Denied Nicov13's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Nicov13, Feb 6, 2019.

1. Nicov13

Nicov13 New Member

In-Game Username:
    Nicov13
    DiscordTag (ex. Name#1234):
    Nicovisje
    First Name (Optional):
    Nico
    Current Age:
    Timezone / Country:
    CEST / The Netherlands

When are you most active? How many hours can you provide to Breach in a week?
    I can be online for 4 to 6 hours a day, and at the weekends I can be online for like 8 to 10 hours a day depends on What I do on the weekends.

Which server(s) are you most active on? What is it about that particular gamemode that keeps you interested?
    I will be most active on yellow bc my faction is playing on there, but I can join every server if needed. I will play skyblock to when it opens Soi will be most active on yellow and then on green. But what keeps me interested in playing yellow is that I have such a nice faction to play whit. And the raid is fun too if the server fixes cannoning so cannons will work the same as on other servers.

Have you ever been banned on BreachPvP? If so, why should this not affect your chances?
    Yes, I have been banned on breach for raiding in grace period but then got unbanned bc it was a false ban. So think it should not affect my chances of been a staff member bc it was a false ban.

How do you feel that you'd make a contribution to Breach with the position you're applying for?
    I feel like I would make a contribution to the server as (Helper)bc I love helping out new players on the server that would like to learn and play factions. and helping people if there been hacked on and ss the hackers if needed. I want to make the server so hack free within my possibilities of helper (If accepted). and I will try and do my best to be a good helper and help people if need. we are a friendly community for everyone that wants to join and stay to make friends whit each other.

What issues do you see with Breach that you feel could be fixed?
    The cannoning on the server is not the same as in other servers, I think that the server needs a new cannon plugin or a cannon server where players can make cannonons that work on the server. and that u can buy genbuckets in stacks of 16 instead of buying them 1 by 1. I would like if you remove that insiding is allowed, bc when someone does get inside the will probably leave the server and never join back. so i think if we remove that insiding is allowed we will get a bigger community.

Name a mistake you made during your time here on Breach? How did you fix that mistake and What did you learn from it?

Yes, I left the server bc it was not fun played anymore bc there were too many hackers on the server so I left. Then my friend said he was playing again, and I joint and I saw that the server has changed a lot and it became a lot better server. and I would be happy to make it even better whit in the possibilities I'm gone have if accepted.

Tell us your previous server moderation experience, with proof if applicable. If you lack previous experience, why should this not greatly affect your chances as a potential staff member?
    I was staff on servers of friends whit like 20 ppl a day but not like a public big server like this. so I know what u expected from a helper.

Why should we choose you, over any other applicant?
    Everyone is even soi don't need to be chosen if someone has a better application then me. But when I'm online I almost never see staff online so maybe that is a plus point of me. And if there is no staff online I will help players even without the helper rank, but that is only answering questions if chat.

Tell us your greatest strengths? How would these help you during your time staffing, if accepted?
    People can't really make me mad quick or fool me, I'm precise in what I do and most likely don't make a lot of mistakes. And I don't like to lie to someone I will be as honest as I can to them. And I will not let someone go who did something wrong without a punishment.

What about your greatest weaknesses? How do you get past them?
    I get distracted fast and I don't have a lot of patience. And I get past that by just trying my hardest to concentrate. I wish I never had a weakness but everyone has on and they will try there best to work whit it.

Are you active on our Discord server?
    Yes, I am active on the discord and I always read the suggestions of everyone in that chat. and I read every announcement that will be written down by staff and player in the general and announcement chat.

Is there anything else you'd like to add?
    There is not a lot to add any more.
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2019
  2. Kiusta

Kiusta Junior Moderator Staff Member Jr. Moderator

Lacking a lot of detail, Please add more detail to the significant questions. For example "How do you feel that you'd make a contribution to Breach with the position you're applying for?" Two sentences isn't enough.
  3. Slipest

Slipest Well-Known Member

Your ban wasn't false one.
  4. Nicov13

Nicov13 New Member

Yes it was i got unbanned bc it was a false ban
  5. Slipest

What were you banned for?
  6. Supidly

Supidly Retired Staff Member Retired

This application has little to no detail. Also, the 12 hours a day is the biggest lie. Also, I've never seen so many grammar errors. If you fix this, you'll be fine, but currently
  7. Nicov13

Nicov13 New Member

how about now??
  8. Supidly

Yes, you did add quite a lot of more detail. The thing I suggest now is focus more on your grammar mistakes. After that, you should have a decent application.
  9. Weyo_

Weyo_ Well-Known Member

You banned him for Raiding / killing members in Grace period
    and it was a false ban
  10. Kiusta

Kiusta Junior Moderator Staff Member Jr. Moderator

Weyo killing members in grace period is allowed, so is raiding...
  11. Weyo_

Weyo_ Well-Known Member

Check slipest then he banned us freezed us and warned us for it
  12. Slipest

Incorrect, I banned him for spawn killing and I got feest to unban him since he cooperated.
  13. Weyo_

Weyo_ Well-Known Member

Good one

Attached Files:

14. Nicov13

Nicov13 New Member

if u can see some more grammar mistakes please say it to me so I can fix it. I tried my hardest to find them.
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2019
  15. Slipest

And what's that? Who sent you that lol.
  16. Weyo_

Weyo_ Well-Known Member

daddy feest
  17. Supidly

There's like 8 grammar mistakes in that sentence.
  18. Weyo_

Weyo_ Well-Known Member

hes dutch so its hard for him to make good sentences .
  19. Slipest

If you are staff you are expected to speak English well.
  20. Supidly

Feest is dutch, he has almost near perfect English. Just saying.