it? I advertised, I realised I shouldn't have advertised and I learnt not to advertise on this server / other servers.

Tell us your previous server moderation experience, with proof if applicable. If you lack previous experience, why should this not greatly affect your chances as a potential staff member? I believe i have a fair bit of experience as a Staff Member. I have owned a server, which used to be called NinjaPVP, and BreadCraft Head Moderator on Oibots and Petercrafts server, Admin on RavineRaiders which was owned by Groopuppy , Co-owner on a server called HipsterCraft, Head-Admin on Hazzands server called Hazzandcraft (Maybe Switching to Silber Gaming-Network), and Admin on NexusHD I have Owned two servers called StingersCraft, Then MultiMillion, then I was Helper on LighterPvP, Matchermake, DungeonMasterCraft, and the best one for last, had the most players on it at once, Belainflow System. Then I was Builder on a few other small servers from PMC but I am not the most "perfect" builder around but I was able to help them out a lot.

Why should we choose you, over any other applicant? I know how to Screenshare. I know how to find Vape in a Screen-Share and other Ghost Clients / Ghost Autoclicker(s). I know a lot about hacking and I can definitely tell who hacks. I am also quick to report people. I get the job done with initiative and preciseness. I don't report someone without thinking it through. For example, I go through the thought process of deciding whether or not it is against the rules and whether or not my evidence is good enough. Thought processes such as these are needed to get the job done as less mistakes are made when actions are thought through before they are done. I answer people's questions about the server all the time. I respond pretty quickly too so I don't make them wait too long, which could cause the to get impatient and disconnect. But sometimes, i often see alot of Advertisers going around on people's server where there were no mods on on that time. I'm trying my best to make your server as healthy and social as possible by staying online and responding to questions, requests, complains etc. I can handle long conversations and pressure without a problem, and I truly enjoy helping others with their problems because it gives yourself and the person you're helping a great feeling

Tell us your greatest strengths? How would these help you during your time staffing, if accepted? I think one of my greatest strengths is being able to Screen-Share, I know how to Screen-Share as I stated in the question above. My other strength is being able to tell if people are cheating, I have used hacks before (not now though) and I know how to look / what to look for when watching someone. My 3rd strength is being able to help people in game / in discord, I will always be active in-game / discord whenever I have internet. I would like to say with my maturity and trustworthy, you should hire me as a staff member. i would never disappoint you. I can make a big impact on the hacking and drama started in the server.

What about your greatest weaknesses? How do you get past them? My greatest weakness is geography in school when I was in year 7, I didn't know what I was doing until I started behaving / starting to listen in year 9.

Are you active on our Discord server? Yes, I am always active through the day and night.

Is there anything else you'd like to add? Thanks for reading my staff application, I hope you enjoyed it :D

Please note:
    • By submitting this application, you 100% agree all answers are credible, truthful, and not copied/plagiarized.
    • If there is any false information, which can be proven, you will be instantly denied and added to a staff blacklist. This means you will always be exempt to apply for BreachPvP.
    Last edited: May 16, 2018 at 5:05 PM
  2. XDonkeyZ

XDonkeyZ New Member

Nice appication! +1
    PvPxStrafe likes this.
  3. PvPxStrafe

PvPxStrafe New Member

Thanks <3
    XDonkeyZ likes this.
  4. Yins

Yins New Member

Nice applications. Good luck broda!
  5. PvPxStrafe

PvPxStrafe New Member

Thanks. <3
  6. ImPuppyHD

ImPuppyHD New Member

It is a very good application, its also well detailed! Good Luck!
  7. PvPxStrafe

PvPxStrafe New Member

Thanks puppy <3
  8. FrqstPvP

FrqstPvP New Member

Good app! But arnt you also staff on multiple servers currently like admin in an hcf server
  9. NetflixFeelings

NetflixFeelings New Member

Hi @PvPxStrafe ,

I like the amount of detail, but I myself would have added more. Also, you don't go to Mod straight away. Good Luck :)
    PvPxStrafe likes this.
  10. Panik

Panik Senior Moderator Staff Member Sr. Moderator

Hey Strafe,
    Thank you for applying for staff.
    There are several things I do see wrong with this application. It is mainly in detail. I would like to see more within the question about Issues of Breach, why you should be choosen, and more on weaknesses.
    I would also like it if for hours played, you could list how many hours by day, or at the very least be more specfic.
    I also see a few grammatical errors and capitalization. But thats about it.
    Good application, just add those details and it will be a top contender.

-Panik
  11. PvPxStrafe

PvPxStrafe New Member

Thanks Panik! I will add more now <3
  12. PvPxStrafe

PvPxStrafe New Member

Thanks for all your support on my Application! I really appreciate it. <3
  13. PvPxStrafe

PvPxStrafe New Member

I have added more to my whole application, Thanks

-Brayden
  14. FrqstPvP

FrqstPvP New Member

I thought sr.mod and up could'nt play
  15. XDonkeyZ

XDonkeyZ New Member

4th is a staff manger
  16. PvPxStrafe

PvPxStrafe New Member

Thanks for everyone with the support on my application! I really appreciate it all, Thanks <3
  17. XDonkeyZ

XDonkeyZ New Member

Ur welcome xS