Denied o1Tap's New Staff Application!

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by ItsExiEe, Jun 9, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ItsExiEe

ItsExiEe New Member

In-Game Username: o1Tap
    DiscordTag (ex. Name#1234): o1Tap#3871
    First Name (Optional): Ismaael
    Current Age: 15
    Timezone / Country: England GMT+1

When are you most active? How many hours can you provide to Breach in a week?

-I can provide around 3-4 hours + a day (due to me bring fairly new to the server).

Which server(s) are you most active on? What is it about that particular gamemode that keeps you interested?

-Im really interested in faction always had a love for battling it out againsts other factions (koth being my favourite) and just in general raiding pvp and the thrill of winning and losing.

Have you ever been banned on BreachPvP? If so, why should this not affect your chances?

-As far as i am aware i have not been banned from BreachPvP .

How do you feel that you'd make a contribution to Breach with the position you're applying for?

-I think i do my best to make sure that everyone is treated right and that everyone is having a great time, help those who do infact need my help and in general make and help keep BreachPvP happy.

What issues do you see with Breach that you feel could be fixed?

-I don't see any issues with BreachPvP but i'd like to ask some questions in my interveiw please.

Name a mistake you made during your time here on Breach? How did you fix that mistake? What did you
    learn from it?

-I have not made any mistakes on BreachPvP. If i were to make a mistake i would do my best to figure out what can i do to to prevent this from happening again in future and what i can do to stop it in general from happening.

Tell us your previous server moderation experience, with proof if applicable. If you lack previous experience, why should this not greatly affect your chances as a potential staff member?
    -yes i have had staff on another server, the experiance wasn't great in my opinion managers were very harsh they didn't really help out the newbies (didn't get on with some staff so there was arguements). -no proof of my application.

Why should we choose you, over any other applicant?
    -I positive i have what it takes to prove i can really be usefull on the BreachPvP server as a staff member. In general im orginised and ontop of myself and i can get things done so hopefully all the best.

Tell us your greatest strengths? How would these help you during your time staffing, if accepted?

-Being orginised with everything ; strict i dont take much bs from players i.e being bribed to not muted them etc. im good at helping people and fellow staff if they need help, i also im good in communication i think this is really important if you would want to be staff , bad communication will lead to mishaps and errors .

What about your greatest weaknesses? How do you get past them?
    - my greatest weakness is probably racist comments although im slowly getting passed it by ignoring it and laughing it off as it's noothing to get offended by just silly people behind a screen :)

Are you active on our Discord server?
    -Yes mostly all day besides when im sleeping

Is there anything else you'd like to add?

-Yes. Full Name -=-=-Ismaael Syed-=-=-=
    Live in England with my mum,dad,brother and sister i have no pets sadly.

I'm into r&b hip hop and Drill music if your not from london in the UK you might not know what i am talkin about haha.

Favourite color is Blue don't matter what shade of blue all the shades are amazing
  2. ItsExiEe

ItsExiEe New Member

Can't wait to see some responses from you amazing (hopefully) peeps :D
  3. HotDog

HotDog New Member

Right so first, you seem to have not put much effort towards this. Needing tons more detail and many grammatical issues. Bold the questions, and look at other accepted applications for ideas if you need too. Also you have only been logged onto the server for like an hour. Spacing issues as well, just all around really. Needs work, not something you throw together in 5, 10 minutes, look at accepted applications if you need ideas.
  4. _Vadex_

_Vadex_ Senior Moderator Staff Member Retired Sr. Moderator

Not enough information in this app......
    xd_Azures likes this.
  5. xd_Azures

xd_Azures Well-Known Member

I see good info ;)
  6. _Vadex_

_Vadex_ Senior Moderator Staff Member Retired Sr. Moderator

This application will be Denied do you refuse to SS for your second time.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.