Denied OskarFiellau's Staff application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Krenzo, Mar 7, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Krenzo

Krenzo New Member

In-Game Username: OskarFiellau
    DiscordTag Krenzo#3416
    First Name
    Oskar
    Current Age: 12
    Timezone / Country: CET, Denmark

When are you most active? How many hours can you provide to Breach in a week? I can provide alot of playtime, I've already been on the server alot. I am active the most at 1 PM - 5 PM CET

Which server(s) are you most active on? What is it about that particular gamemode that keeps you interested?
    I am most active at green/skyblock. My island is one of the best islands, so I play alot there.

Have you ever been banned on BreachPvP? If so, why should this not affect your chances?
    I have never been banned on BreachPvP :)

How do you feel that you'd make a contribution to Breach with the position you're applying for?
    I feel like I can help moderate the chat alot, and recently I have seen alot of situations in chat where I wish that I could have done something, but I cant do anything.

What issues do you see with Breach that you feel could be fixed?
    I feel like chat needs to be a bit more moderated, I have experienced people say alot of bad things in chat.

Name a mistake you made during your time here on Breach? How did you fix that mistake? What did you
    learn from it?
    I once had a discussion with a person on a server, and I regret that alot, so now I have learned that people have their own opinions.

Tell us your previous server moderation experience, with proof if applicable. If you lack previous experience, why should this not greatly affect your chances as a potential staff member?
    I have had my own minecraft server, and I have been staff on 2 other servers (wont tell name on forum & advertise them)

Why should we choose you, over any other applicant?
    Because I feel like I can moderate the chat so people dont for example say F_ _ _ Y _ _
    Tell us your greatest strengths? How would these help you during your time staffing, if accepted?
    Even tho im 12 I've matured alot, and I think that I can handle almost every situation there can appear.

What about your greatest weaknesses? How do you get past them?
    When I was younger I got really angry really quick. Back then I learned that if I got angry I had to take a break, and I have done that, and now I dont have that weakness. ;D
    Are you active on our Discord server?
    Yes I check the discord like 5 times a day, and I will check alot more if I become staff.

Is there anything else you'd like to add?
    I have helped alot of players on the server, for example lets say that a player in chat asks ''How do I get fly'' And then I answer with ''The ability /Fly is something you buy in /buy. It costs 50.0 USD, but right now there is a 98% sale so its 1.0 USD right now''
    Or a guy asks ''Can I get coloured glass for my house?'' And then I answer with ''
    If you do /shop colours You get acces to a meny where you can buy glass and other coloured blocks.''
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2019
  2. Weyo_

Weyo_ Well-Known Member

Make the answers like 4 instead of 1 and breach likes detail

Gl
  3. xd_Azures

xd_Azures Well-Known Member

To make this application better you can, -Add more detail. - Add colors. -Bold the questions and not the answers. -Put spaces between answers and question.
  4. Bjben

Bjben Moderator Staff Member Moderator

This application is Denied due to your age. you can reapply in 2 weeks if you would like.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.