NetflixFeelings' Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by NetflixFeelings, May 15, 2018 at 6:00 PM.

1. NetflixFeelings

NetflixFeelings New Member

**DISCLOSURE**
    This application is a copy from before the shutdown! I have updated a few sections, and I have bolded the questions, making it easier to tell the difference between the question and answer.

In-Game Username: NetflixFeelings
    DiscordTag (ex. Name#1234): NetflixFeelings#7821
    First Name (Optional): Blake (Call me whatever you want :))
    Current Age: 15 (Will turn 16 on June 27th)
    Timezone / Country:
    Timezone: MST (UTC-8)
    ---

When are you most active? How many hours can you provide to Breach in a week?
    **Varies on my schedule**

Schedule:
    Monday - 3pm - 9:30pm OR 10pm
    Tuesday - 3pm - 9:30pm OR 10pm
    Wednesday - 3pm - 9:30pm OR 10pm
    Thursday - 3pm - 9:30pm OR 10pm
    Friday - 3pm - 2am (could be all night)
    Saturday - 10am - 2am (could be all night)
    Sunday - 10am - 9:30pm OR 10pm

Which server(s) are you most active on? What is it about that particular gamemode that keeps you interested?
    I am most active on Yellow because it was the first server I had joined from BreachPVP. I like that there is a good player base to keep me occupied, I like communicating with players. What got me hooked on yellow was definitely that it was more OP, I tend to go for more OP servers because it is more of a challenge. I love raiding bases with my faction, it is fun, and it's always a challenge if they come on to fight back.

Have you ever been banned on BreachPvP? If so, why should this not affect your chances?
    I was banned one time on BreachPVP because one of the old "Owners" had triggered me and said something that he shouldn't have. It was a week ban, and I learned my lesson, and he apologized.

How do you feel that you'd make a contribution to Breach with the position you're applying for?
    I feel like I would make a contribution to BreachPVP with the position (Helper) I am applying for because I love helping out. I enjoy talking to people and hanging out and getting to know people. I think that a good staff team communicates often, is on often, and can manage to provide a safe area for the rest of the players (whether it is children or adults). Not only can I offer to keep the community safe, I can also live up to the expectations of a staff member, and gain the respect a staff member should have. Staff members reflect on how the server acts.

What issues do you see with Breach that you feel could be fixed?
    I know for sure that the server could go back to how it was before Reece & the rest did the revamp, and then abandoned the server.

Name a mistake you made during your time here on Breach? How did you fix that mistake? What did you learn from it?
    One of the biggest mistakes I have made on BreachPVP was leaving in January of 2017. I had just joined the Christmas (or near it) in 2016, and I bought Legend (and some more stuff). I applied, and I was denied. I took this seriously, and I left to prove myself worthy. In that time, I have been a staff of multiple different servers (all of which I have resigned from). Would I go back to one of those servers to be staff again? Possibly, I made the decision to resign, to give different people a chance to be staff, and to prove myself worthy of BreachPVP's staff team. I came on Breach here and there, and I was around for a small while. But, I never really came back until November 15th (or so) of 2017.

Tell us your previous server moderation experience, with proof if applicable. If you lack previous experience, why should this not greatly affect your chances as a potential staff member?
    Server/Example #1:
    In the link attached (4th One), This server is a bungee server, it has factions, skyblock, and more in development. It's called GlacialRealms. It is a sister server of BoostedNetwork. GR was popular, but died due to the server owner abandoning it. Another person bought it and turned it around. It was alive for a few months but the owner and the developer got caught up in some stuff. I was a helper for nearly 4 months and I hope it stays up. Edit: 5/13/18 A new person bought the server.
    Server/Example #2:
    In the link attached (5th One), This server is a bungee server, it has factions, skyblock, and many more. I was demoted from the AN staff team because I had supposedly leaked staff info, but I was inactive the whole week that went on. I asked several Jr Admins+ why it happened and they all told me "idk". I tried to contacting MrSneakyGuy (Manager) and I did not get a response. Yes, he is a very busy person, but he could have at least given me a heads up.

1) https://gyazo.com/920cf801d743b5233c40cba7aab621c0
    2) https://gyazo.com/c5e6f06433c3b6c22e22e89a44687eeb

**Disclosure**
    I have staffed on other small servers, but they were so small they never released, and you'd never find them.

Why should we choose you, over any other applicant?
    Truthfully, there is no reason you should choose me over another applicant. They may have more experience (as could I). When applying, everyone should get the same chance. Depending on how admiring their application is or not, depends on them. It depends on them because if they want to be the staff member, they have to work at it and submit an extraordinary application.

Tell us your greatest strengths? How would these help you during your time staffing, if accepted?
    My greatest strength by far is honesty. I will not tell you what you want to hear, I will tell you what I think, and if you get hurt, you asked for my opinion. I tell the truth because when getting to know people, it's good to know that you can trust them because they are honest. I like choosing honest people to hang out with because you never know if when stuff goes down can you trust them. You never know unless you know the person is trustworthy. This could help me as staff because staff should always be honest, and I always show honesty.

What about your greatest weaknesses? How do you get past them?
    Most definitely that I take care of others before myself. I know the rules go "take care of yourself before you take care of others", but honestly... I like making sure that they are OK, and that they have everything they need to keep themselves happy. I put others before myself because I am a loving, caring person. I like taking care of others before me because it makes me happy knowing that I am the reason they are happy and that they have what they want. I get past them by being a little more distant, I try not to be, but I kind of have to in able to get past that.

Are you active on our Discord server?
    I have gotten to know quite a few people on BreachPVP. I interact whenever I can (which is when I'm online). I talk to players and have conversations with them and get to know them. I am pretty active on the discord (mostly reading messages and talking). I am pretty active on the forums too. As a member of the server, I try to keep active on the forums as much as I possibly can, I have a tab open so I can check out my notifications and respond to them. I also look through the forums sections just to browse around, I usually respond to posts too.

Is there anything else you'd like to add?
    Here are a few adjectives I consider myself as:
    #1 (Firm): I would consider myself to be firm. The firm that I am referring to, is the "I have made up my mind, you can't change my answer." However, I am open to new ideas. I like hearing different options, but I will still go with what I want. If other people don't want it, it doesn't matter.
    #2 (Confident): Confidence is something everyone should have. There may have been some issues that have brought people down, but it should never diminish completely. Confidence is what keeps me going if other people don't have to respect my confidence, I will leave them in a heartbeat. I do not need that kind of negative energy.
    #2 (Brave): I consider myself brave because I will not back down. I will stand for what I think is right, no matter the outcome. I would do anything for anyone I trust because I am brave.
    #3 (Valuable/Quality): I feel like I am a quality person. I am loyal, and I am always nice, however, there can be certain situations in which can have a different outcome. Of course, every person on the planet has a comfort zone, mine just happens to be very extensive.
    #4 (Curious): I am a particularly curious person. If I see something that interests me, I will go check it out, I check on things to make sure everything is OK, and that everything will be fine. I like checking on things because you never know what is going to happen. The world is full of mysteries.

I would like to take some time to thank you for looking at my application. I wish all of the other applicants good luck!

~ Blake
    By submitting an application, you agree to the fact that everything in it must be truthful. If any information in this application is false, you will be instantly denied.
  2. NetflixFeelings

If you request the rest of my staff experience, I will gladly provide you with the information.
  3. PvPxStrafe

PvPxStrafe New Member

If you need help with Screen-Sharing just dm me on discord Brayden#0496
    NetflixFeelings likes this.
  4. NetflixFeelings

I know how to screen share lol, thanks though, Brayden <3
  5. PvPxStrafe

PvPxStrafe New Member

<3
  6. Yins

Yins New Member

Good luck <3
  7. ImPuppyHD

ImPuppyHD New Member

Very well detailed application! Good luck!
  8. FrqstPvP

FrqstPvP New Member

Good app in general I would love to see you become staff! +1
  9. NetflixFeelings

Thank you, pal <3
  10. NetflixFeelings

Thanks, Pup <3 Good luck to you aswell
  11. NetflixFeelings

Thanks, Frqst <3
  12. XDonkeyZ

XDonkeyZ New Member

Damn A amazing staff appication +1
  13. NetflixFeelings

Thank you, Donkey <3
  14. SkrtTheSloth

SkrtTheSloth New Member

Very well on your application. Good luck.
  15. NetflixFeelings

Thank you, Sloth <3